35 Problem-Solving Products With Small Price Tags And Major Results
Everything in this post is under $15.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
2. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
3. An anti-fog spray perfect for those who are now all too familiar with the struggle of their glasses getting fogged up while wearing a mask.
4. An eyebrow razor that'll make it super simple to clean up your eyebrows yourself. Plus, it's way less painful than waxing and threading!
6. BluApple produce fresheners to help extend the life of your precious fruits and veggies two to three times longer. All you need to do is toss 'em into the producer drawer in the fridge and let them work their magic.
7. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you "before and after" photos — unless you can finagle a camera into your ears — but just look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
8. Dishwasher cleaning tablets to do the job of cleaning your dishwasher FOR YOU. Just pop a tablet into the machine, run a cycle, and voila
9. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
11. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
12. Houseplant insect traps that will be as easy peasy as popping into the soil of your houseplants. They work like magnets to catch little buggies who dare to mess with your plant babies.
13. Water bottle cleaning tablets for getting your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. Not to mention, you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
14. A knife sharpener that'll come in handy when your beloved kitchen knives start to become dull. We'd rather you spend $6 on a sharpener than triple digits on a new knife set!
15. Soundproof door strips for those whose bedroom currently doubles as a home office, and their new "co-workers" (aka roomies, family members, and pets) are kinda noisy. These also help prevent cold air from escaping in the summer, and warmth from escaping in the winter, so you can save energy, too!
16. A pet hair remover glove to make brushing your dog's hair easier for both of you. They'll love how it feels against their skin, and you'll love that they're happy!
17. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
18. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog in the first place.
19. Boot shapers so you can keep your boots standing up straight. When the tall ones do that thing where they wilt away? Ugh, there's just something SO frustrating about it. Like, stand up, fix your posture, PLEASE.
21. A collagen hair protein treatment to help reverse damaged hair from things like heat, sun, and coloring, just to name a few. Because we want you to be able to do all the cool, experimental things with your hair that your heart desires without worrying about the risks!
22. Paint touch-up so you can quickly fix chips, cracks, and and stains on your walls without having to re-do the whole darn thing, or hire a painter.
23. Window screen repair tape that only takes about 30 seconds to apply, is super strong and durable, and will be a heck of a lot cheaper than having to replace an entire screen.
24. A carpet spot remover spray sure to help you clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
25. A grout pen that will have your floors shining like the top of the Chrysler building in no time at all. Did you hire a fancy schmancy service to clean your tiles? Nope, you used a PEN to cover it all up.
26. Compound W One Step Pads to apply to plantar warts — they essentially just look like bandages, but really they're working hard to remove those stubborn little guys.
27. A cooktop cleaning kit because look: You're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta... not speaking from personal experience here!
28. A garbage disposal foaming cleaner that'll tackle built-up grime and those nasty smells you gag at every time you're near your kitchen sink. It's truly so...disgusting.
29. A makeup brush cleansing shampoo to clean those things you use to apply cosmetics to your precious FACE. Because makeup buildup is yucky, and we don't want you to have to buy new brushes and sponges!
31. Blackhead removal strips you apply to your face once a week, let it sit for about 10 minutes or so, peel it off, and bask in some yucky satisfaction.
32. A universal cleaning gel perfect for getting rid of dust, hairs, crumbs, and more from things like technology items and your car. It's like playing with slime WHILE cleaning, so it's a win/win.
33. A rust stain remover spray you can basically think of as fairy pixie dust in a bottle. I mean, just look at the photo below. Point proven. Case closed. Onto the next one.
34. Refrigerator mats to prevent your fridge shelves from getting dirty and mildew-y. These can also slow down the process of produce rotting, and help prevent them from getting bruised.
35. An anti-nausea ginger gum that'll provide much-needed relief when the not-so-fun feeling of queasiness strikes.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.