27 Splurge-Worthy Products That Are Reviewer-Approved For A Reason
About to spend all my time making Instagram-worthy spreads on my personalized charcuterie board while wearing my brand new linen dress.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Instant Pot – it'll pretty much become your new favorite gadget: this thing is a pressure cooker, a slow cooker, a rice cooker, a steamer, a sauté-r, a yogurt maker, and a warmer all in ONE.
2. A PhoneSoap to clean all the yucky germs off your phone, because — news flash! — you bring your phone everywhere with you, so it's germ-y and deserves a good cleaning, OK?!
3. A personalized charcuterie board that'll make a welcome addition at your next wine-and-cheese night. I'm willing to bet the first topic of conversation will be everyone asking where you got this board.
5. A Dash air fryer that'll have you enjoying "fried" versions of all your favorite foods, minus all the yucky oils.
6. An adjustable, large standing desk for those who get easily tired from sitting down ALL. DAY. LONG.
7. A versatile linen dress that's bound to become your new favorite wardrobe piece. My apologies to all of your other dresses that will never see the light of day once this perfect item arrives.
LelaSilk is an Etsy shop based in Hanoi, Vietnam that sells beautiful handmade clothing.
Promising review: "Absolutely gorgeous! Fits so well, and there are different buttons sewn into the dress to help adjust the size. I'm in love with this dress. I'd wear it every day if I could." —Laura B