32 Products You Probably Won't Shut Up About After Buying
Never stop talking about them ever, please.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Mike's Hot Honey – it may just become your new go-to condiment. It's delicious on spicy foods, savory foods, sweet foods, heck, you may even be tempted to just hold the bottle over your mouth and just eat it directly from the bottle. You do you.
2. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can give your precious gems a quick swipe of a pen to get them looking brand new.
3. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
4. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
5. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
6. An Instant Pot that'll pretty much become your new favorite gadget — this thing is a pressure cooker, a slow cooker, a rice cooker, a steamer, a sauté-r, a yogurt maker, and a warmer all in ONE.
7. An oven cleaning spray so next time you go to open the oven door and pop in dinner, you're not tempted to puke all over it because of the yucky build-up you've let it accumulate.
8. A wood polish and conditioner to help restore your wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
9. A hair finishing stick for putting fussy, fly away hairs in their rightful place — neatly styled with the rest of your hair, of course!
10. A cold brew coffee maker that'll have you powering through your day with a delicious iced coffee treat.
11. Warby Parker glasses for the trendiest pair of prescription glasses you'll ever own. Plus, for those who are indecisive, their at-home try on program is THE BEST.
12. A migraine stick to help stop painful migraines in their tracks. As a migraine sufferer myself, I know how difficult it is to accomplish anything when a migraine hits, and there just aren't enough hours in the day to waste them on nursing yourself back to a fully-functioning human when you get one.
13. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser – a conditioning face wash with a cult following and for good reason = it's nice and gentle on ultra-sensitive skin, but contains the same cleaning agents found in contact lens solution so it's powerful in its abilities.
14. A power scrubber that'll make quick work of cleaning away at grout, soap scum, and other tough gunk.
15. A cooktop cleaning kit because look: you're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta... Not speaking from personal experience!
16. Collagen essence sheet masks for giving yourself a simple at-home spa treatment. I personally LOVE these — they're quick to use, you dispose of them right after, and they're perfect for those with sensitive skin.
17. An AeroGarden so you can grow herbs and veggies without having to worry about the daily time commitment of a real garden, or lack of sunlight.
18. The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook that will basically be your ticket on the Hogwarts Express because it'll help you make all the meals you've read about in the most famous book series of our time.
19. A hot air brush so you can dry AND style your damp hair with one convenient styling tool. It's like getting a salon blowout all without having to leave your house!
20. A pet hair roller because everything about our little fluffy friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair gets on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
21. A pre-seasoned cast iron skillet to seriously upgrade your cooking game, no matter what experience level you're at. Plus, look at how cool it looks to serve food from the pan itself? Refer to image below.
22. Water bottle cleaning tablets that'll get your beloved drinking vessel back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
23. An acne drying treatment to simply apply to pimples, and then just sit back, relax, and let it work its magic!
24. Atlas Coffee Club so you can transport your caffeine-craving taste buds to a different country, literally. Each month you'll get coffee from a different part of the world along with a cool postcard from that country to really tie the whole experience together.
25. Silicone face mask brushes to make applying your favorite masks super easy, and a lot less messy (re: not getting your hands all dirty). Plus, reviewers boast about how simple these babies are to clean.
26. A nail and cuticle care solution for making your nails look fresh and healthy — just apply a coat and let it wow you!
27. An air purifier to help keep allergens like pet hair, dander, dust, and more from contaminating the air you breathe at home.
28. Glossier Cloud Paint — a gel-cream brush you can effortlessly work onto your cheeks for a naturally glow-y look.
30. A rapid egg cooker so you don't have to waste your precious time standing over the stove waiting for your eggs to finish cooking. I own this, and lemme tell ya, it's a pretty wonderful thing being able to watch Netflix and not keep a hawk-eye view on my omelet in the mornings.
31. A brown sugar bear you just soak in water for 20 minutes and then place in brown sugar to help it soften. We don't wanna see you have to chuck your hardened brown sugar just because you haven't used it in a while.
32. A mascara with a cult-following and for good reason. It delivers million dollar-looking lashes for less than $15, is extra great for those with sensitive eyes, and won't wear away or run.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.