35 Products Whose Before-And-After Photos Are Truly Remarkable
What can we say? Remarkable products yield remarkable results.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A wood polish and conditioner that'll help restore your wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
2. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
3. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
4. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
6. A jetted bathtub cleaner — just fill up your luxurious bath, add a quarter of the bottle, watch it work its magic by removing gross residue, and drain the tub to find it sparkly and clean.
7. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can give your precious gems a quick swipe of a pen to get them looking brand-new.
8. A rust stain remover spray you can basically think of as fairy pixie dust in a bottle. I mean, just look at the photos below. Point proven. Case closed. Onto the next one.
9. Reusable microfiber mop pads for a greener, more cost-efficient way of keeping your floors clean. Buying new mop pads every few weeks and then tossing them in the garbage will now be a thing of the past!
10. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo to clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup build-up is yucky, and we don't want you to have spend money on new brushes and sponges!
11. A grout pen that will have your floors shining like the top of the Chrysler building in no time at all. Did you hire a fancy schmancy service to clean your tiles? Nope, you used a PEN to cover it all up.
12. A power scrubbing cleaning kit you can attach to your drill and get to work in making your living space look brand freakin' new.
13. A carpet cleaning solution for those whose home deserves a million-dollar-looking floor... for under $20 that is.
14. A pet hair roller because everything about our little fluffy friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair gets on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
15. A fabric defuzzer you just glide over an area of clothing/furniture that's covered in unwanted fuzzies.
16. A carpet spot remover spray to clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
17. DevaCurl Supercream Coconut Curl Styler to give frizzy curls a more defined, bouncy finish. Not to mention, it smells SO YUMMY.
18. Light-dimming stickers, because while you obviously adore your technology, you don't necessarily love the LED lights that radiate from it and keep you awake at night.
19. An oven cleaning spray so next time you go to open the oven door and pop in dinner, you're not tempted to puke all over it because of the yucky build-up you've let it accumulate.
20. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you "before and after" photos — unless you can finagle a camera into your ears — but just look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
21. A cooktop cleaning kit because look: you're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta... Not speaking from personal experience!
22. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
23. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
24. Glossier Solution, an exfoliating acid to help reduce skin redness, blemishes, and acne, and give you a smoother, softer, and brighter complexion.
25. A wrinkle release spray to get your clothing, sheets, and more looking as if they were just ironed or picked up from the cleaners without needing to go through the trouble of doing either of those things.
26. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
27. Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to help you get a bunch of surfaces and objects in your home looking as good, if not better, than the day you purchased them.
28. A natural stain remover to keep you and your family's life clean as can be with a product you can feel good about anyone using, and not worry about the kiddos accidentally getting a hold of.
29. An argan oil hair mask you can use about once a week to prevent things like heat from styling tools and coloring from making your hair look damaged or too dry.
30. A nail strengthening cream that'll help your nails grow more quickly. Natural tips, here you come.
31. A cleaning magnet to help clear away algae fogging up the fish tank. Now you can really see and marvel at all of your beautiful fishies as they majestically swim about.
32. An all-purpose car cleaner that'll have the inside of your car looking as the good as the day it looked the day it first left the factory — no matter how many years ago that may have been.
33. A food storage container set to preserve the shelf life of your produce and leftovers — they're made for eating, not throwing in the garbage.
34. A selfie ring light to provide studio-quality lighting to all of your photos — because it's 2020 and it's ALL about getting the best picture possible for your grid, ya feel?
35. A soap scum and grime removal spray that'll target areas like your sinks, showers, and tubs and make them look as if the appliance delivery person just dropped them off.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.