1. A cleaner for your devices or any other hard-to-reach places because germies and dust are gross.
2. A collection of three beautiful botanical notebooks to write down your thoughts, to-do lists, or just to doodle in.
3. A digital coin bank that'll count your spare change and safely store it away, so you're no longer bothered with the pesky task yourself.
4. A cat garden gnome for the most purr-fect fixture amongst all your plants.
5. A pair of bumblebee pins to send those around you buzzing about how your sense of style is sharper than a stinger.
6. A funny game that'll make a great activity on family game night or at an adult party.
7. A pack of four squishy decompression toys for helping with stress relief or ultra fidgety hands. They ain't kitten around when it comes to making you feel better.
8. A laundry bag to bring along on your world travels or just during your trips to the washing machine.
9. A book that'll actually teach you how to cook and the techniques required to becoming a superstar chef.
10. A pair of gel socks for moisturizing those dry and cracked from the winter cold feet, because your comfort is important.
11. A set of four beakers, er, I mean, shot glasses to consume your favorite alcohol concoctions.
12. A deck of playing cards that'll make working out or playing sports feel like more of a fun game than a chore.
13. A pair of socks for when you feel like clicking your heels together and being transported home.
14. A spoon holder to clip onto your pot so you can put your utensil in a convenient place while you're not using it. Plus, that lil' piggy is so cute!
15. A puzzle roll mat that'll help you store your incomplete puzzles and finish them at a later date or bring them on-the-go and show them off to your friends.
16. A pack of 24 silicone baking cups for making scrumptious muffins, cupcakes, cookies, and more. And they're re-usable, you know, because you can never make too many delicious treats.
17. A remote to help you find your keys, phone, and all your other pesky belongings you're always trying to find around the house.
18. A carpet cleaner that'll fight even the toughest stains on the lightest of carpet colors so you can stay more relaxed the next time you have some spillage.
19. A set of four Burt's Bees lip balms for keeping your lips smooth n' sweet wherever you may be.
20. A food storage lid organizer to prevent those moments when you just can't find the right damn top for your re-usable containers.
21. A book that'll seriously help with job hunting and other career-related endeavors.
22. A muscle roller for massaging the tightest of muscles. Hey, you need to reward yourself for sticking to your New Year's resolution of working out more.
23. A brow pencil to ensure, as the kids would say, your eyebrows are always "on fleek."
24. An insult generator that'll get a laugh out of anyone who loves humor and Shakespeare.
25. A 2018 calendar filled with awkward AF family photos for helping you keep track of the date and feeling better about your own awkward AF life.
26. A bidet toilet attachment to clean your bootay after you've done your business.
27. A set of six cat butt magnets that'll hold onto your important papers, but like, who even needs to find a purpose for these guys? Just buy them, damnit, they're funny.
28. A musical baby toy for the little ones to stay entertained with while sharpening their curious minds.
29. A headband to wear while exercising or doing sports — it's comfy, moisture-wicking, and versatile.
30. A 5 lbs. bag of gummy bears that'll solve all of your problems, and maybe even world peace, because there's literally nothing that many gummy bears can't do.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.