23 Kitchen Products Reviewers Say Actually Made Their Food Taste Better
*applies everything bagel seasoning to...literally everything.*
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Dash air fryer that'll have you enjoying "fried" (aka, extra crispy) versions of all your favorite foods, minus all the yucky oils.
2. Za'atar — an aromatic Middle Eastern spice mix combining flavors like thyme, oregano, marjoram, toasted sesame seeds, and salt. It'll instantly add the mouthwatering flavors of the Mediterranean to an array of foods.
3. A sous vide cooker to help you make restaurant-worthy meals with minimal effort. So minimal you don't even have to be in the kitchen while your food is cooking. I'm not kidding.
4. Trader Joe's Everything But The Bagel Seasoning that, I for one, could sprinkle on just about anything, including but not limited to avocado toast, eggs, homemade or store-bought bagels, regular toast, pasta — the possibilities are endless with this stuff.
5. A 3-in-1 burger press for preparing delicious stuffed burgers and veggie burgers, sliders, and regular burgers. So many stuffed burgers to try, so little time.
6. Sir Kensington's Chipotle Mayo that I can personally tell you is INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS. As an avid chipotle mayo fan, I have tried tons of them, heard great things about this one, and now I'll never go back. It can be mixed into rice, eggs, and meat. You can add it tacos, sandwiches, and wraps. Plus, it makes for a great dip for veggies and chips!
7. A garlic press featuring a soft-grip handle and a large chamber, so you can effortlessly chop up several cloves of fresh garlic at once. Fresh garlic is a million times better than pre-minced garlic and garlic powder.
8. A milk frother to allow you to enjoy a homemade latte or cappuccino with just the push of a button. It's a heck of a lot better than getting in your car, waiting in line at Starbucks where they use some fancy schmancy giant machine to whip up your (approximately) million-dollar concoction.
9. Baker's Edge, a brownie pan to ensure each piece has at least two chewy edges, so fighting over the coveted end piece will become a thing of the past.
10. Cheese storage paper for preserving the freshness of your cheesy goodness. There is nothing more disappointing then pouring yourself a glass of wine, opening the fridge to take out the cheese that'll accompany said wine, and realizing it's moldy. Even though? You just bought it? This week?
11. An Instant Pot that will pretty much become your new favorite gadget — this thing is a pressure cooker, a slow cooker, a rice cooker, a steamer, a sauté-r, a yogurt maker, and a warmer all in ONE.
12. An infusion water bottle that'll allow you to add your favorite fruits, veggies, and herbs to the infuser, and make your water more flavorful and delicious.
13. A seasoning blend you're bound to want to put on everything the first time you try it — we're talking buttered corn (even canned corn!), popcorn, veggies, meat, seafood, tacos, and potatoes.
14. A citrus juice squeezer so you can get fresh juice from lemons, limes, and even oranges to enhance your meals, and even your cocktails!
15. A coffee beans ice tray so you can make coffee ice cubes! Starting your morning off with an iced coffee that's too diluted because you used regular ice cubes doesn't sound so appealing when you think of coffee bean cubes.
16. An apple slicer/corer for those who know the superior way to eat an apple is when it's cut up... and with some peanut butter on the side.
17. Truffle hot sauce that'll basically be the most ~fancy~ hot sauce you've ever tried. It has the spiciness you love in hot sauce, of course, infused with a rich truffle taste. It's like eating at a 5-star restaurant, even if you're drizzling it onto a microwaved meal.
18. Mike's Hot Honey – it just may become your new go-to condiment. It's delicious on spicy foods, savory foods, sweet foods, heck, you may even be tempted to just hold the bottle over your mouth and just eat it directly from the bottle. You do you.
19. A wine aerator you can stick into the bottle of your favorite vino, making your next glass taste better just by simply...pouring it.
20. An automatic bread maker to churn out delectable breads, cakes, and jams so yummy, your kitchen will feel like the cutest bakery in town.
21. A microwave bacon cooker that'll make it so simple to whip up that salty goodness. When you wake up in the morning, do you really feel taking a pan out, putting bacon into it, having to remember to flip the bacon, and wait — which step is it that you have to drain the grease from the pan? Yeah, no, forget that.
22. An organic date syrup that contains less sugar than honey and has a caramel taste, making it great to add to coffee, yogurt, tea, oatmeal, baked treats, and salad dressing recipes!
23. A sushi-making kit for making your own fresh sushi! If you want to throw together a strange combination of ingredients, you can!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.