We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A toiletry bag for folding up and easily packing in a suitcase, this way you'll actually be able to keep of track of hygiene products.
2. A scarf hanger that'll bloom with excitement to hold your accessories.
3. A honeycomb drawer container so you can keep undergarments separate and easier to find.
4. A desk bucket to free your work space from straggling office supplies. Plus, it's funny as hell.
5. A shelf so cute, you might forget to put home decor on it, because it is the home decor.
6. An organizer to give your closet an HGTV-worthy makeover. You may be able to find your clothes now!
7. A drawer storage bin for holding your beauty supplies neatly, rather than having to rummage through a mess.
8. A CD storage box that'll hold onto your favorite pieces of work.
9. A dry-erase board so you can write down the important shit you need to get done, which in turn, will *hopefully* help you remember.
10. An over-the-cabinet holder to prevent digging through the cabinets to get the cutting board or muffin tin.
11. A hanging basket you can throw your crap inside to prevent messes elsewhere.
12. A desktop planner which'll be especially good for all you students who consistently forget about exams and assignments at the last minute. Not judging, just trying to help.
13. A phone holder as a place to, yes, organize where you put your phone.
14. A wall hook that makes it convenient to hang your coat, bag, or umbrella instead of leaving them strewn on the floor.
15. A hair accessories container you can personalize (the ultimate way to store your beauty products).
16. An earring organizer will make it nearly impossible to lose what is the easiest type of jewelry to lose.
17. A bathroom shelf you can easily hang anywhere you want; it'll look great no matter the room color.
18. A magazine holder.
19. A patched wall storage pocket – I'd be lying if I said I'm not seriously contemplating buying.
20. A cable organizer guaranteed to make living life in the digital era a million times easier and less messy.
21. A shoe caddy for placing over the door of a bedroom or closet because saving space is cool.
22. An over-the-door jewelry armoire that'll save you some serious space while holding your favorite accessories.
23. A food storage set so you can actually save leftovers or meal prep ahead of time instead of spending hard-earned money on takeout...again.
24. A jewelry tree for the sole reason that it'll look gorgeous on any surface, and even better with your necklaces and bracelets draped on it.
25. A bread box to keep bread and pastries as fresh as can be or just to deck out your kitchen counter with something nice.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.