We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An over-the-cabinet bag holder for an easy spot to put shopping bags, rather than leaving them strewn across the counters... or worse... ending up in the garbage, never to be used again.
2. A floating wooden shelf to add some aesthetically-pleasing additional storage space to your kitchen.
3. A bakeware pan rack that'll make going to grab the cookie sheet or muffin tin (or whatever it is you may need) a lot less hectic than having to go through the pile and lift up every item until you get the right one.
4. An organizer to make finding your favorite tea bag a heck of a lot easier than rummaging through a million and one scattered tea boxes.
5. A cutlery drawer organizer that'll consolidate all of your forks, knives, and spoons into one fabulous little tool.
6. Plus, a drawer to place your coffee maker on top of! You can then fill the drawers with your pods, sweeteners, and creamer.
7. A Rose and Blanche dishwasher magnet that'll serve as a wonderful reminder of which dishwasher items are clean, and which are dirty.
9. A two-tier shelf to add some sleek decor into your living space WHILE serving as a cute spot to store kitchen items. We love a multi-purpose product!
10. A container lid organizer that'll prevent you from having to search your kitchen high and low for the lid that matches the size of the container you're using. Not that I know from personal experience or anything what this struggle is like...
11. A can organizer so the next time you just want a bowl of soup for dinner, you won't have to sift through cans of vegetables, sauces, and beans just to find what you want.
12. A multi-colored container set you can easily stack and stow away when not using — they come in a variety of sizes to fit you and your family's needs.
13. A pack of storage bins for keeping the contents of your fridge and freezer more organized and easier to find. Every time you clean the inside, you promise to stay more organized next time around, and it just never happens. Not this time!
14. A pan rack that you are definitely gonna thank yourself for buying. The struggle of having to dig through all of your pans just to find the right one is now a thing of the past.
15. A spice rack drawer organizer to make looking for your favorite seasonings super easy, plus this is an easy way to prevent messy clutter.
16. A grocery list notepad so you can easily plan what you're gonna need on your next grocery run. Long live the days of buying too much, cluttering your fridge and pantry space, and having it go to waste.
17. A bottle organizer that'll provide a nice little area to keep you and your fam's water bottles when they're not being used.
18. A wall mount to hold brooms, mops, and more, rather than just putting them in the corner against the wall and hoping they don't fall down.
19. An over-cabinet towel bar that'll give you an actual spot to hang your hand towels, dish towels, wash cloths, etc. rather than just leaving them to carelessly hang around on the nearest surface.
20. A cabinet Lazy Susan to utilize for spices, condiments, or even things like vitamins and medication, so when you need to find one of those things, you can just give this a little spin, and voila!
21. A front sink tray so you can keep your sponges, scrubbers, and brushes out of the sink because, TBH, they don't really belong living at the bottom of it.
23. A basket that makes an ideal spot for those little things things we typically end up leaving strewn around in our kitchen (like keys, cash, hair ties, and the list can go on). Or, as seen by the photo below, you can use it as a fruit basket. Whatever floats your boat!
24. A lid organizer to get if you're someone who knows the only thing worse than struggling to find a specific pot or pan is trying to grab the right lid. Ugh, it's the WORST.
25. A hanging basket that makes an additional storage spot for things like plastic wrap and bags, but can also be used as a mini waste basket!
26. A storage cabinet you can hang behind your door so you efficiently use every open space in your home.
27. A dual cereal dispenser that'll not only help de-clutter your pantry a bit, but will also look really cool on display in your kitchen — not to mention, this makes breakfast time way more fun.
28. A wall-mount pot rack because your pretty cookware deserves to be put on display in the prettiest way possible.
29. A ceramic canister that'll make for a great way to store things like coffee beans or sugar! Not to mention, it'll give your counters a super chic look.
30. A rack for storing plates, bakeware, pans, lids, or whatever else you so your kitchen feels less cluttered in an instant.
31. A rolling cart ideal for those who live with roommates in a small space and want a good spot to store things like condiments, sauces, and snacks. You can also use it as a bar cart for storing bottles of wine, beer, and liquor.
32. A magnetic knife strip for anyone who just doesn't have the counter room for a knife block or the drawer space for storing away their knives. Plus, this thing looks super decorative!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.