1. A serving bowl that will hold all your fave snacks, because if you can't catch your favorite Pokémon, snacks are the next best thing you can have.
2. A lightsaber skirt that will definitely make everyone around you extremely jealous of your style.
3. A MineCraft foam pick axe to bring your fave game to life. Things will never be the same.
4. A five-pack of Pokémon sheet masks that'll make for an epic and fun home-spa treatment.
5. A BB-8 mug—the only way Star Wars fans will want to drink their morning coffee.
6. A lab cocktail set so you can stir and serve up some chemically balanced beverages.
7. A Harry Potter house comforter that's the ultimate way to turn your own bedroom into a Hogwarts dormitory.
8. An anatomical heart necklace that can tell heart-shaped necklaces to move tf over, because this is the real deal.
9. A pack of three Pokémon earrings — the perfect accessory to rock while playing Pokémon GO.
10. A set of 20 periodic table blocks—perfect for a budding science nerd.
11. A Wonder Woman slip-on sneaker for those who are currently crazed by the biggest movie out right now.
13. A Spock oven mitt that'll make a uniquely fun addition to your kitchen needs.
14. A set of two pi plates that are perfect for pie eating.
15. A Death Star waffle maker, because if your breakfast isn't Star Wars-themed, you might as well just give up on the rest of the day.
16. A punny T-shirt that'll mean something different to you than it will to other people.
17. An R2-D2 mini fridge to keep your food and drinks to watch Star Wars with fresh, and also make your kitchen look really fucking cool.
18. A set of four math glasses — add a little drink, subtract a little drink, multiply a little drink, divide a little drink.
19. A set of eight planet plates to make eating an out-of-this-world experience.
20. A Star Wars sunshade to fight the evil from the dark side, aka, the sun from heating up your car.
Promising Review: "I love this! It fits perfectly across the windshield of my car. It's extremely hot where I live, and I notice a big difference in the temperature inside my car when using this windshield cover. Also, I love Star Wars so that just made it even better!" —Sydney
Get it from Amazon for $9.49.
21. An eight-bit hair bow so you can rock the iconic fashion of Ms. Pacman.
22. A bowl rimmed with pi. Your uncool non-nerd friends will think are just a bunch of random numbers. Amateurs.
23. A Reptar backpack, because after seeing that this exists, it would be unacceptable to even store your things in any other kind of backpack.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.