We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An antiseptic spray to help treat infections your fluffy friend might get, such as yeast infections, hot spots, ringworm, and pyoderma.
Promising review: "Do your dogs smells like bread dough? Or Fritos? Do their ears smell REALLY bad? Do they lick their paws often? Do they bite their legs, back, hips, or hind end? Do they lick their bellies often? Have you noticed small, scablike spots in their undercarriage? Brown spots on their skin? Red skin? Or the ultimate — a darkening of the skin that rubs off? If so, then your dogs probably have a yeast problem, which you might not ever have heard of, but this spray will provide instant relief! Most doctors first diagnose yeast problems simply by smell, so save yourself the vet bill and try this first! You can't get rid of it just by giving them a bath — you need a medicated shampoo or spray like this in order to effectively manage the yeast, and you have to use it for at least three months. I know it seems like a long time, but trust me, I learned the hard way. Yes, veterinarians can also diagnose by scraping skin cells and looking at them under a microscope, but generally they will diagnose a yeast infection in dogs simply by smelling them. Most pet owners never even know that dogs can get yeast infections. I didn't know, and I've had dogs for at least 15 years. This spray is the same strength you would get from a veterinarian's office, but without the cost of that bill. I highly, highly, highly recommend this spray for treating yeast and fungal infections in dogs. I'll try to update with more symptoms and photos as I can and as I think of them. I didn't take a lot of photos when I started treating the dogs and when they started having problems, but I'm always happy to help other pet owners navigate this horrible, horrible affliction. If you have any questions, feel free to ask — I'd rather help others so they can get their pets treated right the first time and for a fraction of the cost of going to the vet." —Amazoncustomer
Get it from Amazon for $16.99.
2. A snout soother stick for providing some much-needed relief to your pupper's chapped/crusty nose.
This snout soother is organic, vegan, and made with all-natural ingredients!
Promising review: "Well, I have never before been so shocked at the effectiveness of a product. Our 5-year-old Frenchie, Carol, had a nose that was so crusty, it was sprouting these long strands of more crust. There was literally crust on crust on crust. The nose had strings of crust. This nose was so crusty and repulsive, it was almost beautiful. Her nose might have resembled the rarest, most exotic geode to be mined from the rarest mine in Guatemala. A friend recommended this snout soother for Carol's repulsive nose. I was worried she would just lick it all off and it wouldn't work. We never imagined she could have a regular, soft, moist nose again. Honestly, this product is some black magic stuff! Unbelievable results in three to five days. No one paid me to write this." —Brittany
Get it from Amazon for $5.95.
3. A cat dancer toy so your furry friend can spend hours jumping, chasing, and well...dancing around as it plays. Not to mention, as a cat owner, you're in for a real treat watching them play with this. Get ready to smile, laugh, and take some epic photos.
Promising review: "I have a whole room filled with cat toys that my cat is not interested in. It's funny how the least expensive cat toy I have makes him go wild. He plays with this until he's panting like a dog and I've never seen him jump so high. I'm certain this toy will help him lose his belly. He loves it! I highly recommend it!" —Kwoo
Get it from Amazon for $1.73.
4. A hamster cage complete with a water bottle, exercise wheel, food dish, and hide-out you'll love because it takes the guesswork out of having to buy each of those parts individually and your little buddy will love because, well, it'll be their wonderful little home.
Promising review: "I have purchased every kind of hamster cage there is over the years, and I think this one beats them all. The deep pan fully contains the bedding and gives plenty of space and depth for my pet to burrow around. It's about twice the size of your average Critter Trail cage, and it has well-defined corners, which help hamsters orient themselves. The wheel isn't silent but it doesn't squeak, and it's the best kind: solid, one-piece construction that's safe for tiny feet and tails, and also very easy to wipe clean. I love cleaning the cage, which is extremely easy. I make sure my hamster is on the lower level, then remove the wire top and the ramp." —Naya Tybs
Get it from Amazon for $73.80.
5. A pet ear cleanser for a painless and easy way to treat your fluffer's dirty ears so they 1) don't suffer from infections down the line, and 2) can REALLY hear all the compliments you want to give them.
This is, of course, free of harsh chemicals and cleaners!
Promising review: "My husband and I just adopted our cute puppy, Winston, from the Humane Society. When we adopted him, his ears were unfortunately pretty dirty, but after we used this ear cleaner today, his ears are so clean!! I'm so amazed at everything it managed to get out. Our puppy's ears look so much better now! I would highly recommend this product to anyone with a dog." —Jerome F
Get it from Amazon for $11.99.
6. A ScratchPad — a genius tool that'll allow your pup to file their own nails. Say goodbye to scary clippers and noisy grinders you both hate and hello to this wonderful invention.
ScratchPad is a small business based in Atlanta, Georgia that sells, well, the ScratchPad, a fancy name for a nail file for dogs!
Promising review: "Highly recommend this product! After three months of challenges to cut the nails of our German shepherd, this product saved the day!!! We are now able to file his nails in a non-invasive way. Excellent customer service and fast international shipping." —Michelle Rosenberg
7. A cage cleaning spray because your little fur babe spends so much time in their cage — eating, hydrating, playing, sleeping, looking adorable, etc. It's important to make sure their space is in tip-top shape.
8. A cat dander spray infused with oat flour and aloe vera to condition your kitty's dry skin and help reduce flaking.
Promising review: "We have an overweight cat that has trouble grooming her back. She was so full of dandruff and greasy fur that I hated petting her We took her to the vet, and he thought it was allergies. We tried prednisone for a while, and it was clear she was less itchy, but the dandruff remained. The vet suggested different food, so we switched to a different flavor (different ingredients) in the same line, and there was no change. Our poor girl looked miserable. We decided to try a bath, but she's 13 years old so we knew she wouldn't enjoy it. While looking for a shampoo for her, I came across this product and decided to try it before torturing her with a bath. After the first application there was a huge difference! After the second application, her dandruff is GONE. We spray her down and then brush her. She is so soft and shiny! She finally looks healthy, and feels good to pet." —Amber Steele
Get it from Amazon for $6.48.
9. A dental health powder you simply sprinkle onto your pup's food as if you're a magical fairy magically giving them the mystical gift of clean teeth and fresh breath.
Promising review: "I began to use this product on my Doberman at about 1 year. He is now 4 years old, and the vet says his teeth and gums are amazing. I have never done any dental work with him and do not brush his teeth. He has fresh breath and no tooth decay or gum issues. I absolutely credit Perio Support for his healthy mouth and will always use it on my dogs." —HappytoGrill
Get it from Amazon for $20.
10. A no-drip hamster water bottle to ensure their cage stays nice and dry. How would you like it if every time you went to fill up a glass of water, it splattered all over your home? You wouldn't.
Promising review: "It never drips and is very easy to attach to the cage or readjust. It's a lot more secure (or at least feels a lot more secure) than bottles which are held in place by chains or wires. The product is separated into three parts (the attachment, the nozzle, and the actual bottle) and once the attachment is on the cage, it's very easy to take the nozzle and bottle off to refill (without having to readjust and position everything as with others) and you just snap the bottle back on when you're done. They've also never had any issues drinking from it, as with some other bottles where they have difficulty moving the ball." —Kristen L Crumpacker
Get it from Amazon for $11.19 (available in three colors).
11. A Snuggle Puppy that's basically a miracle solution to helping ease your pup's loneliness and separation anxiety — it's especially perfect for those crate-training their furry bbs.
Last year my family made the wonderful decision to get an adorable Havanese puppy named Bailey (pictured left). Bailey experienced some major separation anxiety in those first few days/nights and we knew for the sake of our sanity and sleep schedule that we had to find a solution. Enter: The Snuggle Puppy.
It comes with a little red heartbeat ticker and heat packs (we actually didn't even use the heat packs), that you simply place into the middle of the dog, seal it shut, and its heartbeat helps to make your puppy feel less alone and simulate the feeling of cuddling up to their mom. I swear this thing must be made with pixie dust because within an hour of putting this in his crate, Bailey stopped crying and was fast asleep next to it. If you opt to get the kit (we did), it also comes with two toys and a fleece blanket.
Bailey is a little over a year old now so he doesn't use the puppy for comfort like he did those first few weeks, but it's STILL his favorite toy. Seriously, he loves it so much that he is constantly attempting to see if he can pick it up and bring it with him outside when we go on walks. We got him another one for his birthday and he loves it just as much as he loves the first one. It's on the pricy side for a plush dog toy, but considering how much it helped save our sanity and how much Bailey still adores it, it's a million percent worth it. This is always at the top of the list of my recommendations for friends bringing home puppies because it's just that good.
12. A pack of essential oil-infused cat chew sticks for your favorite furry friend. They'll love how these chew toys feel against their chompers and you'll love that it keeps them busy for hours. A win-win.
Meowy Janes is a small business based in New Egypt, New Jersey that sells natural catnip and catnip alternatives.
Promising review: "I was a bit skeptical to purchase but I am so glad I did and will be purchasing more in the future. My cat absolutely loved them and she’s usually a picky witch who will meow at me mercilessly if she’s displeased. They came exactly as described." —Amanda Gomez
13. A pack of cheesy chews — edible chews with a real cheese flavor that won't splinter or break. Your gerbil, hamster, rat, mouse, and even bird will be very happy gnawing away at this. #Relatable because I am also happiest when eating cheese.
14. A shaver clipper set to make clipping their fur easy peazy lemon squeezy. All you have to do now is take pictures of how fabulous they look and show everyone.
Promising review: "I bought this clipper to use on my blind, longhair Persian cat. She was incredibly matted and I had been been neglecting her, dreading the shaving process. I had a different clipper that did not work well and got snagged in her fur. When we used this Oneisall clipper, it was a breeze! It was extremely quiet, clipped easily through her fur, and didn't freak her out. We were able to do her whole body at one time instead of in spurts. I would highly recommend this clipper. It's great!" —Nancy Z
Get it from Amazon for $31.99+ (available in six colors).
15. A medicated shampoo that'll help fight off any parasitic skin infection your poor friend might be dealing with.
Promising review: "Naturally, because of the ingredients, it has a strong smell. However, it does seem to leave my dog's skin feeling dry and provides good relief for her poor, itchy skin. My dog, Molly, is a 9-pound mini dachshund whose little chest makes contact with the grass all the time, so her skin gets itchy and irritated. I’ve been bathing her regularly with this shampoo, and it is giving her some relief. No more greasy, flaky skin. Her skin and fur are now dry and soft." —Climbyourarms
Get it from Amazon for $8.99.
16. A grooming brush to make the task of removing tangled, dead hair off your floof super quick and easy, and a heck of a lot cheaper than constant visits to the groomer.
17. An all-natural healing balm that'll help treat an array of skin problems like hot spots, bug bites, cuts, rashes, abrasions, burns, surgical wounds, and dry/itchy skin!
Promising review: "I got my puppy a couple months ago, and he was having some serious skin issues. At first we were trying everything on top of multiple vet visits to see why he was rashing out and scratching insanely (turns out he had a food allergy). With a combo of switching his food AND rubbing NDC’s Organic Skin Soother, he’s back to his normal self. The skin soother was easy to apply, and I could tell it helped relieve my pup. It also has a nice scent to it! I saw great results after three to four weeks." —Robert Castillo
Get it from Amazon for $19.95+ (available in three sizes).
18. A set of wooden toys to keep your hamster, rat, guinea pig, or chinchilla entertained all day, every day.
Promising review: "These hamster toys are fantastic. First of all, you’re getting an amazing deal for a large selection of toys for your hamster. I’ve only had to use two or three so far and none of them have even worn out yet. There is literally bound to be something your hamster will take a liking to in here. The one I found to be the best is the large hanging chew of the different log pieces. My hamster took a liking to it immediately and it’s still the one he uses the most. Honestly, I think this is a no-brainer purchase if you’re looking for good toys for your hamster." —Brent
Get a pack of 10 from Amazon for $17.99.
19. A set of catnip-infused felt balls so you can treat your furry friend without having to deal with the mess from loose catnip. If your cat could talk, they would definitely be thanking you.
Simply B Vermont is a woman-owned small business based in Montpelier, Vermont that sells accessories and toys for cats and dogs.
Promising review: "My cats absolutely flipped for these felted balls! They are both catnip fiends, so I assumed these would be a hit, but I underestimated how much they'd love playing with them. A huge hit in our household!" —Danielle Taylor
20. Eye wash pads to gently clean and soothe irritated eyes. 🎶They can see clearly now the crust is gone. 🎶
Promising review: "Oscar gets really bad infections around his right eye; it causes his whole area to get red and crusted up. We tried this and it worked great! Even after the first use we could see a big difference. I don't use it as directed, maybe once a day but it still works great. Will absolutely buy again. P.S. forgive the before pic (left); he was helping me size baby hats I was making. No cats were tortured; he just acts like he was." —April Mcleod
Get a pack of 90 pads from Amazon for $5.36.
21. An automatic pet feeder you can time to feed your pet throughout the day. Sometimes you want to binge-watch your favorite Netflix series or take a nice long nap without the thought of hungry, sad eyes guilting you.
You can schedule up to four automated feedings a day thanks to the built-in programmable timer. You can control food portions from 2 teaspoons to 4.5 cups per feeding. You can also record a message for your pet, like words of encouragement! The main food storage compartment can hold up to 20 cups of food. This requires three D batteries, which aren't included, but you can get some here.
Promising review: "This pet feeder has really helped with getting my dog on a feeding schedule and has eliminated him eating his food so fast that he ends up throwing half of it back up. I can't feed him throughout the day while I'm away and if I give him food in the morning and night he scarfs it down so fast that the above mentioned vomiting usually happens shortly after. This has allowed me to split what used to be two feedings into four. All I have to do is make sure it's programmed to do so and that there's food in it. The food bowl is large enough to hold the amount of all four feedings at one time if I wanted to. This is battery-operated and just works really well. The batteries are easy to install and it's also easy to program. I definitely would recommend this, it's so much better than having dog bowls sitting around." —Aimer L'infini
Get it from Amazon for $59.99.
22. An awesome hammock your ferret, ret, hamster, or guinea pig is bound to have a grand ol' time hanging out inside. Not to mention, they're gonna look so cute. Be sure your camera is ready — this is gonna be great for your Insta grid.
Promising review: "We have gone through so many hammocks that do not work for our ferrets. This hammock is AMAZING!!! Our ferrets love it! It’s durable, no long straps or cords for them to chew on, they can hide in it and it’s big enough for them to cuddle together. We are so impressed we ordered another one to put on the second level of their cage. So pleased with this product!" —Dmarie
Get it from Amazon for $11.99+ (available in four styles).