We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A blackhead remover you simply glide over your face to help scrub away sebum, blackheads, whiteheads, and other skin impurities. The little octopus is so cute, you may wanna buy it for that reason alone.
My colleague reviewed this gadget on TikTok.
Promising review: "After just two days of use, this adorable little octopus has done wonders for me, smells great too. Here's how I used it: I wore down the stick just a little to where the texture from the salt is visible, scrubbed around on my face so there was plenty of product, then I used my fingers to gently massage all the gunk away. Rinse, pat dry, and enjoy the softness. Highly recommended for people with sensitive skin like myself." —LuckLocust
Get it from Amazon for $12.50.
2. A split decision pie pan that'll prevent you from having to choose between two yummy pie recipes, because now you can make BOTH! Or if you just want one pie recipe but know that a whole pie will eventually go to waste, you can just make half of it!
The pan is made of heavy-weight aluminized steel, which allows for strong heat conduction and even baking. It also features nonstick coating for easy release. It's safe in temperatures of up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and it's dishwasher-safe!
Promising review: "I love cherry and he loves apple, but to make two pies would be such a waste since it's just the two of us at home, and buying store-bought pie just isn't the same. This was the perfect solution. I LOVE IT!" —Sherry S.
Get it from Amazon for $18.47.
3. The Pink Stuff, a TikTok-famous cleaning product so good you may wanna part ways with every other cleaning product you own. Seriously, this amazing stuff can be used on a plethora of household items and surfaces (both indoors and outdoors).
This awesome stuff can be used to clean like a bajillion and one things, but note that it shouldn't be used on plastic or acrylic surfaces, highly polished stainless steel, or hot/warm surfaces. Of course, you can use it on cooktops and grills, just be sure to do so once they've cooled down! Plus, this is vegan!
Promising review: "Oh my gosh — this stuff is a life changer! Used it to get my fiberglass shower totally clean. Nothing else would get it done and this stuff brought my shower back to near-new in one use. We’ve since cleaned a weird chalky film off our garage door, removed wall markings, and cleaned my storm door. We’ll never be without a jar (or three) of this stuff. Worth every penny." —Nancy F.
Get it from Amazon for $5.97.
4. A cutlery drawer organizer to help consolidate all of your forks, knives, and spoons in one fabulous little tool.
Features cutlery icons for easy identification. They recommend to wash and dry this by hand!
Promising review: "Yes, this little utensil tray is really that good! I went from using 12 inches of horizontal space in a lovely but huge wooden utensil tray to using about four inches (whatever the width of this godsend is). It stores my butter knives, steak knives, spoons, forks, and a slew of little teaspoons. I'd guess that the max capacity for each slot is about 10 pieces. For example, I fit four butter knives and four steak knives into the first/knife slot easily, with good wiggle room. This is such a great design. Using this tray opened up about half of my 18-inch-wide drawer, which allowed me to decompress the other drawers in my kitchen a bit. I highly recommend this item. It's worth every penny." —Kathleen Cooke
Get it from Amazon for $11.53.
5. A pair of wireless Bluetooth earbuds that are waterproof, come with multiple silicone earbuds so you can find your perfect size, and happen to be just as good as more expensive headphones on the market at a fraction of the cost (*cough AirPods cough*).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in four colors).
6. Earbud cleaning putty because in between your millionth audiobook listen of The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo and crying along to your zillionth stream of the 10 minute version of "All Too Well," you should give your headphones a much-needed clean from earwax and dust.
7. A ScratchPad — a genius tool that'll allow your pup to file their own nails. Say goodbye to scary clippers and noisy grinders you both hate and hello to this wonderful invention.
ScratchPad is a small business based in Atlanta, Georgia that sells, well, the ScratchPad, a nail file for dogs!
Promising review: "Highly recommend this product! After three months of challenges to cut the nails of our German shepherd, this product saved the day!!! We are now able to file his nails in a non-invasive way. Excellent customer service and fast international shipping." —Michelle Rosenberg
8. A body scrub for buffing away red bumps. Use it one to two times a week for smoother skin — it's like a microdermabrasion treatment at a fraction of the cost and without having to leave the house.
9. A genius faucet catcher to help finally solve the pesky issue that is water from your kitchen sink splashing onto your counter.
Hustle & Sew is a small biz based in Saint Helens, Oregon and sells handmade goods you can opt to get personalized!
Promising review: "Great item, catches all the drips! I requested an off center hole for my faucet and it turned out perfect. Highly recommend this shop!" —Ellen Lucas
10. Some Cosrx pimple patches for probably the easiest solution to pesky acne you've ever stumbled upon. Just take a patch, put it over your pimple, and go about the rest of your day. Yup, it's THAT simple.
Promising review: "I have no idea how these things work, but they do! I have bad under-the-skin pimples sometimes that hurt and leave scars. These help so much in reducing pain and inflammation. I’ve noticed they work the best when the pimple has started to come up. I even use them after I pop a pimple, and it gets the excess pus out as well. Must buy! They are comfortable. I usually put them on after I wash my face at night and I sleep with them on until the morning." —Abe
Get a pack of 96 patches from Amazon for $15.99.
11. A primer with a cult-following — this stuff may help reduce the appearance of pores AND can assist in seamless makeup application. It's a win-win.
Check it out on TikTok here.
Promising reviews: "I saw this on TikTok and thought I'd take a chance. I have sensitive skin and have to watch what I use. I LOVE this product! Goes on smooth and you don't need to use a lot. I put it on before I put on my foundation. Makes a huge difference. Highly recommend and will buy again!!" —Leslie Mattingly
"LOL, allow me to be the one to shout to GRAB THIS WHILE YOU CAN. Every time I've run out of it I've gotten mad at myself because, thanks to TikTok, it's constantly out of stock. Now is finally our chance!" —Emma Lord, BuzzFeed Writer
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in three other styles).
12. Wad-Free, a truly wonderful creation to stop bed sheets from getting all tangled and twisted in the washer and dryer. In turn, this will help ensure that your sheets, and the other items that frequently get caught in them, come out dry. I don't know about you, but I'm all too familiar with finding a soaking wet sock or shirt caught in the crevices of my bed sheets and having to put them back in the dryer and it's SO.VERY.ANNOYING!
If you watch Shark Tank, then this product may look familiar to you! Kevin and Lori both made offers, but the founder picked Mr. Wonderful. These are reusable and BPA-free! Wad-Free is a woman-owned small biz!
Promising review: "Wow!!! You wonder if things like this really work — well, I can absolutely confirm this does! I was impressed that the package came with two of the devices so there was one for the fitted sheet and the flat sheet. I tried it out and my sheets not only did NOT wad up, but they came out of the dryer feeling fresher, feeling more dry, and unwrinkled! I will be buying a set of these for each of my immediate family members and close friends! What a great gift!!!" —katy
Get a set of two from Amazon for $19.99.
13. And while we're on the subject of ways to make doing your laundry easier and more efficient — a Sock Dock because if you're anything like me, then you probably also have a very hungry washer/dryer that makes a meal out of your socks. Somehow, one sock always seems to go missing every time I do laundry! This handy tool will hold onto your socks, so you no longer have an excuse to wear mismatched socks and call it a "trend."
Promising review: "This product is genius! I LOVE it!! Seriously, I hate putting my sock matches together, and as a wearer of colorful ones, it’s kind of important that I pair them up after the wash! Now I don’t have to! I would totally recommend this to anyone who hates playing the match game, or anyone who loses socks in the washing machine or dryer vortex!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in five colors).
14. A portable carpet and upholstery cleaner that boasts strong spray and suction so cleaning stubborn stains will feel effortless. Messes left behind by pets or small children shouldn't mean permanently ruined carpets, furniture, or car interiors.
Promising review: "I wish I would have ordered this sooner. It has removed stains that I thought were permanent. When my son moved out, I discovered an old red wine stain under his bedside table that had likely been there for years. No trace of it remains. So easy to use!" —Kristi Rector
Get it from Amazon for $123.59.
15. Bio-Oil, a skincare oil for aiding in reducing the appearance of scars left behind by acne, pregnancy, injuries, or surgeries thanks to a powerful (but gentle) combo of vitamin A oil, vitamin E oil, sunflower oil, lavender oil, and chamomile oil.
Promising review: "FWIW re: scars, this stuff really works. I had thyroid surgery a few years ago and Bio-Oil took me from looking like I'd stumbled out of the Red Wedding to virtually no detectable scar within a few months. All I did was apply it once in the morning and once at night." —Emma Lord, BuzzFeed Writer
Get it from Amazon for $8.92.
16. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
These tablets remove odor-causing residue and help get rid of lime and mineral build-up that naturally occurs inside dishwashers. The tablet is designed to last throughout the entire wash cycle, and is recommended for use about once a month. These are safe to use in stainless-steel tub and plastic tub dishwashers.
Promising review: "After using this product, I am happy to report that my $5 investment saved me over $500. I was ready to replace my dishwasher due to super cloudy glasses, residue, and just not getting clean. Then, I became aware that the water softener no longer was doing its job, so I had the rental company replace it. Dishwasher performance improved somewhat. I decided to do two more loads before deciding to purchase a new one. Then I saw a product test review for Affresh in a magazine. I was ordering some stuff from Amazon anyway, so I added that to my order. When it came, I tossed one of the tablets into the bottom of the full machine, and ran the regular cycle. I did not expect the results I got! My glassware that I thought was permanently etched and ruined came out like new. Same with cutlery. The difference is unbelievable. I will use this faithfully on a monthly basis, as recommended. I can even put it on my subscribe and save order, so I will get a new pack every six months. I am amazed!" —Sheila
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $8.99.
17. A winged eyeliner stamp that'll prevent you from wasting time during your makeup routine trying to nail the perfect cat eye. Just stamp it on and go, go, gooooo!
18. Wet & Forget, a super simple cleaner you just spray in your shower/tub once a week. The best part? You don't have to scrub...like...at all. Just rinse it the next day and you're good to go. I know, I know, I'm crying tears of joy, too.
Promising review: "We cannot BEGIN to tell you what a lifesaver this is! We have two old fiberglass tubs with vinyl shower enclosures that no matter what amount of scrubbing we have done with everything from bleach to cleanser to vinegar and baking soda would NOT come clean. After I took my shower last night, I sprayed down the tub and walls. Within minutes, all the built-up water deposits and dirt and grime began to melt away in front of my eyes. I left it on overnight, and when I got up this morning, it did not look like the same tub and shower. This product is a godsend, especially for old folks like us who have difficulty getting down on our hands and knees and scrubbing anything. More importantly, it performs as advertised. This is truly an overnight sensation!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $19.98.
19. A reusable oil-absorbing face roller that'll be a lifesaver for anyone who tends to get extra oily no matter the temp outside. Just glide it over your face, it's THAT easy.
Promising review: "First off, if you have extremely oily skin, this. is. it. I was so tired of getting blotting powder/wipes. It felt wasteful and always left residue on my face. I saw this on TikTok and NEEDED it. It was backordered but then I got an email saying it was in stock and I was SO excited. Not only is it affordable, but it's washable, which helps you save money and be less wasteful." —Kelsey B.
Get it from Amazon for $14.33.
20. Some stain-lifting pads you can just press down onto messes — ya know, things from pets, spilled drinks, blood, dirt, and more. Keep it there for up to 24 hours and say, "Adios, stains!"
Promising review: "These things are AMAZING. They are magical. If you have a pet who has accidents in the house, these are a MUST-HAVE. After your pet has an accident, all you need to do is open up the packet, place the pad on the accident spot, and then step on the pad to release the magic formula. Leave it there for at least half an hour or up to 24 hours. Why the discrepancy, you might be asking? Because these pads work on DRIED STAINS. Holla!!!! My puppy has been driving me bonkers with accidents in the house, but I don't sweat it anymore thanks to these pads. They are seriously miracle workers, and I will always have a supply of them in my house going forward." —Lisa Koivu
Get a pack of 20 from Amazon for $27.48.
21. An automatic cleaning system for cleaning your toilet with every flush — no scrubbing, no bleach, just go and flush! Each cartridge should last about three months so you won't have to worry about changing it often, either!
Promising review: "I've used this product for a couple of years now and LOVE it! 'I love cleaning toilets,' said no one ever!! This is the answer to clean toilet bowls without having to scrub. Easy to use. Wish the refills were a little less expensive, but worth not having to scrub a toilet bowl." —Acorn
Get it from Amazon for $10.77.
22. A Paula's Choice liquid exfoliant designed to help loosen dead skin cells, smooth and brighten up your skin, and even help reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
Promising review: "I have every skin issue you can think of. Rosacea, acne (hormonal, cystic, whiteheads, blackheads), dehydration, excessive oiliness, redness, all of it. I’ve spent probably thousands on a multitude of different products, trying to find one that would at least make a dent. I’ve had many procedures, many trips to the dermatologist. Nothing I’ve ever used, nothing I’ve ever done, has made such a profound difference in the appearance of my skin. Having rosacea, my face often felt hot, bumpy, and burned. While my complexion is naturally fair and pink, this has seriously covered all my bases in a gentle and effective way. I’ve been trying to turn my skin around for YEARS! This was the product that did it. If I could give it 100 stars, I would. It has seriously changed my life!" —hc
Get it from Amazon for $13+ (available in two sizes).