17 Products From "Shark Tank" Our Readers Actually Swear By
Welcome to the Shark Tank.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We asked the BuzzFeed Community to tell us about the products featured on Shark Tank that they own and absolutely love. From products for everyday use (like the Squatty Potty) to cozy items (like The Cozy) to beloved items (like the Scrub Daddy), check out some of their favorite Shark-approved products below!
1. A bug bite suction tool to help get rid of itchy bites. Kinda rude that little buggies get to munch on our skin and blood, and we have to deal with itchiness after.
2. A Drop Stop that prevents things like food crumbs, liquid, even things like loose change or your phone from slipping in between that gap between the front seats and the center console.
3. A Spatty Daddy set for ensuring those precious remnants of things like food and makeup stuck in the hard-to-reach crevices of the jar aren't going to waste.
4. Fresh Patch, a super easy way to house-train your pup to go to the bathroom on grass, so your pup who can't go outside is able to do their business on the right surface, and not, like, your carpet.
5. Sweatpants featuring built-in sherpa-lined feet so you can stay extra cozy while lounging around the house.
6. A Scrub Daddy that'll get your cookware and surfaces nice and clean without your having to worry about scratches and damage.
7. A natural all-purpose cleaner to safely wipe away messes and stains around the home with the ease of knowing you're not harming your kiddos or pets.
8. Solemates, so the awful sensation of feeling your heels sink into grass and dirt becomes a thing of the past.
9. A Rapid Ramen Cooker for getting those irresistible noods in your hands quicker — I'm referring to the ramen, obvs.
10. An acupressure massage tool that'll help relieve back pain by lowering your arms in a comfier position thanks to its flexible, lightweight shape.
11. Vibes — acoustic filter earplugs you can wear to reduce decibel levels without compromising sound quality.
12. A Squatty Potty that'll help make squatting while using the restroom more seamless and comfortable — it's actually better for your body to squat than sit, just FYI.
13. A Lovepop card that'll earn a treasured place on the shelf of the home of the card recipient, rather than a spot in the trash.
14. InstaFire — a super simple way to start a campfire anywhere. The lightweight bags can be easily packed in a bag, and you can set them down on any surface when you're ready to light them.
15. The Comfy — a combination of a sherpa blanket and a hoodie that'll keep you feeling so warm, cozy, and — you guessed it — COMFY. Good luck! You're never gonna wanna take this thing off.
16. CreaClips, haircutting clips to help you achieve salon-worthy results from at-home haircuts, all without dropping a crapload of money.
17. A ReadeREST to clip onto your shirt so you can keep your glasses nearby until you need them again.
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.