1. A collapsible dog bowl you can easily take wherever you're bringing your pup because... when hunger or thirst strikes, you should be able to satisfy.
3. A wax to protect their precious paws from inevitable damage from stuff like hot pavement, salt, and other abrasive surfaces.
4. A cooling cot with a mesh center for them to rest on without getting overheated from the typically fuzzy dog bed.
5. A treat ball that'll keep them active and will reward their hard work with their favorite treats.
8. A toy you donut want to miss out on letting them play with -- they can chew and fetch it all day long.
9. A cuddle bed for your pooch to get comfy and relaxed in whenever they please — it's also good at helping with any joint pain they experience.
10. A maze feeder for making meal time fun for your pup, plus—it'll help them to eat more slowly and prevent bloating.
11. A bubble carrier—the best way to carry around your little fuzz ball, the bubble window will help them feel less trapped.
12. A flavored bone toy they'll never want to stop chewing, for the sole reason that it tastes delicious.
13. An interactive toy/feeder — fill it with their food, and get a kick out of watching them play with a toy and eating a meal as a reward.
15. An on-the-go water dispenser because it's important to keep them hydrated when they're playing outside in the summer heat.
16. A lounger bed—a comfy way for your pupper to veg the fuck out — because playing and eating all day is pretty damn exhausting. Just ask this guy.
17. A chipmunk and log plush toy for them to play with instead of going after real chipmunks and logs.
18. A pet tent so they have some of their own space. Plus, think about how cute they'll look inside!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.