1. A window seat perch so your cat has the best seat in the house. Get it? Best seat in the HOUSE? I'm not funny, I know.
2. A cat dancer toy for keeping your kitten playing and purring for hours.
3. A shed brush that's a comfortable, easy way to remove shedding hair from your furry friend.
4. A raised cat feeder to make eating even easier for your kitty, so they don't have to bend down so far to get to their food.
5. A collapsible cat tunnel to keep your fuzz ball entertained and happy.
6. A moccasin pet bed, because normal pet beds just aren't cool enough.
7. A mobile pet bed to make bringing your furry friend on-the-go less of a hassle for both of you.
8. A deshedding shampoo for keeping fur soft and smooth at all times — because cats need a little pampering, too.
9. A loveseat cover to protect your furniture from cat hair and dander.
10. A pet drinking fountain that keeps the water flowing, so you don't have to keep refilling.
11. Or this pretty flower fountain to beautify their water-drinking experience.
12. A pack of 20 assorted cat toys—playing with these will be like a literal Christmas morning for your kitty.
13. A kitty couch for your little fur ball to snuggle up on.
14. A pack of 3D fruit nibble stix for the kitties who like to chew on their toys.
15. A pet stroller to bring your literal cat-child around in, I mean they are your baby.
16. A kitty bed that's so fucking adorable, plus it will make for really good sleeping kitten pictures.
17. A cat cage that's great for keeping your little guys in when you have guests over, or are transporting them on-the-go.
18. A multi-function pet home that'll be a cute fixture in your home... and a nice little escape for your kitty.
19. A laptop cat-scratching pad so they can get the satisfaction of scratching a computer, and you can be happy it's not yours.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.