27 Products Reviewers Love So Much I Just Had To Tell You About Them
And soon you'll be leaving five-star reviews for these products, too.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Magnetic pressure cooker cheat sheets you can simply attach to your cooker, or the fridge, or wherever you can put magnetic things in your kitchen. When it's time to cook meals, all you have to do is check the cook time on these things, and you're good to go.
Promising review: "This certainly is a handy, organized way to check Instant Pot cooking references for various foods. The highlighted portions are a little bit too shaded to easily see the print beneath but overall is well thought out. The item came quickly, well-packaged. Didn't even know this type thing existed." —mew
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in two sizes).
2. A pet hair roller because everything about our little friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair get on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
Promising review: "Where has this been all my cat-loving life? Sticky rollers work fine for clothes, but this is the only product that has ever COMPLETELY removed all the cat hair from my bed. I have a long-haired, 20-pound tabby, and if you run your hands up his back a few times and fling the hair everywhere, it looks like it's snowing — he never stops shedding no matter what I do. After using the ChomChom, I can put on a black dress and roll around on my bed and not get a single hair on me. It's absolutely amazing. Everyone is getting one for Christmas, even if they don't have a pet. I don't care; it's THAT good." —Dahlia
Get it from Amazon for $24.95.
3. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
These tablets remove odor-causing residue and help get rid of lime and mineral build-up that naturally occurs inside dishwashers. The tablet is designed to last throughout the entire wash cycle, and is recommended for use about once a month. These are safe to use in stainless-steel tub and plastic tub dishwashers.
Promising review: "After using this product, I am happy to report that my $5 investment saved me over $500. I was ready to replace my dishwasher due to super cloudy glasses, residue, and just not getting clean. Then, I became aware that the water softener no longer was doing its job, so I had the rental company replace it. Dishwasher performance improved somewhat. I decided to do two more loads before deciding to purchase a new one. Then I saw a product test review for Affresh in a magazine. I was ordering some stuff from Amazon anyway, so I added that to my order. When it came, I tossed one of the tablets into the bottom of the full machine, and ran the regular cycle. I did not expect the results I got! My glassware that I thought was permanently etched and ruined came out like new. Same with cutlery. The difference is unbelievable. I will use this faithfully on a monthly basis, as recommended. I can even put it on my subscribe and save order, so I will get a new pack every six months. I am amazed!" —Sheila
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $5.99.
4. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
These are safe to use with front-load washing machines and top-load washing machines, and both high efficiency and conventional machines. Recommended to use once a month!
Promising review: "I have been using bleach to clean my machine for some time, but decided to give this a try a few months ago. My very first clean with Affresh left me surprised and delighted, for not only did it clean my machine, it eliminated the nasty smell that always transferred to my clothes thanks to a build-up of mold I didn't even know about. Every month now, I toss a tablet into the drum and let it work its magic. Now, my machine is cleaner than ever, and my clothes always smell wonderfully fresh. I highly recommend this to everyone." —Kelli Crawford
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $11.77.
5. A eucalyptus and lavender shower/bath pouch that'll help give you a spa experience right from the comfort of home. These may also help provide some relief from colds, congestions, and stress.
Eucalyptus Blooms is an Etsy shop based in Charlotte, North Carolina that sells eucalyptus and lavender shower and bath products and bouquets.
Promising review: "Not only does these enhance my shower experience, but my whole bathroom smells nice all the time!" —Edward
6. A bug bite suction tool to help get rid of itchy bites. Kinda rude that little buggies get to munch on our skin and blood, and we have to deal with itchiness after.
This works by suctioning up insect venom, saliva, and other irritants under the skin, which in turn prevents your body from producing a reaction to said irritant.
Promising review: "I am a magnet for bites of all kinds and carry topical and medicines with me at all times — so I figured this would be a good product to see if it really works. It arrived on Monday and on Tuesday morning I woke up with a bug bite on my arm. I used this little tool (3x per the instructions) and documented with photos. Immediately after using, it stopped itching! And less than 24 hours later the bump/bite was gone! There is a very faint red mark from using the thing but a small price to pay IMO. Bottom line: it’s awesome. I’m carrying it with me everywhere!" —Rebecca
Get it from Amazon for $9.95 (available in two colors).
7. Water bottle cleaning tablets for getting your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it. Not to mention the fact that you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
Tablets are biodegradable, chlorine-free, all-natural, and environmentally safe. They're individually packaged, and don't require any additional brushing or scrubbing. Good for use on stainless-steel bottles, mugs, hydration reservoirs, coolers, dishes, and hard-to-clean plastic containers and bottles.
Promising review: "In all fairness, I first heard of this product while watching Shark Tank, and their pitch was impressive so I gave the underdog a try. Now, I'm on my fourth re-order. My whole family drinks out of various name brand bottles, coffee mugs, etc. The fact is, they are rarely cleaned because they are a part of our daily lives and they are a pain in the ar$e to clean, because of the inconvenience that they are not dishwasher-safe, or don't fit. The answer is these tablets. They work and they're simple to use." —K.R.
8. A mascara to give you lashes so dramatic, no one will believe you when you tell them you bought it for less than $5 on Amazon.
Promising review: "I got tired of breaking the bank over mascara. My sister suggested Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect and I IMMEDIATELY fell in love. It provides dramatic length and great volume. I can honestly say I can’t stop looking at my eyelashes in the mirror every single day because of how awesome they look. Also, it is very long wearing. I go from an eight-hour workday right to the gym and sweat like crazy...and this stuff doesn’t budge! I love it!!" —Carrie E Miller
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
9. A microwave bacon cooker that'll make it so simple to whip up that salty goodness. When you wake up in the morning, do you really feel taking a pan out, putting bacon into it, having to remember to flip the bacon, and wait — which step is it that you have to drain the grease from the pan? Yeah, no, forget that.
Microwave time is just one minute per slice! The tray catches all the grease, and it's dishwasher-safe!
Promising review: "This is the best little gadget I have tried in a long time. I lay a paper towel on top and fold to drape over the edges to catch the splatters, program for one minute per slice of bacon, and that is it. If you have a full rack, 12 slices, you will take the rack out, remove the ones that are done, put back in, cook for additional one minutes until all are to your satisfaction. You can put the gadget into the dishwasher or wash in good soapy water and have it ready for the next use." —G. Carver
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
10. But if you really prefer to make your bacon in a pan, this bacon sponge makes for a greener and more efficient way to absorb excess grease. This can absorb grease 20 times faster than other types of fabrics/materials. Plus, it's reusable and compostable.
Green City Living is a woman-owned Etsy shop based in Denver, Colorado that sells an array of products to help you live a greener life. You'll find things like reusable coffee filters, "unpaper" towels, eco-friendly cotton rounds, and more!
Promising review: "I’m really happy with my bacon sponge. I came across this item while on my never ending quest to reduce paper and plastic waste in my life, and I’m so glad I did. It’s really helped to cut down on paper towel waste in my home. It’s a sturdy, absorbent cloth material that works great for draining bacon, chicken, etc. It’s also really easy to take care of, and after several washes so far, I can tell it’s going to last a long time. Really great sustainable staple in my kitchen." —Hayley Amerman
11. A personalized cutting board you can get customized with a recipe of your choosing! It's the perfect way to meal prep, add a special touch to your kitchen, and have a cheat sheet at your disposal!
To place your order, take a photo of your recipe (or whatever it is you may want to get engraved, be sure to follow the instructions on the product page for more info!), and send your photo via Etsy Conversations or e-mail to the provided address on the product listing page with your name and order # as the subject line. Morning Joy Co. is a Black-owned Etsy shop that specializes in custom laser-cut and engraved home decor. Currently, their shop has just these cutting boards listed, but be sure to follow and turn on their Instagram notifications for future shop updates!
Promising review: "This shop has wonderful customer service. They sent a proof and photos showing each step of my order and they were able to lay out the custom engraving exactly how I wanted it. The cutting board is perfect and it made a wonderful gift! I highly recommend this shop." —Ashton
12. Soundproof door strips for those whose bedroom currently doubles as a home office, and their new "co-workers" (aka roomies, family members, and pets) are kinda noisy. These also help prevent cold air escape in the summer, and warmth escape in the winter, so you can save energy, too!
Promising review: "Product works really well! I needed a quick fix to my home office situation. I live in an apartment in Manhattan and never noticed how much sound comes in and out, until I had to be on conference calls working from home! This little tape made a big difference, took me a couple of minutes to install." —Sandra Revueltas
Get a pack of two from Amazon for $7.97 (available in four colors).
13. A watermark remover cloth that'll get rid of those annoying ringlet stains on your furniture — you warned your loved ones to use a coaster but, of course, they didn't listen!
Cloth is reusable, and can be used to remove marks on wood caused by water, alcohol, and heat. It can also be used to polish metal and chrome.
Promising review: "I must admit I ordered this as a last hope. I had a mark on my bedside table that I tried various things to remove, but was totally unsuccessful. I tried this today, and there is NO sign of the mark. It is like brand new again. I was thrilled with the result and highly recommend it to anyone, but would suggest you try it first to save yourself grief! It is inexpensive in the first place, but to know I can reuse it if necessary on another mark, (hopefully that doesn't occur, but life happens), makes it an even better value." —Kritik
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
14. Stainless-steel scrubbers to help ease the annoying task that is cleaning burnt pots, pans, grills, and broilers. Sorry not sorry, burnt-on pasta bits at the bottom of the pot — you're not welcome to stay.
Promising review: "I like to use a lot of cast-iron and stainless-steel pans. But you know what's the worst? Burnt-on oil. I bought these on Amazon because they were both cheap and well-reviewed. I expected these to be tough on my hands. They weren't. I expected them to fall apart pretty quickly. They didn't. I expected to have to use a lot of scrubbing force. I don't. What did they do? They removed the burnt-on oil on my stainless-steel pans and cast-iron pans with a refreshing ease. You apply a little pressure and move it around, and the grease disappears. These are cheap enough not to even give another thought to. Just put them in your cart and get them." —DM
Get a pack of three from Amazon for $1.76.
15. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
More than 4,000 hook and loop micro-hooks cover the full 18-inch span of the snake. It's reusable! Just remove hair after use, and clean with soap, water, and a brush. It's compatible with most bathroom drains, without needing to take off the stopper.
Promising review: "I didn’t expect this to be professional grade or anything, but hey, for the price, this definitely did the job. Our bathroom sink was starting to drain really slowly, so I bought this. In less than two minutes, it had fed down the drain easily and pulled up two separate disgusting chunks of hair and soap scum. I wore cleaning gloves to clean that gunk off the snake, but it wasn’t too difficult. Drain worked perfectly after. I use it maybe once a month to maintain. Good value!" —KB
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
16. A leather cable organizer that's chic and pretty, but best of all? Very useful. Say goodbye to a messy tangle of wires and hello to organization.
Darrell Standing is a small business based out of Berdyans'k, Ukraine and sells a wide variety of leather handmade accessories from wallets, to watch cases, to travel accessories, and more!
Promising review: "These are great, they're exactly as pictured and do exactly what I need them to do — keep my cords together and keep everything neat! I was surprised to find that they even threw a couple in for free! I really appreciate it because I ended up being able to use the extras. Would highly recommend this shop to anyone/everyone." —Shawna
17. A cold brew coffee maker so you can enjoy a delicious iced coffee treat without having to wait in line at the Starbucks drive-thru.
It yields about four servings of delicious coffee, features an airtight, leak-proof lid that helps to lock in freshness and flavor, a non-slip silicone handle, and fits in most refrigerator doors. Plus, it's dishwasher-safe and BPA-free. Need more convincing on this amazing coffeemaker? Check out our review of the fabulous Takeya Cold Brew Coffee Maker.
Promising review: "Delicious iced coffee! Don’t be fooled by getting an iced coffee at Starbucks and paying almost four bucks. For less than a dollar, you can brew your own cold brew coffee at home. The best part is that cold brew has 60 percent less acid then regular coffee does. So go ahead, acid reflux sufferers: Have that second cup! I used some gourmet beans from a local coffee roaster for $15 and ground them myself. The coffee was far better than Starbucks could ever dream of making. Best of all I get three days worth of coffee for around $2 worth of beans. Pretty amazing." —Robert Klaproth
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in three colors).
18. Anti-slip silicone glasses sleeves to keep your eyewear where it belongs, ya know, on your face, and NOT slipping and sliding down to the floor and risking getting broken AGAIN.
Promising review: "I was a little dubious about these, but my daughter's glasses were always falling off her face and to the floor, so if I could spend a couple of bucks to save her expensive glasses, it was worth a shot. In fact, because you get five pairs, I put a set on my glasses, and I'll be darned if they don't work really well. They add a little bit of bulk to your glasses so if you're extremely fashion-conscious, it's not like tape-on-the-bridge nerdy, but it's there. But if you're more concerned about having your glasses feel like they're going to stay put on your head, then you'll like these. They aren't too thick so you don't really notice them on your ears. In fact, because of the soft silicone, they actually result in less of the occasional soreness I would get from my glasses on my ears sometimes." —Domenico Bettinelli
Get a pack of five pairs (10 total) from Amazon for $6.99 (available in three colors).
19. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
Promising review: "I had a cheap, untempered windshield which was awful in the rain. A friend of mine from college recommended Rain-X and I was shocked at the difference. I applied it with a soft rag and sat there wondering if it was even on properly. I trusted the system and then later that night took my car out for a drive; it rained while I was out and the difference was instantly noticeable. Before, when using my wipers, streaks would obscure my view so much that any lights would make driving in the rain hard. Now, the droplets don't smear and smaller ones sometimes just roll off. It's pretty great." —Alison J. Gong
Get it from Amazon for $8.29.
20. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
All you have to do is put one of these babies in like you would with any other K-Cup, brew one large cycle, watch dirty water get cleaned out, throw the pod away, and then return to brewing your favs.
Promising review: "We’ve had our Keurig for a few years, and with the exception of using only filtered water and dispensing hot water every so often, we’ve never cleaned the needle or K-Cup area. I used three cleaning cups back to back and WOW our machine was dirty! I'm so happy I purchased these! I’ll be keeping up on cleaning these more often." —Heather Garcia
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $9.95.
21. A set of toilet fizzing bombs to make cleaning your porcelain throne so easy, you may actually enjoy it?! All you have to do is drop one or two of these in the bowl, swish them around in the water a bit with a cleaning wand, wait five minutes, scrub, and flush! Less time cleaning your toilet = more time spent watching Netflix.
Juniperseed Mercantile is a woman-owned Etsy shop based in Littleton, Colorado.
Promising review: "This product is amazing! 15 minutes later and my toilet is looking brand new with minimal effort. I would recommend this to everyone!" —shelby rieth
22. A dental health powder you simply sprinkle onto your pup's food as if you're a magical fairy giving them the mystical gift of clean teeth and fresh breath.
Promising review: "I began to use this product on my Doberman at about 1 year. He is now 4 years old, and the vet says his teeth and gums are amazing. I have never done any dental work with him and do not brush his teeth. He has fresh breath and no tooth decay or gum issues. I absolutely credit Perio Support for his healthy mouth and will always use it on my dogs." —HappytoGrill
Get it from Amazon for $16.
23. A plant food spike to keep your plants fed for up to two months!
It's recommended to change the spikes every 30 days during the spring and summer months!
Promising review: "I have several houseplants that had stopped flowering, so I put a few of these spikes in the pot (there are directions on the back of package for quantity), and approximately a month after using these spikes, my peace lily had three flowers on it, and my African violets plants all got several blooms on them! This worked wonders for my plants that don't flower also! I noticed that my ivy and cactus plants started growing faster, and they became more green and healthy looking. I am very happy with this product, and I will buy it again." —Elizabeth
Get a pack of 24 from Amazon for $2.99.
24. Ceiling fan pull chains so the next time you wake up all sweaty at 3 a.m. in dire need of a nice breeze, you can do just that without accidentally turning the lights on.
Promising review: "Absolutely adorable! They add panache to the fan, and you never have to worry about which pull to choose. The set also makes it easier for me to reach them. They do not get in the way and are a sturdy fit into the original chain. Would highly recommend to anyone." —Scholar Mama
Get them from Amazon for $6.99 (available in two finishes).
25. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
These patches contain hydrocolloid dressing with a hint of tea tree oil, calendula oil, and cica. The ingredients in this are gentle, ideal for all skin types and tones!
Promising review: "I can't believe how much money I've spent on acne products over the years before I found this. Of all the products with glowing reviews, these patches have been the most effective and worth their cost. I have sensitive combo skin and deal with adult acne on a daily basis. Since my face has dry areas, I'm also more likely to pick at it (TMI, sorry). It's terribly embarrassing to go to work with these kinds of issues day after day, so in addition to taking a prescription, I've been on the hunt for anything topical that would help. The first time I used one of these patches, I put it on at night. The next morning, I woke up and was kind of shocked. It actually did what it was supposed to do. You peel off the patch, and with it comes at least 90% of the nastiness that was clogging your skin. It DRASTICALLY reduces the size of the zit. I've also experimented with using these on cystic acne, and they work wonders for speeding up the clearing and healing process. Also, they're comfortable to wear and stay on your face pretty well overnight!" —Greta H
Get a pack of 40 from Amazon for $8.49.
26. An antiseptic spray to help treat infections your fluffy friend might get, such as yeast infections, hot spots, ringworm, and pyoderma.
Promising review: "Do your dogs smell like bread dough? Or Fritos? Do their ears smell REALLY bad? Do they lick their paws often? Do they bite their legs, back, hips, or hind end? Do they lick their bellies often? Have you noticed small, scablike spots in their undercarriage? Brown spots on their skin? Red skin? Or the ultimate — a darkening of the skin that rubs off? If so, then your dogs probably have a yeast problem, which you might not ever have heard of, but this spray will provide instant relief! Most doctors first diagnose yeast problems simply by smell, so save yourself the vet bill and try this first! You can't get rid of it just by giving them a bath — you need a medicated shampoo or spray like this in order to effectively manage the yeast, and you have to use it for at least three months. I know it seems like a long time, but trust me, I learned the hard way. Yes, veterinarians can also diagnose by scraping skin cells and looking at them under a microscope, but generally they will diagnose a yeast infection in dogs simply by smelling them. Most pet owners never even know that dogs can get yeast infections. I didn't know, and I've had dogs for at least 15 years. This spray is the same strength you would get from a veterinarian's office, but without the cost of that bill. I highly, highly, highly recommend this spray for treating yeast and fungal infections in dogs. I'll try to update with more symptoms and photos as I can and as I think of them. I didn't take a lot of photos when I started treating the dogs and when they started having problems, but I'm always happy to help other pet owners navigate this horrible, horrible affliction. If you have any questions, feel free to ask — I'd rather help others so they can get their pets treated right the first time and for a fraction of the cost of going to the vet." —Amazoncustomer
Get it from Amazon for $16.95.
27. Debrox earwax removal drops to give your ears the clean they not only want, but truly need — think of how much clearer listening to Fearless (Taylor's Version) on repeat all day will sound now. Pure bliss.
This cleaner uses micro-foam action to safely soften and remove earwax in a nonirritating manner.
Promising review: "My right ear was totally plugged so I went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist said that this is the one doctors usually tell patients to get. I put the drops in, waited, then flushed my ear out with very warm water and OH MY GOSH... the gunk that came flowing out onto the towel blew my mind! It's amazing that I was ever able to hear at all with all that crap in my ear. This stuff works." —CD
Get it from Amazon for $5.96.