18 Gifts From Queer-Owned Etsy Shops If You're Sick Of Giving The Same Ol' Things
Including a BTS T-shirt, a self-care workbook, zodiac cross-stitch kits, and more great gifts from queer-owned Etsy shops you'll want to send to your loved ones or keep for yourself.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A self-care master plan workbook filled with postcard-sized pages of prompts to help raise their spirits and keep them feeling good.
Free Period Press is a woman-owned business based in Cleveland, Ohio that sells a colorful variety of paper goods and stickers so you can channel your creativity into thoughtful projects.
Promising review: "Bought this one for a friend and she absolutely loved it. A great, thoughtful way to let your loved ones know that you care about them, especially during a pandemic. Great paper quality and design, and the fact that you can tear out pages and keep them separately or hang them up on a wall is really nice." —Isabella Ortiz
2. A BTS T-shirt anyone will be glad to receive. Let's face it, we're all BTS stans at this point. And your gift-giving skills? Smooth like butter.
Love Is Love is based in California and sells various kinds of merch like sweatshirts, tees, mugs, and phone cases featuring everything from Ariana Grande, to Pride, to anime, and more!
Promising review: "This shirt is perfect! I bought it in the blue color as a surprise for a friend who loves BTS. The graphic on the shirt is large and clear! Great product. My friend loved it." —Haley
3. A witchy boba patch perfect for adding to their clothes, bags, or any other place they keep cool pins. Anyone else suddenly in the mood for some bubble tea?
Grrrl Spells is based in Toronto, Canada and sells all sorts of cool witchy and spoopy queer accessories and art pieces like patches, pins, prints, and stickers!
Promising review: "This patch looks lovely in person! The colors are rich, the stitching is very clean, and I had a very good experience with the seller." —Julia Logan
4. A game controller choker to get the person who has basically been glued to their Nintendo Switch console for the past year. I mean...same.
5. A bar of lemon poppyseed soap formulated with skin-loving base oils, botanicals, and clays to leave skin feeling soft and smooth, and smelling like lemon, honey, and sugar.
6. Zodiac constellation cross-stitch kits so they can get crafty and rep their star sign in the coolest way possible. And since this set comes with two, perhaps you can buy one for your zodiac and they can make it for you, or vice versa.
Junebug and Darlin is based in Portland, Oregon and offers a fun variety of cross stitch kits and patterns, needle minders, and embroidery hoops that people of all skill levels can enjoy.
Promising review: "Great product. I haven't cross-stitched in years and this was a great project to get back into the swing of it. From beginning to end they took maybe six hours. Plenty of materials, even for the few mistakes I made that I had to waste thread. The product was at my door in mere days and there was a follow up e-mail from Junebug and Darlin to ensure my happiness. What a great time/project for a great price." —emarshall8704
7. A personalized pride necklace that can be customized with their name and flag. Personalized gifts are the best gifts.
Pride Asylum is based in Rossendale, United Kingdom and sells an awesome mix of LGBTQ+ jewelry, apparel, and accessories.
Promising review: "We are absolutely over the moon with this purchase! The necklace was a gift for my girlfriend on Valentine's Day, and I am so incredibly grateful it arrived just in time. She cried when she opened it, so it definitely did the job! Thank you for creating such a beautiful product!" —katethompson231
8. A super cool bathing suit bound to become their new favorite piece of swimwear. It'll be the perfect choice for days spent at the pool, the beach, or just soaking up rays. And hey, if they want, they can rock it at as a bodysuit with their favorite bottoms (see picture below for reference).
Sonia Lazo Illustrator is based in San Salvador, El Salvador and boasts a super fun mix of apparel, accessories, prints and postcards, and home goods.
Promising review: "Fits like a glove!!!! Love it! So comfy and fast shipping! I was impressed! Can’t wait to wear this to the water and with shorts for a go-to summer outfit! So cute!" —Lisa Marie
9. A super sweet card you'll want to bookmark now and send to everyone for every occasion. I'm also virtually sending you this card because you, yeah YOU, bring so much joy into the world.
10. A marbled glass coaster set for a super pretty way to prevent water ringlets from making a mess on their surfaces.
11. A cotton tea towel featuring an illustration of various pride flags in the form of frozen treats that'll become their new favorite addition to their kitchen decor.
12. A set of pencils etched with self-care phrases because everyone can use a reminder to love themselves more, even in the small moments when we're doing something as simple as writing out a grocery list.
13. A baby book box gift set perfect to send to anyone who just welcomed a newborn into their lives. This set comes complete with a baby record book, a memory book, and lots of fun stickers!
Little Pickle Memories is a family-owned business based in Wolverhampton, United Kingdom that sells keepsake products for all kinds of families!
Promising review: "This is a wonderful keepsake. All the baby books I found contained references to two parents. I chose to have a baby as a single mom with a wonderful family support system. I need no reference to a partner, because it is just me. I absolutely love everything." —Karla Cunningham
14. An abstract face sticker with an all-too-relatable statement. Might as well buy one for yourself too while you're at it.
15. An adorable pair of earrings available in a variety of characters like Winnie the Pooh, Simba & Nala, Mickey & Minnie, and more. Now for the hard question, which ones are you gonna get them?
16. A mint green eyeshadow palette filled with 15 highly pigmented, buildable matte and shiny shades including greens, golds, and neutrals. They're perfect for any time of day or night!
Mintty Makeup is a Black trans-owned business based in Brooklyn, New York that recently made its debut launch with this gorgeous eyeshadow palette. You'll want to add this to your cosmetic collection ASAP!
Promising review: "This is one of the best palettes I’ve ever purchased!! The shimmers are so shiny and don’t flake when you apply them. All the colors are just... *chefs kiss.*" —Maggie Ste.Marie
17. A candle set for the person who can't get enough RHONY in their lives, which might just be all of us, TBH. Name a more perfect show to binge-watch, I'll wait.
The Sisters Stoned is based in Chicago. They started making candles during quarantine and their offerings range from Pride-themed, to signature scents, to sunshine vibes, to Real Housewives destinations, and more. You're bound to find a candle perfect for you and to gift to a loved one!
Promising review: "The candles smell great, are chic and beautiful, and make for perfect gifts for Bravo-loving friends. I appreciated how quickly they arrived and how kind the seller was." —Madison Back
18. A pair of celestial earrings bound to become their new favorite accessory. You? You're the best gift-giver in the entire galaxy.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.