1. A rug for anyone who feels the need to bring their love of the great outdoors into their home, minus the bugs and dirt.
2. A rhinestone peace-sign sculpture that'll add some much-needed bedazzle to your life, even if other people can't understand it.
5. A mohawk lollipop holder, just in case holding a Tootsie Pop until you get to its center is too much work for you.
6. A set of pillowcases with sassy sayings that will reaffirm you're truly just over everything. Like, whatever.
10. A martini candle, because a piece of decor that doesn't have anything to do with martinis has no place in my home. (Kidding, maybe.)
11. A dish rack/desk organizer inspired by the movie Inception, because just plain ol' organization is overrated.
15. While we are on the important subject, a shower curtain of a cat eating pizza will certainly become the taco the town.
17. A neon font lamp that really isn't all that necessary to decorate your living space with, but you'll do it anyways, because it looks cool.
18. A garden gnome that you just know the creator of had way too much fun designing (don't blame him tho).
22. An oversized DIY wall clock, just in case a normal clock, or your phone, won't quite cut it when you need to know what time it is.
23. And a door mat with a phrase that may make you recall one of the most iconic movies of our time.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.