21 Products Under $5 That Have Over 1K 5-Star Reviews
That's like...a lot of 5-star reviews.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mascara that'll give you lashes so dramatic, no one will believe you when you tell them you bought it for less than $5 on Amazon.
3. An artisanal French soap bar that looks, feels, and smells like a luxurious soap all for the price of one green paper with Abe Lincoln's face on it.
4. Schick Silk touch-up tools you can use for painless, precise eyebrow shaping, cleaning up peach fuzz hairs on your face, and even use to clear away dead skin. These little guys go a long way.
5. Stainless-steel scrubbers to help ease the annoying task that is cleaning burnt pots, pans, grills, and broilers. Sorry not sorry, burnt-on pasta bits at the bottom of the pot — you're not welcome to stay.
6. A lip gloss trio for adding moisture to your lips, making them feel nice and smooth, and giving them a lovely shine.
7. Divider sticky notes to make the task of writing down important lessons and assignments in class or work simple for even the messiest of note-takers.
8. A cat dancer toy so your furry friend can spend hours jumping, chasing, and well...dancing around as it plays. Not to mention, as a cat owner, you're in for a real treat watching them play with this. Get ready to smile, laugh, and take some epic photos.
9. A sheet mask for those in need of an at-home spa day pronto. Between these stressful times and face masks, it's important to carve out some time for yourself to just sit back and relax every so often.
10. A set of Velcro adhesive squares that, despite their tiny size, do a mighty job of supporting wall fixtures, temporarily holding together clothing emergencies, and more.
11. A hilariously cozy pair of socks so you can keep your feet warm and ensure your loved ones know you want to enjoy your Grey's Anatomy binge-watch in peace.
12. A set of stainless-steel metal straws for sipping your favorite drinks while doing your part to protect our beautiful planet and its gorgeous wildlife from the dangers of plastic straws.
13. Silicone face mask brushes to make applying your favorite masks super easy, and a lot less messy (re: not getting your hands all dirty). Plus, reviewers boast about how simple these babies are to clean.
14. An adorable cat spoon that'll happily just chill and hang off your mug, so you always have a little buddy to hang with while enjoying your fave hot beverage.
15. A sink strainer to prevent your kitchen sink from clogging with food. Plus, the little fish attached serves the double purpose of making it easy to pull the strainer off for cleaning AND looking adorable.
16. An ultra sensitive shaving gel that'll make for a smoother shaving experience. Goodbye nicks, cuts, and razor bumps — you will NOT be missed.
17. A tin of Royal Dansk Danish butter cookies for those times you're just craving some buttery, sweet goodness. And then of course, you can save the tin and re-use it.
18. A false-eyelash applicator that'll make the way-more-difficult-than-it-needs-to-be-task of applying falsies much quicker and easier than just using your fingers.
19. Divided food storage containers perfect for prepping at-home or on-the-go meals. These are especially great for those who hate when their foods touch.
20. A tongue cleaning brush and scraper to rid your tongue of the yucky stuff that lives on it from all the yummy food you eat and beverages you drink. Give your mouth the level of clean it wants and deserves.
21. Slow-cooker liners so you can line your slow cooker with one of these babies before putting in your ingredients to make cleanup super fast and simple.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.