23 Practical Sandals That Are (Shockingly) Not Hideous
Your feet will thank you when you're sporting wedges that are actually... comfortable.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Sam Edelman flat sandals have a backstrap closure and serve as a perfect choice for those who want something flat and secure.
2. Sanuk yoga sling sandals make wearers feel as if they're walking on clouds — I mean, they're walking on yoga mat material, so it's basically the same thing, right?
3. Hush Puppies suede sandals combine two wonderful things — comfort and trendiness. It doesn't get better than that.
4. Blowfish Malibu wedge sandals have the teeniest tiniest bit of a platform so you're still wearing relatively flat shoes, but just a little kick of height. Like, just a tad.
5. Nisolo slide sandals give you an effortlessly chic look no matter where you're headed — seriously, like no effort on your part, just slide them on and rock them all day long.
6. Madewell colorful slide sandals will add a fun pop of color to your lewk — they're essentially like wearing rainbows on your feet. Yup, you struck gold.
7. Plaka braided sandals give off tropical island vibes, even if you're approximately a million miles away from paradise, and walking around the concrete jungle that is NYC... not speaking from personal experience or anything.
8. Aminah Abdul Jillil bow sandals in "Barbie pink" that'll make a super bold and fun statement. You can never go wrong when it comes to adding more bright pink to your wardrobe.
9. J. Adams platform sandals provide the true miracle of actually being able to wear wedge shoes that are WALKABLE. Yes, it's possible!
10. Birkenstock Arizona sandals are a true staple in any wardrobe. These easy slip-ons might be the only things you ever wanna wear again, and we don't blame you.
11. Shibever bohemian beaded sandals feature an elastic strap backing so your feet won't feel constrained by buckle measurements. Plus: pretty embellishments!
12. Madewell strappy sandals made with a bit of a platform, but nothing too dramatic, because these shoes are not only made for walking, but for strutting and showing off, and that's just what they'll do!
13. Clarks wedge sandals prove it is in fact possible to wear cute wedges in the summertime, without making your feet feel like they want to fall off.
14. DolphinBanana embellished sandals make a great choice to add another pretty pair of shoesies to your collection at a fabulous price.
15. Dr. Scholl's wide strap wedge sandals feature a contoured footbed, so you can get the maximum comfort the brand is known for, all while remaining the trendiest person no matter where you are.
16. Aerie flip-flops you may just wanna buy in every style/color — go ahead. There's no such thing as owning too many flip-flops, don't let anyone tell you differently.
17. Zou Xou thong sandals combine the lightness of flip-flops with the structure of leather slides creating a sandal that's not only super practical, but is also very comfortable and very, very trendy.
18. IDIFU chunky heel sandals look like they'd be anything but comfy, so I hope your mind is ready to be blown.
19. Crocs T-strap sandals provide just pure comfort — there's no other way to say it. You're gonna want to order in every color, and we think you should.
20. TOMS cutout sandals offer a lightly padded footbed so you can enjoy the comfort TOMS wonderful shoes are known for, all while rocking a super cute cutout design. Just like poetic prophet Hannah Montana once said, "you get the best of both worlds."
21. Clarks flat sandals feature twisted straps on the top for a shoe that's the perfect mix of cute and casual.
22. Dream Pairs cut-out sandals are simple, cute, and comfy, and come in a wonderful assortment of colors. Your hardest decision is gonna be figuring out which one you should buy.
23. PepStep slide sandals serve as a wonderful everyday shoe choice — they're basic enough that they can be worn daily, and trendy enough to dress up pretty much every outfit.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.