We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
2. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
3. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
4. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser – a conditioning face wash that'll feel nice and gentle on ultra-sensitive skin, but contains the same cleaning agents found in contact lens solution so it's powerful in its abilities.
5. Teeth-whitening pens to help brighten up your teeth in a matter of minutes. It's recommended to avoid eating or drinking 30 minutes after, but other than that, you can go on living your busy life as soon as you're done using the pen.
7. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
8. A cleaning essentials kit so you can easily make your own nontoxic cleaning products at home. Plus, thanks to the reusable bottles, you'll be cutting down on waste and saving money on refills.
9. A migraine stick to help stop painful migraines in their tracks. As a migraine sufferer myself, I know how difficult it is to accomplish anything when a migraine hits, and there just aren't enough hours in the day to waste them on nursing yourself back to a fully functioning human when you get one.
10. A nail and cuticle care solution for making your nails look fresh and healthy — just apply a coat and let it wow you!
11. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% – it may just become your new favorite product. (I, an acne-prone person, swear by my Niacinamide serum, but hey, that's just me). All you need are a few drops a day to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and congestion.
12. A bottle of gourmet truffle hot sauce that'll make you wonder how you ever ate any food ever without drizzling this amazing stuff on it.
13. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can give your precious gems a quick swipe of a pen to get them looking brand-new.
15. A mascara that delivers million dollar-looking lashes for less than $15, is extra great for those with sensitive eyes, and won't wear away or run.
16. A rain glass treatment to repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
17. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you "before and after" photos — unless you can finagle a camera into your ears — but just look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
18. Mike's Hot Honey – it may just become your new go-to condiment. It's delicious on spicy foods, savory foods, sweet foods, heck, you may even be tempted to just hold the bottle over your mouth and just eat it directly from the bottle. You do you.
19. An electric wine bottle opener that'll make removing the cork on your bottle of vino easy peazy.
20. A rapid egg cooker so you don't have to waste your precious time standing over the stove waiting for your eggs to finish cooking. I own this, and lemme tell ya, it's a pretty wonderful thing being able to watch Netflix and not keep a hawk-eye view on my omelet in the mornings.
21. A pair of compressive, high-rise leggings that are super stretchy, squat-proof, and buttery soft. Oh, and they're made from 25 recycled water bottles so they're sustainable, too!
22. Glossier Balm Dotcom — a lip balm that'll help make your lips feel nourished and smooth. Reviewers especially love this product for the fact that it stays on for hours, even when you're eating/drinking.
23. An Instant Pot that'll pretty much become your new favorite gadget — this thing is a pressure cooker, a slow cooker, a rice cooker, a steamer, a sauté-r, a yogurt maker, and a warmer all in ONE.
24. A pre-seasoned cast-iron skillet to seriously upgrade your cooking game, no matter what experience level you're at. Plus, look at how cool it looks to serve food from the pan itself? Refer to image below.
25. LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream for those in the market for a moisturizer that's gentle on sensitive skin. It helps alleviate dry skin and can also help with hormonal acne thanks to a blend of ingredients like hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, green tea, shea butter, and jojoba oil.
26. A TubShroom to collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so you don't have to worry about your drains getting clogged up and creating more work for yourself.
27. A pet hair remover glove to make brushing your dog's hair easier for both of you. They'll love how it feels against their skin, and you'll love that they're happy!
28. A cold brew coffee maker that'll have you powering through your day with a delicious iced coffee treat.
29. Blackhead removal strips you apply to your face once a week, let it sit for about 10 minutes or so, peel it off, and bask in some yucky satisfaction.
30. A Snuggle Puppy that's basically a miracle solution to helping ease your pup's loneliness and separation anxiety — it's especially perfect for those crate-training their furry bbs.
31. A 3-in-1 avocado slicer for splitting, pitting, and slicing the green stuff known as nature's butter. Less time fanagling with silverware and more time eating avocado toast — win/win.
32. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo to clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup build-up is yucky, and we don't want you to have spend money on new brushes and sponges!
33. A weighted blanket that'll help you fall asleep quicker and stay asleep, because the best gift you can give yourself is the gift of a great night's sleep.
34. An Echo Dot to basically serve as your own personal assistant of sorts. Wanna play music? Read the news? Find out what the weather outside is like? Just ask this handy device those things, and SO much more.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.