29 Products So Practical, Their Under $10 Price Is Just A Perk
Just wondering why I ever made coffee with regular ice cubes instead of coffee bean cubes.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
2. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
3. A wearable nail polish holder so you can easily give yourself a fresh mani anywhere at home, minus the risk of spilling. Suddenly painting my nails a dark color while sitting on a white couch feels like a beautiful possibility.
4. An eyebrow razor that'll make it super simple to clean up your eyebrows yourself. Plus, it's way less painful than waxing and threading!
5. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. Not to mention, you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
6. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
8. A grout pen that will have your floors shining like the top of the Chrysler building in no time at all. Did you hire a fancy schmancy service to clean your tiles? Nope, you used a PEN to cover it all up.
9. Soundproof door strips for those whose bedroom currently doubles as a home office, and their new "co-workers" (aka roomies, family members, and pets) are kinda noisy. These also help prevent cold air from escaping in the summer, and warmth from escaping in the winter, so you can save energy, too!
10. An all-natural dry shampoo that's scented with lavender oil, so we won't tell anyone it's been days upon days since you last washed your hair, if you don't. Deal?
11. A touch-up paint pen you fill with your paint color of choice and then just apply to any imperfections you're trying to cover up.
12. Anti-slip silicone glasses sleeves to keep your eyewear where it belongs, ya know, on your face, and NOT slipping and sliding down to the floor and risking getting broken AGAIN.
13. Ceiling fan pull chains so the next time you wake up all sweaty at 3 a.m. in dire need of a nice breeze, you can do just that without accidentally turning the lights on.
14. An internet address and password logbook to help keep track of your important log-in info for social media, online banking, school portals, and more. Sorry but yourname123 isn't a good password, no matter how easy it is to remember.
15. Window screen repair tape that only takes about 30 seconds to apply, is super strong and durable, and will be a heck of a lot cheaper than having to replace an entire screen.
16. A universal cleaning gel perfect for getting rid of dust, hairs, crumbs, and more from things like technology items and your car. It's like playing with slime WHILE cleaning, so it's a win/win.
17. A coffee beans ice tray so you can make coffee ice cubes! Starting your morning off with an iced coffee that's too diluted because you used regular ice cubes doesn't sound so appealing when you think of coffee bean cubes.
18. Houseplant insect traps that will be as easy peasy as popping into the soil of your houseplants. They work like magnets to catch little buggies who dare to mess with your plant babies.
19. Divider sticky notes to ease the task of writing down important meeting notes and to-do lists so it all feels less overwhelming.
21. A pet hair remover glove to make brushing your dog's hair easier for both of you. They'll love how it feels against their skin, and you'll love that they're happy!
22. A super cute bookmark so reaching for a random piece of paper, a receipt, a writing utensil, or whatever else it is use to save your spot in a book, becomes a thing of the past. Plus, it's punny!!
23. A false-eyelash applicator that'll make the way-more-difficult-than-it-needs-to-be-task of applying falsies much quicker and easier than just using your fingers.
25. A five-tiered pants hanger that'll make it easier to consolidate pants you want to hang up in your closet, which will help keep everything more organized!
26. A grocery list notepad so you can easily plan what you're gonna need on your next grocery run and budget accordingly! No more making lists in your head only to realize you forgot more than half of those items when you get home from the store.
29. A cutlery drawer organizer to consolidate all of your forks, knives, and spoons into one fabulous little tool.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.