32 Products That Are So Clever, You’ll Probably Be Sad You Didn’t Think Of Them First
*Furiously tries to think of the next great invention and comes up with: nothing.*
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A false eyelash applicator to make the way-more-difficult-than-it-needs-to-be-task of applying falsies much quicker and easier than just using your fingers.
2. A wedge doorstop that serves two important purposes: 1. it prevents your door from actually opening when you don't want it to, and 2. it sounds a loud alarm to alert you when someone is trying to open said door.
3. A car diffuser to help give your vehicle a sweet scent. Am I the only one who is unreasonably excited at the thought about getting into my car and being greeted with the scent of fresh linens?
4. A monitor document clip for keeping your to-do list in plain sight and not lost in the shuffle of things on your desk. Now you don't have an excuse for "accidentally forgetting" to write up that report.
5. A dice set that'll help get you out of your cooking rut. It includes five primary dice (protein, cooking method, grain/carb, herb, and bonus ingredient), as well as four seasonal veggie dice to keep things fresh and interesting.
6. A to-go collapsible travel cup so you can enjoy your favorite hot beverage on-the-go, and then simply collapse and store it without worrying about it taking up space.
7. A finger massager that'll help soothe achy fingers — great for those who have arthritis, or just spend wayyy too much time texting or typing away all day.
8. A car seat gap filler so things like your phone, spare change, and worst of all... FOOD REMNANTS don't slip between the car seats and stay there.... forever.
9. Earrings you can get customized with the letters and colors of your choosing. You can have them spell out something funny, something that speaks to your personality, your initials — the possibilities are endless!
10. A wand wine filter to remove sulfates and histamines from your vino so you can enjoy your drink without worrying about a headache afterwards.
11. A condiment fork perfect for attaching to the side of the pickle jar, so you can enjoy your crunchy, salty snack without dipping your hand in a pickle juice bath beforehand.
12. Anti-chafing thigh bands to help prevent the dreaded pain that comes anytime you basically decide to wear something that aren't pants. Plus, these are super pretty, so you don't have to worry if your dress or shorts don't cover them all the way!
13. A 5-in-1 wine gadget that acts as an aerator, a stopper, a pourer, a filter, and a re-corker. I'll toast to that!
15. Glossier Milky Jelly Cleanser – a conditioning face wash with a cult following and for good reason – it's nice and gentle on ultra-sensitive skin, but contains the same cleaning agents found in contact lens solution so it's powerful in its abilities.
16. Anti-slip silicone glasses sleeves to keep your eyewear where it belongs, ya know, on your face, and NOT slipping and sliding down to the floor and risking getting broken AGAIN.
17. A wooden children's "knife" so your kiddos can get the hang of chopping their food in a safe manner.
18. A face mask essential oil spray to keep your mask smelling nice and fresh with a relaxing scent.
19. An auto shut-off outlet — simply plug it into an outlet, use the button to control how many hours before it automatically turns off after using, and uh yeah, it's literally THAT easy to give yourself some peace of mind any time you're in a rush.
20. A zipper puller to make the near-impossible task of zipping up your dress by yourself SO EASY! FINALLY!
21. A personalized body wash from Function of Beauty that'll make shower time feel so much more luxurious.
22. A hair dryer wall mount to allow you to utilize BOTH of your hands for styling, rather than juggling the dryer in one of your hands the whole time.
24. Citrus peelers that'll help you enjoy your favorite citrus fruits without your hands smelling like them for the rest of the day.
25. A bracelet fastener so you can easily clasp your own bracelet together, without needing to rely on someone else being around to help you out.
26. A batter dispenser to get the perfect amount of batter out and onto the griddle or into a cupcake liner (or wherever else you may be pouring batter), with just the squeeze of a handle.
27. A brownie pan that'll help ensure everyone gets the best piece of the brownie — the edge piece, of course!
28. A "no-splash" nail clipper to catch your clippings for you, because how annoying is it to have to look around for little nail pieces on the floor knowing there is definitely one you didn't catch?
29. A car dip clip so you can drive WHILE dipping your nugs and fries, because it's important to drive safe WHILE enjoying ketchup.
30. A funnel to help you transfer the remainder of slow fluids into a new container so you can truly use up every last drop.
31. An auto-inflating balloon that'll enhance your gift-giving game. All you have to do is pick a balloon and write a nice message. All the recipient has to do is press the red button on the box and watch the balloon inflate right before their eyes.
32. Grocery bag handles to make carrying all your grocery items from the store to the car, and then from the car into your home easier and more comfortable on your hands.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.