21 Products From Amazon With Before-And-After Photos That Anyone With A Pet Should Probably See
If your pet could speak, they would ask you to buy these products.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
3. Lifting pads you can just press down into rug stains — ya know, things from pets, spilled drinks, blood, dirt, and more. Keep it there for up to 24 hours and say, "Adios, stains!"
4. A cleaning magnet to help clear away algae fogging up the fish tank. Now you can really see and marvel at all of your beautiful fishies as they majestically swim about.
5. A cat dander spray infused with oat flour and aloe vera to condition your kitty's dry skin and help reduce flaking.
6. A pet ear cleanser for a painless and easy way to treat your fluffer's dirty ears so they 1) don't suffer from infections down the line, and 2) can REALLY hear all the compliments you want to give them.
7. A bird cage cleaner and deodorizer to quickly get rid of bird droppings, and give their cage a fresh scent, all without the yucky residue other cage cleaners may leave behind.
8. An antiseptic spray to help treat skin infections caused by yeast, bacteria, ringworm, and pyoderma.
9. A wood polish and conditioner for anyone who has a pet that decided it would be a fun idea to utilize wooden furniture as a scratch post. Have no fear, because restoring your wooden furniture to pre-pet scratching days is here.
10. A pet hair roller because everything about our little friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair get on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
11. Nose drops to help provide some sweet relief to your cat's runny nose, sneezing, congestion, and sinuses.
12. A plunger for making the chore of cleaning your furry friend's paws a seamless process for both of you. No more worrying about the dirt they're gonna track around your floors after they come back inside.
13. A SpotBot hands-free stain cleaner, so scrubbing up pet messes can now be a thing of the past. All you have to do is press the button, sit back, and relax.
14. A nail grinding tool for a seamless way to trim your pup's nails. They'll be happy no clippers are involved, and you'll be happy when they don't scratch you.
15. Eye wash pads to gently clean and soothe irritated eyes. 🎶They can see clearly now the crust is gone. 🎶
16. A pet hair-removal broom and squeegee that'll help you get rid of the furry mess your fluffy friend leaves behind. It might not be visible to the naked eye, but you just KNOW it's living in your carpet...and TBH...it's quite gross.
17. A pet pro vacuum that can be used on both hard wood floors and carpet to effectively clean stains and eliminate odors. Just look at the magical pictures below.
18. A grooming brush to make the task of removing tangled, dead hair off your floof super quick and easy, and a heck of a lot cheaper than constant visits to the groomer.
19. A citrus-scented urine remover, because in a perfect world, our pets would do their business where we trained them to, but sometimes accidents happen. Now you can clean it away fuss-free, and enjoy a fresh scent, too!
20. A shaver clipper set to make clipping their fur easy peazy lemon squeezy. All you have to do now is take pictures of how fabulous they look and show everyone.
21. A pet hair-eraser vacuum so you can take care of what is the only slightly negative thing about having a furry animal in your house — the HAIR. Everything else is great, though. We stan pets; go adopt a pet.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.