32 Products That Should Have "Designed By A Genius" Printed On Their Labels
*Takes a permanent marker and writes "designed by a genius" in capital letters on my Dash Rapid Egg Cooker.*
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Dishwasher cleaning tablets to do the job of cleaning your dishwasher FOR YOU. Just pop a tablet into the machine, run a cycle, and voila!
2. An anti-fog spray perfect for those who are now all too familiar with the struggle of their glasses getting fogged up while wearing a mask.
3. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
4. A PhoneSoap to clean all the yucky germs off your phone, because — news flash! — you bring your phone everywhere with you, so it's germ-y and deserves a good cleaning, OK?!
5. A Snuggle Puppy that's basically a miracle solution to helping ease your pup's loneliness and separation anxiety — it's especially perfect for those crate-training their furry bbs.
7. Teeth-whitening pens to help brighten up your teeth in a matter of minutes. It's recommended to avoid eating or drinking 30 minutes after, but other than that, you can go on living your busy life as soon as you're done using the pen.
8. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
10. A clear panel nonmedical face mask that won't fog up when talking. This means other people can more clearly read your lips and expressions, while keeping you and others protected.
11. Water bottle cleaning tablets for getting your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. Not to mention, you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
12. An acupressure anti-nausea wristband that claims to ward off motion sickness and nausea, minus the drowsiness side effect found in most nausea medications.
13. A hot air brush so you can dry AND style your damp hair with one convenient styling tool. It's like getting a salon blowout all without having to leave your house!
14. A Dyson vacuum that can easily transform between being a cordless stick vacuum and a handheld vacuum, so it's versatile in cleaning just about every part of your home — even the ceiling.
15. An automatic pet feeder you can time to feed your pet throughout the day. Sometimes you want to binge-watch your favorite Netflix series or take a nice long nap without the thought of hungry, sad eyes guilting you.
16. A wearable nail polish holder so you can easily give yourself a fresh mani anywhere at home, minus the risk of spilling. Suddenly painting my nails a dark color while sitting on a white couch feels like a beautiful possibility.
17. A Diaper Genie — an odor-controlling diaper pail that can hold up to 270 diapers before needing to change out the bag. Looking after a new baby is already a lot of work, we just wanna help make things easier for you.
18. A face mask chain so you can help make carrying around and wearing a mask easier (and trendier) for them. Having to dig through a bag or put a mask down on a surface when it's not being worn is now a thing of the past.
19. A migraine stick to help stop painful migraines in their tracks. As a migraine sufferer myself, I know how difficult it is to accomplish anything when a migraine hits, and there just aren't enough hours in the day to waste them on nursing yourself back to a fully functioning human when you get one.
21. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
22. Silicone stretch lids so you don't have to deal with the annoyingness that is stubborn plastic wrap or search your kitchen high and low until everything is a mess looking for the right-sized cover.
23. A brown sugar bear you just soak in water for 20 minutes and then place in brown sugar to help it soften. We don't wanna see you have to chuck your hardened brown sugar just because you haven't used it in a while.
24. Boot shapers so you can keep your boots standing up straight. When the tall ones do that thing where they wilt away? Ugh, there's just something SO frustrating about it. Like, stand up, fix your posture, PLEASE.
25. A hair finishing stick for putting fussy, fly away hairs in their rightful place — neatly styled with the rest of your hair, of course!
26. A nonstick sectioned skillet for making all the different components of your meal in one convenient place, all on the same stove burner. My apologies to all of your other pans now feeling left out and underappreciated.
27. A TubShroom to collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so you don't have to worry about your drains getting clogged up and creating more work for yourself
29. A rapid egg cooker so you don't have to waste your precious time standing over the stove waiting for your eggs to finish cooking. I own this, and lemme tell ya, it's a pretty wonderful thing being able to watch Netflix and not keep a hawk-eye view on my omelet in the mornings.
30. A false-eyelash applicator that'll make the way-more-difficult-than-it-needs-to-be-task of applying falsies much quicker and easier than just using your fingers.
31. Finishing Touch Flawless Legs for removing hair in a painless, seamless, and simple way that is a million and one times better than subjecting yourself to shaving or waxing.
32. A car dip clip so you can drive WHILE dipping your nugs and fries, because it's important to drive safe WHILE enjoying ketchup.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.