We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Mother's Day is right around the corner and there's no better way to impress mom than with a delicious treat from Shari's Berries! Because we cherish your bank account as much as we cherish your relationship with your mama, we're offering a 20% off discount on orders over $29! Just use code BUZZFEED20 at checkout!
Expedited delivery is available for an additional $4.99–$14.99, meaning you can order up until the day before and still get your gift on time.
1. A nine-pack of cake truffles with hidden messages to sweeten mom's palate and warm her heart.
2. A fruit basket that'll put a smile on the face of a mom who's a lover of nature's candy.
3. A dipped cheesecake trio for the most delectable treat for the woman who literally gave you life.
4. A 12-pack of chocolate covered Oreos to indulge in with mama — the only thing better than Oreos dipped in milk is Oreos dipped in chocolate.
5. A dozen gourmet Mother's Day-themed dipped strawberries for those who wanna buy what this fabulous company is known for — their berries, of course!
6. A four-pack of mini bundt cakes that'll be a huge hit at any Mother's Day gathering. Seriously, these cakes are the perfect spring time treat.
7. A half dozen of handmade s'more sandwiches extra perfect for those who enjoy spending summer nights by a bonfire making these classic goodies with mom, of course.
8. A tea time basket to give the most hardworking ladies an excuse to sit back, relax, and de-stress. They don't need an excuse, but you get it.
9. A spring cocktail cheesecake trio that'll send the taste buds on a trip to a tropical island, just without spending money on a plane ticket.
10. A dozen hand-dipped caramel pretzel rods for gifting the unbeatable combo of salty and sweet.
11. A tray full of sweet treats to give the mom who enjoys snacking more than she enjoys spending time with you. Just kidding, your mom would never admit to that. But we bet she feels that way.
12. An 18-pack of handmade gray sea salted caramels that'll definitely help you secure the spot of favorite child, at least this year.
13. A decadent vanilla bean cake for the leading lady who isn't a huge fan of chocolate, but goes crazy for anything vanilla flavored!
14. A chocolate and sweets gift box to buy the loved one who likes a little bit chocolate, a little bit fruity, but a lotta bit delicious.
15. A fruit, cheese, and assorted snacks box that'll make the ideal savory gift, because honestly, when cheese is involved, no other gift can compare.
16. An 18-pack of chocolate covered strawberry cheesecake bites for a gift you'll end up asking mom to share with you.
17. A bouquet of 24 red roses and six fancy dipped strawberries to get if you're torn between giving mom flowers OR a treat this Mother's Day. Do both!
18. A 20-pack of hand-dipped cherries that'll make for a gift different than the typical dipped strawberries, but doesn't compromise on sweetness.
19. A dozen chocolate truffles with a Mother's Day gift tag for the ultimate chocoholic gift guaranteed to cause some serious salivating.
20. A Mother's Day indulgence collection to give when you're not quite sure what to give — an assortment is always awesome.
21. A 12-month dipped strawberries gift that'll treat your mom to delicious gourmet berries every month of the year, because every day should be Mother's Day!
22. A dozen pink cheesecake strawberries for those who wanna add a little spring twist on a classic confection while showing mom you care.
You, after giving mom a gift from Shari's Berries:
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.