If You Want To Make Your Life A Bit Easier, Try Buying One Of These 25 Products
Speaking from personal experience here when I tell you that the Snuggle Puppy made life with a new puppy so much easier.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A PhoneSoap to clean all the yucky germs off your phone, because — news flash! — you bring your phone everywhere with you, so it's germ-y and deserves a good cleaning, ok?!
2. A shopping bag carrier so you can pick up a bunch of bags at a time and easily carry them to your car or inside the house.
3. A Snuggle Puppy that's basically a miracle solution to helping ease your pup's loneliness and separation anxiety — it's especially perfect for those crate-training their furry bbs.
Last year my family made the wonderful decision to get an adorable Havanese puppy named Bailey (pictured left). Bailey experienced some major separation anxiety in those first few days/nights and we knew for the sake of our sanity and sleep schedule that we had to find a solution. Enter: The Snuggle Puppy.
It comes with a little red heartbeat ticker and heat packs (we actually didn't even use the heat packs), that you simply place into the middle of the dog, velcro it shut, and it's heartbeat helps to make your puppy feel less alone and simulate the feeling of cuddling up to their mom. I swear this thing must be made with pixie dust because within an hour of putting this in his crate, Bailey stopped crying and was fast asleep next to it. If you opt to get the kit (we did), it also comes with two toys and a fleece blanket.
Bailey is a little over a year old now so he doesn't use the puppy for comfort like he did those first few weeks, but it's STILL his favorite toy. Seriously, he loves it so much that he is constantly attempting to see if he can pick it up and bring it with him outside when we go on walks. We got him another one for his birthday and he loves it just as much as he loves the first one. It's on the pricy side for a plush dog toy, but considering how much it helped save our sanity and how much Bailey still adores it, it's a million percent worth it. This is always at the top of the list of my recommendations for friends bringing home puppies because it's just that good.
4. Reusable microfiber mop pads for a greener, more cost-efficient way of keeping your floors clean. Buying new mop pads every few weeks and then tossing them in the garbage will now be a thing of the past!
5. Magnetic barbecue lights so grilling up all your favorites for dinner doesn't have to feel like a race against the sun going down for the night. Anyone up for a late-night burger?
6. Soundproof door strips for those whose bedroom currently doubles as a home office, and their new "co-workers" (aka roomies, family members, and pets) are kinda noisy. These also help prevent cold air from escaping in the summer, and warmth from escaping in the winter, so you can save energy, too!
7. A leather cable organizer that's chic and pretty, but best of all? Very useful. Say goodbye to a messy tangle of wires and hello to organization.
Darrell Standing is a small business based out of Berdyans'k, Ukraine and sells a wide variety of leather handmade accessories from wallets, to watch cases, to travel accessories, and more!
Promising review: "These are great, they're exactly as pictured and do exactly what I need them to do — keep my cords together and keep everything neat! I was surprised to find that they even threw a couple in for free! I really appreciate it because I ended up being able to use the extras. Would highly recommend this shop to anyone/everyone." —Shawna
8. A set of toilet fizzing bombs to make cleaning your porcelain throne so easy, you may actually enjoy it?! All you have to do is drop one or two of these in the bowl, swish them around in the water a bit with a cleaning wand, wait five minutes, scrub, and flush! Less time cleaning your toilet = more time spent watching Netflix.
Juniperseed Mercantile is a woman-owned Etsy shop based in Littleton, Colorado that sells Earth-friendly baby, body, and home goods like washable nursing pads, all natural hand and body lotion, wood furniture cream, and more!
Promising review: "This product is amazing! 15 minutes later and my toilet is looking brand new with minimal effort. I would recommend this to everyone!" —shelby rieth
9. A wearable nail polish holder so you can easily give yourself a fresh mani anywhere at home, minus the risk of spilling. Suddenly painting my nails a dark color while sitting on a white couch feels like a beautiful possibility.
10. A handy utensil that'll slice, core, and scoop melons. Stop buying it pre-cut! It's more expensive that way and this gadget will make cutting it up so much more simple. You're welcome!
11. A pet hair remover glove to make brushing your dog's hair easier for both of you. They'll love how it feels against their skin, and you'll love that they're happy!
12. A measurement conversion decal so you can refer to this handy cheat sheet while cooking and baking instead of having to constantly rely on a Google search.
LatigoLace is a small business that sells these super helpful, aesthetically-pleasing kitchen measurement decals to seriously help simplify the task of figuring out the right conversions.
Promising review: "I am so happy with this purchase! It was one of the things on my list of things to better organize my kitchen! Great quality and just what I had hoped for!" —Ann Riley
13. A zipper puller to make the near-impossible task of zipping up your dress by yourself SO EASY! FINALLY!
14. A cleaning essentials kit so you can easily make your own nontoxic cleaning products at home. Plus, thanks to the reusable bottles, you'll be cutting down on waste and saving money on refills.
Promising review: "Listen, maybe it's just a Me Problem, but I always get kind of confused about what cleaning products to use where — they're usually dangerous chemicals and I don't want to mess up! With Blueland, it's honestly a relief to have the bottles labeled, telling me exactly where to use each product. And it's doubly a relief to know that they're all ~clean~ cleaning products regardless.
The kit comes with three reusable cleaning bottles, one reusable foaming hand soap bottle and four tablets — one each for multi-surface, glass and mirror, bathroom, and foaming hand soap solutions. Just fill each bottle with water and drop in the corresponding tablet. It's as simple as that! The cleaner is made with no triclosan, parabens, phosphates, ammonia, or VOCs." —Rachel Dunkel, BuzzFeed Editor
Get it from Blueland for $39.
15. A veggie chopper to quickly chop, slice, dice, and spiralize your produce — you thought meal prepping was tedious but now it's actually quite...enjoyable?!
16. Ceiling fan pull chains so the next time you wake up all sweaty at 3 a.m. in dire need of a nice breeze, you can do just that without accidentally turning the lights on.
18. Dishwasher and laundry detergent pods that are biodegradable and made with natural, plant-derived ingredients so you can say goodbye to the days of measuring out the right amount of chemical-ridden liquid detergents.
Public Goods is a small business based in New York that offers low prices on high-quality sustainable products from household cleaners, to hair and body, to grocery items, and more. Annual membership is $59, but if you're interested in buying products like the detergent pods above before committing to a membership, you can sign up for a free two-week trial!
19. A universal cleaning gel perfect for getting rid of dust, hairs, crumbs, and more from things like technology items and your car. It's like playing with slime WHILE cleaning, so it's a win/win.
20. A false eyelash applicator that'll make the way-more-difficult-than-it-needs-to-be-task of applying falsies much quicker and easier than just using your fingers.
21. A 3-in-1 BBQ tool featuring a dual-spatula system with serrated edges for flipping and cutting food. It can also be used as tongs that are wide enough to grab a whole chicken or roast.
Promising review: "Bought it for my son in law for Christmas, a grill master! Loved not burning his wrist on the big grill, and can pick up all large cuts of meat and small pieces of vegetable without a problem. Very well-made. Extremely pleased with this purchase!" —Joyce
Get it from The Grommet for $17.95.
22. A floral bill tracker that'll make managing your finances a more organized, simple process. Look at you #adulting! So proud of you!
23. Anti-slip silicone glasses sleeves to keep your eyewear where it belongs, ya know, on your face, and NOT slipping and sliding down to the floor and risking getting broken AGAIN.
25. Colorful Post-it notes for jotting down ideas and reminders and sticking them in easy-to-remember spots.
26. Home Chef, while technically ~a service and not a product,~ will send you everything you need to make delicious meals right at home. No more gross combinations of random ingredients you think would taste good together, frozen dinners, or getting bored with the same old thing every week.
Pictured above: Steak and Wild Mushroom Risotto with toasted pine nuts and Asiago (left), Butternut Squash Alfredo Gnocchi with kale and Asiago cheese (right)