1. A power adapter sticker for turning your boring charging adapter into one that's so fun, it'll make other people jealous.
2. A cake pop maker, because when you're not at the parks to eat all their yummy themed treats, you should create your own.
3. A coloring book to relax you when life gets you stressed out, and will give you coloring pages you'll actually want to show off.
4. A recycled tote bag for use on all your shopping trips. When you have Minnie and Mickey accompanying you, errands are a hundred times more enjoyable.
5. A cookbook filled with royal recipes you'll want to make all the time.
6. A plaque that will get you extra pumped up for your next visit to the most magical place on Earth.
7. A charming bangle to wear around your wrist that symbolizes being around the world.
8. A box of postcards because there really is nothing better than receiving a Disney-themed piece of mail.
9. An album of the greatest Disney hits so you can jam, alone in your car, to what is truly the greatest music of our time. We're not judging you.
10. A live-action jewelry box that not only stores necklaces, bracelets, etc., but also features a rose that opens, closes, lights up, and plays "Beauty And The Beast."
11. A set of mouse ear nail decals. Now that you know these exist, your next manicure won't be complete without them.
12. A pair of Little Mermaid-themed ears for a mystical take on a classic park look.
13. An autograph book to purchase before your next Disney vacay. Getting character signatures is a memory all children can cherish.
14. A T-shirt to represent which Greek organization you should've belonged to in college.
15. A phone case with your five best friends on it — this will truly make your phone your most favorite thing you own.
16. A castle clock where the time is always half past magic.
17. A picture trivia game so you can show off your vast Disney knowledge — we know you're the expert.
18. A mug *AND* mug warmer because Mickey and Minnie warm your heart, so let them help warm up your coffee, too.
19. A decal for your magic band -- you can personalize it with your own initials and truly make it your own.
20. A castle/mouse ear sticker that combines two of the best parts of Disney into one great decoration for your laptop, notebooks, etc.
21. A Mickey waffle maker because there's no better way to start a day than with this guy.
22. A bottle opener key chain so you'll have the coolest and most fun way of opening drinks on you at all times.
23. A crossbody bag to wear to the ball, or to match with your favorite blue dress and glass slippers.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.