24 Products Under $10 With Before-And-After Photos That May Make You Breathe A Sigh Of Relief
You mean I can treat my sunburn and take Insta-worthy before-and-after pictures of it all for less than $10? Sign me up.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Water bottle cleaning tablets for getting your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. Not to mention, you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
2. A jewelry cleaning pen so all you need to get your precious gems looking brand new again is the swipe of a pen.
3. A sunburn lotion to help soothe and reduce the not-so-fun things that happen after you spend a day out in the sun, like itchiness and peeling.
4. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveling at its abilities or gagging.
5. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo to clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup build-up is yucky, and we don't want you to have buy new brushes and sponges!
6. A cuticle care solution that'll make your nails look so healthy, a professional manicurist will be asking you for product recs.
8. A bottle of Goo Gone adhesive remover for making sticky things get... unstuck. I can personally attest to how amazing this stuff is. I once got gum stick on my jacket (GROSS, I KNOW), but this stuff removed it so effortlessly, I was like "what gum?"
9. Boot shapers to keep your boots standing up straight. When the tall ones do that thing where they wilt away? Ugh, there's just something SO frustrating about it. Like, stand up, fix your posture, PLEASE.
10. A watermark remover cloth that'll get rid of those annoying ringlet stains on your furniture — you warned your family to use a coaster but, of course, they didn't listen!
12. A can of oven cleaner spray for ensuring the appliance you use to cook the food you consume is, uh, clean and not greasy and grimy.
13. A red wine stain remover to buy immediately if the only thing you're better at than downing an entire bottle of your favorite wine at the end of the day is managing to spill it.
14. A pumice cleaning stone that'll scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
15. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
16. Insect traps that'll catch little buggies who dare invade your potted plants at home. The thought of bugs freely crawling around the plants in MY house is enough to keep me awake at night, IDK about you!
17. A pack of silver wipes to get your metal possessions looking brand freaking new with just a quick wipe. It really is that easy.
18. Boot wipes so you can simply clean dirt and salt stains from your shoes. No need to fret if you look down and your fave boots are dirty, take a breather!
19. A rust stain remover spray you can basically think of as fairy pixie dust in a bottle. I mean, just look at the photo below. Point proven. Case closed. Onto the next one.
20. A cap cage so you can clean your hat in the dishwasher, and voila — it looks just the way it did when you first bought it!
21. A surface cover to transform your kitchen counters and tables into beautiful marble pieces, without needing to spend the time or money on calling a professional to re-do your kitchen.
22. O'Keefe's Working Hands Cream for making dry, cracked hands feel as if they were just treated to a 5-star spa treatment.
23. A grout pen that'll have your floors shining like the top of the Chrysler building in no time at all. Did you hire a fancy schmancy service to clean your tiles? Nope, you used a PEN to cover it all up.
24. Debrox earwax removal drops – they may not technically give you "before and after" photos (unless you can finagle a camera into your ears), but honey, look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.