27 Products So Practical, Their Under $10 Price Is Just A Perk
A face mask holder for your car = genius.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
2. A wearable nail polish holder so you can easily give yourself a fresh mani anywhere at home, minus the risk of spilling. Suddenly painting my nails a dark color while sitting on a white couch feels like a beautiful possibility.
3. An eyebrow razor that'll make it super simple to clean up your eyebrows yourself. Plus, it's way less painful than waxing and threading!
4. A reusable duster you can attach to your Swiffer cleaner. These are made with eight layers of non-fraying fabric that'll seamlessly absorb dust and they can be thrown in the washing machine after use.
TS Designs is an Etsy shop based in West Leroy, Michigan that sells eco-friendly products like reusable water balloons, mop pads, and sandwich and snack bags. They also offer a cute selection of gifts like fleece mittens, mugs, and affirmation cards.
Promising review: "These are very well made and a great addition to my cleaning supplies. I love them! They fit perfectly on the Swiffer and are easy to wash." —Frances Weckmann
5. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. Not to mention, you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
6. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
7. A grout pen that will have your floors shining like the top of the Chrysler building in no time at all. Did you hire a fancy schmancy service to clean your tiles? Nope, you used a PEN to cover it all up.
8. A car vent face mask holder to provide a more organized, cleaner space in your vehicle to keep masks. Whether it's a mask you're already wearing while running errands, or just keeping some extra masks on-hand, this baby will be super useful.
9. Soundproof door strips for those whose bedroom currently doubles as a home office, and their "co-workers" (aka roomies, family members, and pets) are kinda noisy. These also help prevent cold air from escaping in the summer, and warmth from escaping in the winter, so you can save energy, too!
10. An all-natural dry shampoo that's scented with lavender oil, so we won't tell anyone it's been days upon days since you last washed your hair, if you don't. Deal?
11. A touch-up paint pen you fill with your paint color of choice and then just apply to any imperfections you're trying to cover up.
12. A car dip clip that'll allow you to safely dip your nugs and fries in your favorite sauces as you drive.
13. Anti-slip silicone glasses sleeves to keep your eyewear where it belongs, ya know, on your face, and NOT slipping and sliding down to the floor and risking getting broken AGAIN.
14. Ceiling fan pull chains so the next time you wake up all sweaty at 3 a.m. in dire need of a nice breeze, you can do just that without accidentally turning the lights on.
15. An internet address and password logbook to help keep track of your important log-in info for social media, online banking, school portals, and more. Sorry but yourname123 isn't a good password, no matter how easy it is to remember.
16. A leather cable organizer that's chic and pretty, but best of all? Very useful. Say goodbye to a messy tangle of wires and hello to organization.
Darrell Standing is a small business based out of Berdyans'k, Ukraine and sells a wide variety of leather handmade accessories from wallets, to watch cases, to travel accessories, and more!
Promising review: "These are great, they're exactly as pictured and do exactly what I need them to do — keep my cords together and keep everything neat! I was surprised to find that they even threw a couple in for free! I really appreciate it because I ended up being able to use the extras. Would highly recommend this shop to anyone/everyone." —Shawna
17. A universal cleaning gel perfect for getting rid of dust, hairs, crumbs, and more from things like technology items and your car. It's like playing with slime WHILE cleaning, so it's a win/win.
18. Window screen repair tape that only takes about 30 seconds to apply, is super strong and durable, and will be a heck of a lot cheaper than having to replace an entire screen.
19. Divider sticky notes to ease the task of writing down important meeting notes and to-do lists so it all feels less overwhelming.
20. Dishwasher and laundry detergent pods that are biodegradable and made with natural, plant-derived ingredients so you can say goodbye to the days of measuring out the right amount of chemical-ridden liquid detergents.
Public Goods is a small business based in New York that offers low prices on high-quality sustainable products from household cleaners, to hair and body, to grocery items, and more. Annual membership is $59, but if you're interested in buying products like the detergent pods above before committing to a membership, you can sign up for a free two-week trial!