25 Products We Won't Stop Talking About Until *Everyone* Knows About 'Em
Yes, we've put those dishwasher cleaning tablets in a million posts and we'll put them in a million more.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A eucalyptus and lavender shower/bath pouch that'll help give you a spa experience right from the comfort of home. These may also help provide some relief from colds, congestions, and stress.
2. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
These tablets remove odor-causing residue and help get rid of lime and mineral build-up that naturally occurs inside dishwashers. The tablet is designed to last throughout the entire wash cycle, and is recommended for use about once a month. These are safe to use in stainless-steel tub and plastic tub dishwashers.
Promising review: "After using this product, I am happy to report that my $5 investment saved me over $500. I was ready to replace my dishwasher due to super cloudy glasses, residue, and just not getting clean. Then, I became aware that the water softener no longer was doing its job, so I had the rental company replace it. Dishwasher performance improved somewhat. I decided to do two more loads before deciding to purchase a new one. Then I saw a product test review for Affresh in a magazine. I was ordering some stuff from Amazon anyway, so I added that to my order. When it came, I tossed one of the tablets into the bottom of the full machine, and ran the regular cycle. I did not expect the results I got! My glassware that I thought was permanently etched and ruined came out like new. Same with cutlery. The difference is unbelievable. I will use this faithfully on a monthly basis, as recommended. I can even put it on my subscribe and save order, so I will get a new pack every six months. I am amazed!" —Sheila
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $5.99.
3. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
These are safe to use with front-load washing machines and top-load washing machines, and both high efficiency and conventional machines. Recommended to use once a month!
Promising review: "I have been using bleach to clean my machine for some time, but decided to give this a try a few months ago. My very first clean with Affresh left me surprised and delighted, for not only did it clean my machine, it eliminated the nasty smell that always transferred to my clothes thanks to a build-up of mold I didn't even know about. Every month now, I toss a tablet into the drum and let it work its magic. Now, my machine is cleaner than ever, and my clothes always smell wonderfully fresh. I highly recommend this to everyone." —Kelli Crawford
Get a pack of six from Amazon for $11.77.
4. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
These patches contain hydrocolloid dressing with a hint of tea tree oil, calendula oil, and cica. The ingredients in this are gentle, ideal for all skin types and tones!
Promising review: "I can't believe how much money I've spent on acne products over the years before I found this. Of all the products with glowing reviews, these patches have been the most effective and worth their cost. I have sensitive combo skin and deal with adult acne on a daily basis. Since my face has dry areas, I'm also more likely to pick at it (TMI, sorry). It's terribly embarrassing to go to work with these kinds of issues day after day, so in addition to taking a prescription, I've been on the hunt for anything topical that would help. The first time I used one of these patches, I put it on at night. The next morning, I woke up and was kind of shocked. It actually did what it was supposed to do. You peel off the patch, and with it comes at least 90% of the nastiness that was clogging your skin. It DRASTICALLY reduces the size of the zit. I've also experimented with using these on cystic acne, and they work wonders for speeding up the clearing and healing process. Also, they're comfortable to wear and stay on your face pretty well overnight!" —Greta H
Get a pack of 40 from Amazon for $8.49.
5. A snout soother stick for providing some much-needed relief to your dog's chapped/crusty nose.
This snout soother is organic, vegan, and made with all-natural ingredients!
Promising review: "Well, I have never before been so shocked at the effectiveness of a product. Our 5-year-old Frenchie, Carol, had a nose that was so crusty, it was sprouting these long strands of more crust. There was literally crust on crust on crust. The nose had strings of crust. This nose was so crusty and repulsive, it was almost beautiful. Her nose might have resembled the rarest, most exotic geode to be mined from the rarest mine in Guatemala. A friend recommended this snout soother for Carol's repulsive nose. I was worried she would just lick it all off and it wouldn't work. We never imagined she could have a regular, soft, moist nose again. Honestly, this product is some black magic stuff! Unbelievable results in three to five days. No one paid me to write this." —Brittany
Get it from Amazon for $6.95.
6. A set of toilet fizzing bombs to make cleaning your porcelain throne so easy, you may actually enjoy it?! All you have to do is drop one or two of these in the bowl, swish them around in the water a bit with a cleaning wand, wait five minutes, scrub, and flush! Less time cleaning your toilet = more time spent watching Netflix.
Juniperseed Mercantile is a woman-owned Etsy shop based in Littleton, Colorado.
Promising review: "This product is amazing! 15 minutes later and my toilet is looking brand new with minimal effort. I would recommend this to everyone!" —shelby rieth
7. A rapid egg cooker so you don't have to waste your precious time standing over the stove waiting for your eggs to finish cooking. I own this, and lemme tell ya, it's a pretty wonderful thing being able to watch Netflix and not keep a hawk-eye view on my omelet in the mornings.
When I tell you that I think this is one of my all-time favorite purchases ever, I'm not EGGagerating.... but really, I'm not. I pretty much use this every single day. Let me start by saying that the pieces themselves were self-explanatory. I opened this when I was VERY hungry and therefore had no patience to read an instruction manual, and found it super quick to figure out what to do.
It can boil up to six eggs at a time. It comes with a little measuring cup with a needle at one end that you simply pierce the larger top of the egg with, place the egg on one of the six slots of the tray with the pierced side facing up, fill the measuring cup to the soft, medium, or hard line depending on your preference, pour the water through center hole, cover the cooker, plug it in, and press the button. It makes a sound in the form of a pretty cute (and TBH, kinda catchy) song when it's ready, so you don't have to sit and wait around. This also comes with a poacher tray and an omelet tray that are just as easy to use! I've been on a kick with the omelet tray lately, because it's just a million times better than having to stand over the stove. Be sure to check out our write-up of this awesome egg cooker!
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in six colors).
8. A plant food spike that'll keep your plants fed for up to two months!
It's recommended to change the spikes every 30 days during the spring and summer months!
Promising review: "I have several houseplants that had stopped flowering, so I put a few of these spikes in the pot (there are directions on the back of package for quantity), and approximately a month after using these spikes, my peace lily had three flowers on it, and my African violets plants all got several blooms on them! This worked wonders for my plants that don't flower also! I noticed that my ivy and cactus plants started growing faster, and they became more green and healthy looking. I am very happy with this product, and I will buy it again." —Elizabeth
Get a pack of 48 from Amazon for $10.95.
9. A book tracker bookmark you can fill out as you read. Once you finish a book, all you have to do is color in one of the spines, write the book's title, and then use the bookmark for your next read.
10. Anti-chafing thigh bands to help prevent the dreaded pain that comes anytime you basically decide to wear something that aren't pants. Plus, these are super pretty, so you don't have to worry if your dress or shorts don't cover them all the way!
Promising review: "Ladies, we can finally toss the deodorant...these things work! I was hella skeptical because my thighs are resistant to any sort of chub rub defense. I wore them while walking at least five hours at a music festival and they stayed put without me ever needing to adjust them! I couldn't believe it! My delicate inner thigh skin was preserved; not a chub-rub in sight and they're so feminine and romantic-looking that I didn't even care if someone caught a peek at that beautiful lace. Way sexier than my usual biker shorts. Love that I can wear dresses all day now without worrying about my thighs overheating." —OceanHips
Get them from Amazon for $18.95+ (available in 17 styles, and six sizes).
11. A high-quality pan for cooking up your favorite foods and then cleaning everything up afterwards with ease.
This features a nontoxic, nonstick ceramic coating. Plus, it's dishwasher-safe!
Promising review: "It's one of those things you can just hold in your hands and know is high-quality. This gorgeous pan isn't just all looks: It heats up quickly, comes with a cool metal strainer, and has a spot for a nesting beechwood spatula. I've never owned a pan that cleaned up so easily. Seriously, just one swipe of the sponge and it's sparkly and new again. I use it for pretty much every meal and wow, I love it so much."—Bek O'Connell, BuzzFeed Editor
Get it from Our Place for $145 (available in eight colors).
12. A watermark remover cloth that'll get rid of those annoying ringlet stains on your furniture — you warned your loved ones to use a coaster but, of course, they didn't listen!
Cloth is reusable, and can be used to remove marks on wood caused by water, alcohol, and heat. It can also be used to polish metal and chrome.
Promising review: "I must admit I ordered this as a last hope. I had a mark on my bedside table that I tried various things to remove, but was totally unsuccessful. I tried this today, and there is NO sign of the mark. It is like brand new again. I was thrilled with the result and highly recommend it to anyone, but would suggest you try it first to save yourself grief! It is inexpensive in the first place, but to know I can reuse it if necessary on another mark, (hopefully that doesn't occur, but life happens), makes it an even better value." —Kritik
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
13. Mike's Hot Honey – it may just become your new go-to condiment. It's delicious on spicy foods, savory foods, sweet foods, heck, you may even be tempted to just hold the bottle over your mouth and just eat it directly from the bottle. You do you.
Promising review: "I was a skeptic, but now I AM a believer. This mixed up honey is absolutely fabulous. I ordered three bottles more after my initial order. Why? Because it is really good on everything. And I mean EVERYTHING. Soft pretzels, toast, biscuits, waffles, cereal, yogurt, ice cream, and definitely pizza. Gives everything in your kitchen a small kick of sweet heat flavor without burning your mouth. I have told many of my friends about this magical elixir and they all agree — this is the BEST specialty honey any of us have ever had. Don’t hesitate to buy it. It is absolutely wonderful stuff. I most HIGHLY recommended!" —Jeff R. Clow
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
15. A microwave bacon cooker that'll make it so simple to whip up that salty goodness. When you wake up in the morning, do you really feel taking a pan out, putting bacon into it, having to remember to flip the bacon, and wait — which step is it that you have to drain the grease from the pan? Yeah, no, forget that.
Microwave time is just one minute per slice! The tray catches all the grease, and it's dishwasher-safe!
Promising review: "This is the best little gadget I have tried in a long time. I lay a paper towel on top and fold to drape over the edges to catch the splatters, program for one minute per slice of bacon, and that is it. If you have a full rack, 12 slices, you will take the rack out, remove the ones that are done, put back in, cook for additional one minutes until all are to your satisfaction. You can put the gadget into the dishwasher or wash in good soapy water and have it ready for the next use." —G. Carver
Get it from Amazon for $13.99.
16. But if you really prefer to make your bacon in a pan, this bacon sponge makes for a greener and more efficient way to absorb excess grease. This can absorb grease 20 times faster than other types of fabrics/materials. Plus, it's reusable and compostable.
Green City Living is a woman-owned Etsy shop based in Denver, Colorado.
Promising review: "I’m really happy with my bacon sponge. I came across this item while on my never ending quest to reduce paper and plastic waste in my life, and I’m so glad I did. It’s really helped to cut down on paper towel waste in my home. It’s a sturdy, absorbent cloth material that works great for draining bacon, chicken, etc. It’s also really easy to take care of, and after several washes so far, I can tell it’s going to last a long time. Really great sustainable staple in my kitchen." —Hayley Amerman
17. A cleaning essentials kit so you can easily make your own nontoxic cleaning products at home. Plus, thanks to the reusable bottles, you'll be cutting down on waste and saving money on refills.
Promising review: "Listen, maybe it's just a Me Problem, but I always get kind of confused about what cleaning products to use where — they're usually dangerous chemicals and I don't want to mess up! With Blueland, it's honestly a relief to have the bottles labeled, telling me exactly where to use each product. And it's doubly a relief to know that they're all ~clean~ cleaning products regardless.
The kit comes with three reusable cleaning bottles, one reusable foaming hand soap bottle and four tablets — one each for multi-surface, glass and mirror, bathroom, and foaming hand soap solutions. Just fill each bottle with water and drop in the corresponding tablet. It's as simple as that! The cleaner is made with no triclosan, parabens, phosphates, ammonia, or VOCs." —Rachel Dunkel, BuzzFeed Editor
Get it from Blueland for $39.
18. Debrox earwax removal drops to give your ears the clean they not only want, but truly need — think of how much clearer listening to The Greatest Showman soundtrack on repeat all day will sound now... not that I do that.
This cleaner uses micro-foam action to safely soften and remove earwax in a non-irritating manner.
Promising review: "My right ear was totally plugged so I went to the pharmacy and the pharmacist said that this is the one doctors usually tell patients to get. I put the drops in, waited, then flushed my ear out with very warm water and OH MY GOSH... the gunk that came flowing out onto the towel blew my mind! It's amazing that I was ever able to hear at all with all that crap in my ear. This stuff works." —CD
Get it from Amazon for $5.98.
19. A pack of essential oil-infused cat chew sticks for your favorite furry friend. They'll love how these chew toys feel against their chompers and you'll love that it keeps them busy for hours. A win-win.
Meowy Janes is an Etsy shop based in New Egypt, New Jersey.
Promising review: "I was a bit skeptical to purchase but I am so glad I did and will be purchasing more in the future. My cat absolutely loved them and she’s usually a picky witch who will meow at me mercilessly if she’s displeased. They came exactly as described." —Amanda Gomez
20. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
More than 4,000 hook and loop micro-hooks cover the full 18-inch span of the snake. It's reusable! Just remove hair after use, and clean with soap, water, and a brush. It's compatible with most bathroom drains, without needing to take off the stopper.
Promising review: "I didn’t expect this to be professional grade or anything, but hey, for the price, this definitely did the job. Our bathroom sink was starting to drain really slowly, so I bought this. In less than two minutes, it had fed down the drain easily and pulled up two separate disgusting chunks of hair and soap scum. I wore cleaning gloves to clean that gunk off the snake, but it wasn’t too difficult. Drain worked perfectly after. I use it maybe once a month to maintain. Good value!" —KB
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
21. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog in the first place.
This fits any standard 1.5 inch tub drain or bathroom sink drain. But, if you want to keep your hair catching separate between your tub and sink, then treat yourself and your home to the SinkShroom!
Promising review: "This is absolutely worth every penny. Kudos to the inventor of this product. I have thick long dark hair, and after two months of moving into my own apartment, my shower drain was completely clogged with all my hair. After being disgusted at the amount of hair I had to clean out with a snake (which is NOT a fun task), I decided I needed to purchase something to prevent it from happening again. I read about this product on a BuzzFeed article, and I have no regrets. It is so satisfying to clean out, and it does not lie when it says it catches every single hair. I have had it for close to 4 months without once instance of my shower drain backing up. This product is absolutely worth it." —JT
Get it from Amazon for $12.66+ (available in five colors).
22. Water bottle cleaning tablets for getting your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it. Not to mention the fact that you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
Tablets are biodegradable, chlorine-free, all-natural, and environmentally safe. They're individually packaged, and don't require any additional brushing or scrubbing. Good for use on stainless-steel bottles, mugs, hydration reservoirs, coolers, dishes, and hard-to-clean plastic containers and bottles.
Promising review: "In all fairness, I first heard of this product while watching Shark Tank, and their pitch was impressive so I gave the underdog a try. Now, I'm on my fourth re-order. My whole family drinks out of various name brand bottles, coffee mugs, etc. The fact is, they are rarely cleaned because they are a part of our daily lives and they are a pain in the ar$e to clean, because of the inconvenience that they are not dishwasher-safe, or don't fit. The answer is these tablets. They work and they're simple to use." —K.R.
23. A cold brew coffee maker so you can enjoy a delicious iced coffee treat without having to wait in line at the Starbucks drive-thru.
It yields about four servings of delicious coffee, features an airtight, leak-proof lid that helps to lock in freshness and flavor, a non-slip silicone handle, and fits in most refrigerator doors. Plus, it's dishwasher-safe and BPA-free. Need more convincing on this amazing coffeemaker? Check out our review of the fabulous Takeya Cold Brew Coffee Maker.
Promising review: "Delicious iced coffee! Don’t be fooled by getting an iced coffee at Starbucks and paying almost four bucks. For less than a dollar, you can brew your own cold brew coffee at home. The best part is that cold brew has 60 percent less acid then regular coffee does. So go ahead, acid reflux sufferers: Have that second cup! I used some gourmet beans from a local coffee roaster for $15 and ground them myself. The coffee was far better than Starbucks could ever dream of making. Best of all I get three days worth of coffee for around $2 worth of beans. Pretty amazing." —Robert Klaproth
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in three colors).
24. Billie, a razor subscription that sends you all you need for the best shaving experience of your life. Thanks to their blades surrounded in a layer of charcoal soap to leave your skin feeling nice and soft, shaving may become something you actually look forward to!
What you'll get: Your first box comes with a handle in a pretty color of your choice, a magic magnetic holder, and two blades. Depending on how often you shave, they'll send your four re-fill blades every month, two months, or three months. Also! Their shaving cream is not to be overlooked and can be added to your order for $8. It'll leave skin feeling extra smooth and you only need to use a nickel-sized amount! Eight BuzzFeed Shopping Editors tried out Billie and all of them LOVED it — be sure to check out our full review of the incredible Billie razor subscription!
So I gave in to see what the Billie hype was all about — as someone who was perfectly content buying a pack of multiple razors for about the same price, my expectations were't super high when it came to Billie, but I knew so many of my co-workers loved their Billie razors. Well, I am here to say, I am a Billie razor fan for life, and I will never turn back. The charcoal soap surrounding the blades really makes for the absolute smoothest shave — like it truly just glides against your skin and doesn't leave behind nicks or razor bumps. The magnetic holder and the pretty, sturdy handle all make the Billie experience even better. Trust me, it's worth all the hype and more.