1. A colander spoon that'll help eliminate the struggle that is...well...dealing with colanders. Just scoop up your food directly from the pot!
2. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
3. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can give your precious gems a quick swipe of a pen to get them looking brand-new.
4. A 3-in-1 burger press for preparing delicious stuffed burgers and veggie burgers, sliders, and regular burgers. So many stuffed burgers to try!!!
5. A suede brush cleaner that'll stop you from having to spend your money on bringing your dirty suede shoes to get repaired, or worse... REPLACED.
6. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
7. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
8. A knife sharpener, because over time your knives may lose their sharpness, and that shouldn't mean having to get rid of and replace them!
9. Fine point drawing pens to make coloring and jotting down important dates and reminders fun, easy, and most importantly, COLORFUL!
10. A universal cleaning gel perfect for getting rid of dust, hairs, crumbs, and more from things like technology items and your car. It's like playing with slime WHILE cleaning, so it's a win/win.
11. Mike's Hot Honey – it's bound to become your new favorite condiment. It's delicious on spicy foods, savory foods, sweet foods, heck, you may even be tempted to just hold the bottle over your mouth and just eat it directly from the bottle. You do you.
12. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
13. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
15. A pack of furniture touch-up sticks you'll wish existed back when you were a little one, because maybe then your parents would have THANKED YOU instead of grounding you for drawing on your furniture. 🤷
16. An oven cleaning spray so next time you go to open the oven door and pop in dinner, you're not tempted to puke all over it because of the yucky build-up you've let it accumulate.
17. Anti-slip silicone glasses sleeves that'll keep your eyewear where it belongs, ya know, on your face, and NOT slipping and sliding down to the floor and risking getting broken AGAIN.
18. An expanding accordion folder for neatly organizing your important papers, notes, and documents in one easy place! Plus, they come in fun colors and have a cute little smiley face printed on the front!
19. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo that'll clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup build-up is yucky, and we don't want you to have spend money on new brushes and sponges!
20. An assortment of The Office stickers so you can deck out your laptop, water bottle, planner, and anything else your Dunder Mifflin-adoring heart desires.
21. A blind cleaner tool for getting dust and other gross particles off a spot you may normally forget to clean.
22. A set of choker necklaces that can be worn separately or layered together as a simple, but stunning accessory option.
23. An anti-blister balm to apply before putting on your shoes so you can prevent those painful annoyances from even trying to happen.
24. Bed sheet clips so you can ensure your sheets actually stay in place, no matter how all over the place you are in your sleep.
25. A sloth planner and notepad that's super adorable and, unlike the nature of these slow-moving cute creatures, will help make it easier to stay on-track and get through your to-do list quicker.
26. Ceiling fan pull chains so the next time you wake up all sweaty at 3 a.m. in dire need of a nice breeze, you can do just that without accidentally turning the lights on.
27. A magnet set anyone who's a fan of Dorothy, Rose, Blanche, and Sophia (aka The Golden Girls) will get a kick out of. Along with the magnets, you'll also receive double-sided illustrated backdrops of your favorite scenes from the show, and a 32-page book chock full of profiles, fun facts, and quotes.
28. A squeegee so you can dry your shower doors, walls, mirrors, and other moist surfaces without leaving behind streaks.
29. A bug bite suction tool to help get rid of itchy bites. Kinda rude that little buggies get to munch on our skin and blood and we have to deal with itchiness after.
30. A wearable nail polish holder so you can easily give yourself a fresh mani anywhere at home, minus the risk of spilling. Suddenly painting my nails a dark color while sitting on a white couch feels like a beautiful possibility.
31. A pumice cleaning stone to scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
33. A pair of pineapple earrings for adding some fun tropical vibes to your look in the most glamorous way.
34. A microwave egg cooker so you can whip up a high protein breakfast without needing to break out the skillet or turn on the stove.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.