25 Products Under $10 You’ll Want To Gift Yourself, Because You Deserve It
Why yes, you do deserve a Harry Styles sticker sheet.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An Animal Crossing cookie cutter so you can whip up a batch of deliciously adorable treats to snack on while playing your favorite game.
2. An activated charcoal soap bar that contains tea tree and peppermint essential oils to provide your skin with a thorough cleanse, and leave it feeling brighter and softer. It also contains coconut oil olive oil to help moisturize your skin, rather than dry it out.
3. A pair of pineapple earrings for adding some fun tropical vibes to your look in the most glamorous way.
4. A Harry Styles sticker sheet so you can decorate your water bottle, laptop, notebook, or anything else you think could use some Harry embellishment. Hint: That would be everything.
5. A shooting star ring that will probably become your new favorite accessory. This unique little piece of jewelry is super pretty.
6. A floral resin keychain to add some lovely personalization to your key ring or anywhere else you'd want to attach this beauty.
7. A mascara that'll give you lashes so dramatic, no one will believe you when you tell them you bought it for less than $5 on Amazon.
8. Fine point drawing pens to make coloring and jotting down important dates and reminders fun, easy, and most importantly, COLORFUL!
9. A pastel Bridgerton bookmark that'll come in handy when saving the page in Lady Whistledown's Society Papers...I mean, the book you're reading.
10. A bar of macaroni and cheese soap (yes, you read that right) to treat yourself to if you're someone who knows this comfort food is one of the best foods to ever exist. Period.
11. Atlas Coffee Club so you can transport your caffeine-craving taste buds to a different country, literally. Each month you'll get coffee from a different part of the world along with a cool postcard from that country to really tie the whole experience together.
12. A set of woodland animal pencils that'll seriously upgrade your writing utensil game. These cuties are ready to write down anything and everything you need.
13. Edible rose glitter to transform any cocktail into a fancy concoction. Your home is now the coolest bar in town.
14. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser – a conditioning face wash with a cult following and for good reason – it's nice and gentle on ultra-sensitive skin, but contains the same cleaning agents found in contact lens solution so it's powerful in its abilities.
15. A sloth planner and notepad that's super adorable and, unlike the nature of these slow-moving cute creatures, will help make it easier to stay on-track and get through your to-do list quicker.
16. A chocolate bar from Dylan's Candy Bar I'm pretty sure would have your taste buds thanking you if your taste buds could talk.
17. A mug you can get customized with text and graphics of your choice. You're gonna want to use your new mug to drink coffee, tea, water, wine, beer — basically every beverage.
18. A set of choker necklaces that can be worn separately or layered together as a simple, but stunning accessory option.
19. A sheet of wine planner stickers to help ensure you're always making time for the most important time of day in your schedule: wine o'clock.
20. A magnet set anyone who's a fan of Dorothy, Rose, Blanche, and Sophia (aka The Golden Girls) will get a kick out of. Along with the magnets, you'll also receive double-sided illustrated backdrops of your favorite scenes from the show, and a 32-page book chock full of profiles, fun facts, and quotes.
21. A customizable candy box for building your perfect mix of sweet treats. It's like the magic of walking into your childhood candy store, without having to change out of your pajamas or leave the house.
22. An assortment of The Office stickers so you can deck out your laptop, water bottle, planner, and anything else your Dunder Mifflin-adoring heart desires.
23. Mike's Hot Honey – it's bound to become your new favorite condiment. It's delicious on spicy foods, savory foods, sweet foods, heck, you may even be tempted to just hold the bottle over your mouth and just eat it directly from the bottle. You do you.
24. A hilariously cozy pair of socks so you can keep your feet warm and ensure your loved ones know you want to enjoy your Grey's Anatomy binge-watch in peace.
25. A set of bacon bandages to cover up any little cuts you may get. And then of course, to enhance the whole experience, go eat some bacon.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.