We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A meal planner pad for figuring out what you have in the pantry and fridge, what you can cook up with those things, and planning out what you need at the store so you don't overspend.
2. A Groot planter to decorate your desk or home with the most adorable fixture. Don't mind him just staring admiringly at you and holding your fave plant or succulent.
3. A stainless steel bar and holder that'll get rid of odors like a magical charm and lasts a long time — we stan a product with some serious longevity.
4. A customizable dog tag for picking out the most perfect option for your loving pupper — after all, he/she is a veryyyy good doggo who is certainly deserving of a personal touch.
5. A pair of socks to treat yourself or another Greys Anatomy fan in your life.
6. A weekly pill organizer that'll make managing your medication easy peazy, now you don't have to keep setting numerous phone alarms.
7. An Apple TV remote case for adding an extra layer of durability to your remote control, while also making it look a little sleeker, too!
8. A pair of angel wing earrings to make your ears really pop in the most gorgeous way possible — now all you need is a halo on top of your head.
9. A password journal that'll finally make clicking "I forgot my password" a thing of the past.
10. A jar of 50 adorable capsules you can fill with cute messages and pull out when you need something to smile at on a bad day.
11. A bracelet fastener to make closing even the most difficult and fussy of bracelets so damn easy.
12. An insect repellant lotion that'll keep the buggies out of your way. No offense to them, but your outdoors plans for the day just didn't involve them.
13. A six-pack of syringe highlighters for giving your notes and books some medically prescribed pops of color.
14. A 12-pack of white wipes to help reduce the immediate staining things like coffee and red wine put on your teeth, so you can have your wine and flash your pearly whites, too.
15. A fanny pack that'll hold your important shit. It'll be great to bring to a musical festival, an amusement park, a big city, or wherever it is you're going.
16. A compact razor perfect for bringing on your next vacay — sure, normal razors aren't ginormous, but why not downsize your items in every possible way?
17. A book on quantum physics to start teaching your little ones science early on. Hey, it's good to read as an adult too if you wanna learn through easy explanations!
18. A loch ness monster bookmark that'll not only save your page, but look pretty damn adorable doing so.
19. A refillable lint roller for ridding your clothing of little fuzzy-wuzzies anytime, anywhere, as many times as you need.
20. A tube of dog toothpaste to keep your pup's teeth as shiny as yours — their dental hygiene is important!
21. A 20-pack of reusable cord-fastening straps that'll help you manage your numerous wires so they don't get tangled bo-jangled. They can be used for so many other things as well, just get creative!
22. A six-pack of kitty garden ornaments for adding the sweetest touch of purr-fection on any outdoor (or even indoor) landscape!
23. A 12-pack of highlighting pens to point out important keywords or phrases on your papers, while giving your eyes something attractive but not too flashy to focus on.
24. A squirrel-in-underpants air freshener that'll give your car a forest-fresh scent, and your face a whole lotta laughs.
25. A tongue cleaning brush for reducing the yucky buildup of germs sitting around on your tongue, causing you bad breath — brushing your tongue is SO important, this can't be emphasized enough.
26. A monthly budget planner to keep track of your expenses and, of course, help you make smarter decisions about your spending habits in the process.
27. A two-pack of scissors that'll help you in your most serious of cutting and crafting jobs — and if you lose one or give one away, you have a backup!
28. A silicone lubricant for a smoother feel during sex, so you can enjoy intimacy with your partner more comfortably.
29. A massage roller to assist in reducing muscle pain, so you can live your life ~knot~ in pain, get it, because knots in your muscles cause pain? Hahahah...
30. A keychain featuring a cafe-themed cat toy, such as a macaron, latte, or cupcake. It'll make a cute and sweet addition to your keyring, and the one you get in the mail is a surprise!
31. An activity book for recreating iconic paintings using stickers, so it's a lot less messy, and already an instant winner.
32. A six-pack of pet pens to not only write beautifully with, but to write adorably with, because look at how gosh darn precious these pens are!
33. A knitting kit that'll be honored being part of your knitting/crocheting endeavors, so you can head into the fall and winter months with cozy sweaters, hats, mittens, blankets, and more items crafted with your love.
34. A blank comic book for letting your imagination run wild and putting you in charge of the best damn weekend morning comics you ever did read.
35. A 100-pack of dog stickers to reward yourself for thriving in this adulthood thang in the best way ever.
All the money you're saving from buying Amazon products RAINING OVER YOU!!!
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and/or clarity.