34 Low-Effort Products That’ll Deliver Tremendous Results
We love products that do most of the work for us.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Teeth-whitening pens to help brighten up your teeth in a matter of minutes. It's recommended to avoid eating or drinking 30 minutes after, but other than that, you can go on living your busy life as soon as you're done using the pen.
2. Dishwasher cleaning tablets that'll do the job of cleaning your dishwasher FOR YOU. Just pop a tablet into the machine, run a cycle, and voila!
3. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
5. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
6. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you "before and after" photos — unless you can finagle a camera into your ears — but just look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
7. Acne patches you can apply to areas where you're breaking out. Let it sit overnight or throughout the day, peel it off, and watch it take all the pore-clogging gunk with it.
8. Glossier Solution, an exfoliating acid to help reduce skin redness, blemishes, and acne, and give you a smoother, softer, and brighter complexion.
9. Water bottle cleaning tablets for getting your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. Not to mention, you should only ever consume water from a CLEAN bottle.
10. Houseplant insect traps that will be as easy peasy as popping into the soil of your houseplants. They work like magnets to catch little buggies who dare to mess with your plant babies.
11. A garbage disposal foaming cleaner to tackle built-up grime and those nasty smells you gag at every time you go near your kitchen sink. It's truly so...disgusting.
12. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
13. A pet hair remover glove to make brushing your dog's hair easier for both of you. They'll love how it feels against their skin, and you'll love that they're happy!
14. An eyebrow razor that'll make it super simple to clean up your eyebrows yourself. Plus, it's way less painful than waxing and threading!
16. Window screen repair tape that only takes about 30 seconds to apply, is super strong and durable, and will be a heck of a lot cheaper than having to replace an entire screen.
17. Finishing Touch Flawless Legs for removing hair in a painless, seamless, and simple way that is a million and one times better than subjecting yourself to shaving or waxing.
18. Compound W One Step Pads to apply to plantar warts — they essentially just look like bandages, but really they're working hard to remove those stubborn little guys.
20. Soundproof door strips for those whose bedroom currently doubles as a home office, and their new "co-workers" (aka roomies, family members, and pets) are kinda noisy. These also help prevent cold air from escaping in the summer, and warmth from escaping in the winter, so you can save energy, too!
21. Blackhead removal strips you apply to your face once a week, let it sit for about 10 minutes or so, peel it off, and bask in some yucky satisfaction.
22. A TubShroom to collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so you don't have to worry about your drains getting clogged up and creating more work for yourself.
23. A brown sugar bear you just soak in water for 20 minutes and then place in brown sugar to help it soften. We don't wanna see you have to chuck your hardened brown sugar just because you haven't used it in a while.
24. An anti-fog spray perfect for those who are now all too familiar with the struggle of their glasses getting fogged up while wearing a mask.
25. A hair finishing stick for putting fussy, fly away hairs in their rightful place — neatly styled with the rest of your hair, of course!
26. A knife sharpener that'll come in handy when your beloved kitchen knives start to become dull. We'd rather you spend $6 on a sharpener than triple digits on a new knife set!
27. A jetted bathtub cleaner — just fill up your luxurious bath, add a quarter of the bottle, watch it work its magic by removing gross residue, and drain the tub to find it sparkly and clean.
28. A hanger stacker so you can keep your unused hangers in one clean spot, so when you DO need a hanger, you don't have to spend a million and one minutes untangling them.
30. A collagen hair protein treatment to help reverse damaged hair from things like heat, sun, and coloring, just to name a few. Because we want you to be able to do all the cool, experimental things with your hair that your heart desires without worrying about the risks!
31. Boot shapers so you can keep your boots standing up straight. When the tall ones do that thing where they wilt away? Ugh, there's just something SO frustrating about it. Like, stand up, fix your posture, PLEASE.
32. A decorating tool that'll help even the most beginner bakers look as if they just opened their own bakery.
33. Charcoal shoe deodorizers, because simply sticking these into your rancid-smelling footwear is way less of a hassle than having to spray them... and then wait for them to dry... and ugh, that's just too much of a process.
34. L'Oréal Paris Air Dry It spray so your hair will look styled without needing to actually style it.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.