33 Products Under $10 That May Make You Think, “Where Have You Been All My Life?”
Not to be dramatic, but I'm not sure how you've made it this far in life without a corgi dishwasher magnet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Soundproof door strips for those whose bedroom currently doubles as a home office, and their new "co-workers" (aka roomies, family members, and pets) are kinda noisy. These also help prevent cold air escape in the summer, and warmth escape in the winter, so you can save energy, too!
3. Magnetic pressure cooker cheat sheets you can simply attach to your cooker, or the fridge, or wherever you can put magnetic things in your kitchen. When it's time to cook meals, all you have to do is check the cook time on these things, and you're good to go.
4. The Honey Pot overnight pads to make Mother Nature's monthly visit less dreadful. These pads are made with essential oils to create a "cooling" effect and help ease cramps.
5. A wearable nail polish holder so you can easily give yourself a fresh mani anywhere at home, minus the risk of spilling. Suddenly painting my nails a dark color while sitting on a white couch feels like a beautiful possibility.
6. A door opening tool that'll allow you to well, open doors, but also push elevator buttons, make selections on public screens, and more all without having to use your fingers.
7. Billie sends you all you need for the best shaving experience of your life. Thanks to their blades surrounded in a layer of charcoal soap to leave your skin feeling nice and soft, shaving may become something you actually look forward to!
8. And if you think the idea of storing your razor on the wall is a genius idea, but you're not looking to replace your trusty razor, this stainless-steel holder is sturdy and is great for razors, loofahs, shower robes, and more!
9. A lightweight pair of sweatpants for a comfy and cute addition to your WFH wardrobe. Do I really need to buy myself more sweatpants? Yes, the answer is always yes.
10. A bug bite suction tool to help get rid of itchy bites. Kinda rude that little buggies get to munch on our skin and blood, and we have to deal with itchiness after.
11. A CORGI DISHWASHER MAGNET so you can ensure everyone at home knows whether the dishes in the machine are clean or dirty in the best way possible.
12. A salad dressing shaker that'll allow you to create, mix, and serve your very own dressings, sauces, and marinades.
13. Ceiling fan pull chains so the next time you wake up all sweaty at 3 a.m. in dire need of a nice breeze, you can do just that without accidentally turning the lights on.
14. A false eyelash applicator that'll make the way-more-difficult-than-it-needs-to-be-task of applying falsies much quicker and easier than just using your fingers.
15. A pet hair remover glove to make brushing your dog's hair easier for both of you. They'll love how it feels against their skin, and you'll love that they're happy!
16. A stopper that'll allow you to store your unfinished champagne bottles with confidence that their bubbly goodness will be preserved and just as good for your next mimosa, spritz, or a glass of champagne.
17. An Amazon Handmade book collection starter for those who want to create an ~aesthetic~ book shelf in their home, but aren't quite sure where to start.
18. Beyond Burgers so you can enjoy a delicious vegan option for lunch or dinner (or breakfast, we're not judging!), without sacrificing on the meaty taste and texture you love from real meat burgers.
19. Anti-slip silicone glasses sleeves to keep your eyewear where it belongs, ya know, on your face, and NOT slipping and sliding down to the floor and risking getting broken AGAIN.
20. A cleansing oil that'll make taking off your makeup so much quicker, as well as help to wash away pore-blocking sebum. This way, you can spend less time on your nighttime routine and more time sleeping!
21. Marshmallow of the Month Club sends a mouthwatering assortment of marshmallows, homemade graham crackers, and a chocolate surprise that'll leave you wanting s'more and more every month.
22. A shopping bag carrier so you can pick up a bunch of bags at a time and easily carry them to your car or inside the house.
24. Mini spin hair pins that'll make putting your hair up in a flawless bun super simple. Just one of these little pins can do the work of 20 bobby pins!!! I, for one, do not want to clip 20 bobby pins in my hair.
25. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser – a conditioning face wash with a cult following and for good reason = it's nice and gentle on ultra-sensitive skin, but contains the same cleaning agents found in contact lens solution so it's powerful in its abilities.
26. Atlas Coffee Club transports your caffeine-craving taste buds to a different country, literally. Each month you'll get coffee from a different part of the world along with a cool postcard from that country to really tie the whole experience together.
27. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer for a concealer that you may find provides coverage of dark circles and fine lines better than more expensive concealers on the market, all without a caked-on look.
28. An anti-nausea ginger gum to provide much-needed relief when the not-so-fun feeling of queasiness strikes.
29. A knife sharpener that'll come in handy when your beloved kitchen knives start to become dull. We'd rather you spend $6 on a sharpener than triple digits on a new knife set!
30. A collagen hair protein treatment to help reverse damaged hair from things like heat, sun, and coloring, just to name a few. Because we want you to be able to do all the cool, experimental things with your hair that your heart desires without worrying about the risks!
32. A cleansing stick for anyone whose least favorite time of day is washing their face. All you gotta do is roll the stick on your face to apply, massage with your hands to work into a lather, and rinse.
33. Compound W One Step Pads to apply to plantar warts — they essentially just look like bandages, but really they're working hard to remove those stubborn little guys.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.