16 Outfits For Every Type Of College Party
YOCO = You Only College Once.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Take a trip to somewhere Outta This World. A lot of metallic goes into this look – jackets, dresses, whatever floats your spaceship.
@mallorygumm / Via instagram.com
2. Get fancy schmancy for Fratalina Wine with a black dress and suit. Don't forget the wine, if you're 21+ of course!
@bmills003 / Via instagram.com
3. Bring out all your denim at a Jarty! A denim skirt, jean jacket – the options are endless!
@alycantor / Via instagram.com
7. Throw it back to simpler times – the '90s. You’re going to want to load up on high-waisted denim, bold-colored jackets, and scrunchies.
@bobby_ellis18 / Via instagram.com
8. Put on your black shorts and white T-shirt for a Paint Party. It’s about to get messy.
@tylerrayb / Via instagram.com
10. Head back to the West Egg of Long Island in the 1920's for a night of Great Fratsby. You're going to need a fringe dress and pearls.
@ashbash148 / Via instagram.com
11. Rev that engine for Bikers And Babes in your most rebellious shirt and badass black shorts.
@trishatorre / Via instagram.com
12. Rock your favorite casual dress, and handcuff yourself to an awesome partner for a night of Champagne and Shackles. Shackles for all ages, champagne for 21+.
@nicolegiella / Via instagram.com
13. Gather your weirdest jacket and shirt combination because you’re about to be coppin’ it, washin’ it, ‘bout to go and get some compliments at the Thrift Shop party.
@jewelsmccoy / Via instagram.com
14. Revel in the beauty of being a mathlete, or an athlete. Depends on if you’re feeling a plaid skirt or something sporty.
@devonperenic / Via instagram.com
15. Jam out, you rockstar. After all, that’s what you’ll be at a Rock 'N' Roll party. Band tees and ripped jeans FTW.
@cristinmingle / Via instagram.com
16. Enjoy wearing your comfiest workout pants and sneakers for Work Out Bros and Yoga Chicks. I said “chicks” instead of “hoes,” because you are not a garden tool.
@paigeroncska / Via instagram.com