1. A Q&A-a-day book for moms — a great way to store special memories you'll want to look back and reminisce on in a few years.
2. A genealogy fan wall chart to fill in with your family tree and display at home.
3. A floral sundress you'll definitely want to wear all day, every day, spin around in, take pictures in, it's just so freaking cute.
Promising Review: "I love this little A-line dress. It fits perfectly, and flows away from the hips, which I really like. I love the crisscross detail at the neckline — super, super cute. I am wearing this all spring/summer long with my wedges, and a fedora!" —Brittany
Price: $17.99+ (available in four colors, sizes S-2XL).
4. A pair of heat-resistant gloves to keep your hands protected while grilling up deliciousness this season.
5. A color-changing bedside lamp/Bluetooth speaker any kiddos you know will get a kick out of, or for you to put in your bedroom — it's cool, no judgment.
6. A roll of bamboo towels — an eco-friendly way to clean up messes, plus they're easy on your pocket, since you can wash and reuse them.
Promising Review: "This is the second roll I've purchased. Have used same roll for two to three years! Seems utterly ridiculous to pay $8 for paper towels...but these are much more than that. They last darn near forever. I use in place of sink cloths. They live in a bit of soapy water and stay fairly clean this way. Get softer as they age and absorb spills when damp. When they get overly marred by stains, I use them in the garage or for the really filthy jobs. Microfiber does not clean nearly as well as these do. Worth the price, hands down." —wapf convert
7. A coloring book that, if you couldn't tell, is meant for adult use ONLY. Plz don't gift this to your children.
8. A tube of L'Oréal Paris Lash Paradise mascara for some seriously gorgeous eyelashes.
9. A bodycon midi dress you'll absolutely dazzle in at any parties you might have coming up this summer.
Promising Review: "I LOVE This dress! Very flattering, and the material is soft and thick enough to not be see-through, but still light enough for hot days. The length is perfect, and the slit in the front makes it dressy enough to wear to dinner or a night out." —Amazon Customer
Price: $9.99+ (available in 12 colors, sizes S-3XL).
10. A car phone holder that's extra useful for things like having your GPS handy, and making Bluetooth calls — just remember, no texting and driving!
11. A kitchen sink caddy for keeping all your sink cleaning supplies in one easy-to-store spot.
12. A split tie-dye maxi dress that makes for a perfect day-to-night look.
Promising Review: "This dress fits just as I expected. I was looking for a comfy and nice garment to wear while chilling at the beach, or during the warm weather. The fabric is light — great to feel relaxed when wearing it. I also realized that I looked taller than my actual height, because of its length." —Vanessa
Price: $24.99+ (available in nine colors, sizes XS-L).
13. A four-pack of organic lip balm to say bye-bye to chapped lips.
14. A pack of 50 affirmation cards for when you just need some good ol' encouragement and support to keep ya going.
15. A Gator Grip for those in need of a handy tool that'll be compatible with most of their housework.
Promising Review: "I am amazed at how well this works on just about anything you need to loosen that isn't perfectly round. Perfect for that weekend handy-person who doesn't want to buy a whole lot of tools. Just cover whatever it is you want to remove with the Gator Grip, twist, and chances are really high it will come off (or go on, if that's what you want)!" —T. Scruggs
16. A fill-in-the-blank book — the perfect gift for a dad who basically already has everything.
17. A unicorn wine holder to make your favorite bottle of vino even more magical.
18. A wrinkle-repair night moisturizer for putting on before bed.
19. An inflatable lounger for a comfy place to relax wherever you go.
20. A lint roller for keeping your living space clean, and free of wads of lint and pet hair.
21. A cold-shoulder dress to wear on a casual summer day outing, or to dress up for a night on the town.
22. A tube of No Sweat Body Defense — it will literally become your BFF this summer.
23. A pack of six dishwasher-cleaning tablets to help get rid of the nasty residue that occurs from all its hard work.
24. A pair of rimmed sunnies to trick people into thinking you wear ultra-expensive eyewear, but nope, you're just a smart spender.
25. A pair of in-ear headphones for blocking out the world and tuning in to your fave songs.
26. A bottle of Dragon's Blood fix serum to protect your skin and keep it super moisturized.
27. An insulated water bottle that'll keep your favorite beverages ice-cold — perfect for summertime hydration.
28. A mirror speed cube to channel your inner kid when you're bored.
29. A floral kimono as a pretty addition to your summertime wardrobe.
30. A container of St. Ives facial moisturizer to keep your precious face feeling smooth and young.
31. A digital tape measure for the handy person in your life who also happens to be tech-savvy.
32. A floral maxi dress to turn heads in over the summer.
33. A no-fragrance-added bar of soap you can feel good about washing the germies away with.
34. A set of three pig lids/bowl covers. These piggies aren't messy — they'll keep your food from splattering all over the microwave, and keep leftovers fresh.
35. A charcoal acne cleanser to help treat oily skin and prevent breakouts.
36. A canvas backpack to make bringing your important crap to/from work so much trendier.
37. A sheet of 100 sound-dampening door bumpers so slamming a door or cabinet at home won't cause the whole house to go into a stir.
38. A first aid kit — good to keep on hand in case of any immediate care you or your loved ones may need.
39. An analog watch for those who want to look fancy AF, and can actually tell the time on one of these sleek babies.
40. And a natural face cream moisturizer that will actually leave your skin feeling silky smooth, without yucky additives.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.