1. Subtle floral-print pants to create a relaxed, effortless look for all-day cuteness and comfort.
Skip ahead to your favorite:
2. A gorgeous lace number you can easily dress up for any fancy schmancy events you have coming up.
3. A trouser-style palazzo that's a perfect look for any office fashionista
4. Some solid-color palazzos—a great option for when you have a printed shirt that you want to pair with comfy wide-leg pants.
5. A striped look you can pair with a basic or fun white top for a ~boho chic~ vibe.
6. A slit-leg look you'll want to wear every day, especially on the hottest of summer ones.
7. Damask-print bottoms—a classic, pretty look anytime.
8. A pleated pair of pants because you might already own a pleated skirt, but do you own pleats in the form of pants? Well, now you can!
9. A floral piece ideal for rocking into early fall — definitely a great look for a night on the town.
10. A tie-dye number that'll become your new go-to in your wardrobe. Can't say we blame you, these pants look sooo comfortable.
11. And because there's no such thing as too much tie-dye, this free-flowing look that's bound to show off who the most stylish person is (AKA you).
12. A trendy printed bottom subtle enough for an everyday look, but cute enough to dress up for a special occasion.
13. A funky colorful pattern that's so bold and fun, it'd be a perfect look for a daytime summer party.
14. Some floral palazzos we can guarantee are so much different than anything else you have in your closet.
15. A paisley pant that's super duper pretty and great for anyone who loves to rock patterns.
16. High-waist palazzos—the ultimate way to pair all of your favorite crop tops for a chic look.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.