41 Kitchen Products Under $20 That People Actually Swear By
*adds multiple things to cart.*
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Cleaning K-Cups for the easiest, fastest way to get your beloved Keurig in the clean condition it should always be in to brew your favorite hot beverage.
2. Reusable silicone drinking straws — because we know about the increasing dangers of using plastic straws, and honestly paper and metal straws aren't a fun time.
3. Silicone stretch lids so you don't have to deal with the annoyingness that is stubborn plastic wrap or search your kitchen high and low until everything is a mess looking for the right-sized cover.
4. A garbage disposal foaming cleaner that'll tackle built-up grime and those nasty smells you gag at every time you go near your kitchen sink. It's truly so...disgusting.
5. Bluapple – it helps to preserve the freshness of your produce by up to THREE MONTHS. Just toss it in the crisper drawer and stop tossing your fruits and veggies in the garbage sooner than you anticipated.
6. Bento lunch boxes for prepping perfectly balanced and pre-portioned lunches and dinners in advance. That is peak responsible adult if I've ever seen it.
7. An oven cleaning spray so next time you go to open the oven door and pop in dinner, you're not tempted to puke all over it because of the yucky build-up you've let it accumulate.
8. Mike's Hot Honey that may just become your new go-to condiment. It's delicious on spicy foods, savory foods, sweet foods, heck, you may even be tempted to just hold the bottle over your mouth and just eat it directly from the bottle. You do you.
9. A grocery list notepad so you can easily plan what you're gonna need on your next grocery run and budget accordingly! No more making lists in your head only to realize you forgot more than half of those items when you get home from the store.
10. A brown sugar bear you just soak in water for 20 minutes and then place in brown sugar to help it soften. We don't wanna see you have to chuck your hardened brown sugar just because you haven't used it in a while.
11. A 3-in-1 avocado slicer for splitting, pitting, and slicing the green stuff known as nature's butter. Less time fanagling with silverware and more time eating avocado toast — win/win.
12. A dishwasher cleaning tablet you just pop inside the machine and run it through a cycle like normal. While that's happening, grab a pair of UV-protection glasses and brace yourself for how shiny your appliance is going to be when you open it... haha just kidding... unless?!
13. And while you're at it, you'll want to add these washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart, too, because they're just as easy, and we wanna help keep your appliances in tip-top shape.
15. A cutlery drawer organizer so you can consolidate your forks, knives, and spoons into one fabulous little tool.
16. A mini silicone kitchen utensil set perfect for those looking for ~smaller~ versions of their handy utensils to easily fit and maneuver around smaller jars, cans, and containers.
17. Silicone trivets that can be used as pot holders, spoon rests, jar openers, and large drink coasters — and come in a variety of fun colors so you can get ones that'll match your kitchen's aesthetic.
18. A rapid egg cooker so you don't have to waste your precious time standing over the stove waiting for your eggs to finish cooking. I own this, and lemme tell ya, it's a pretty wonderful thing being able to watch Netflix and not keep a hawk-eye view on my omelette in the mornings.
19. Silicone baking mats to help you spend less time wrestling cookies off the baking sheet and more time eating.
20. A garlic keeper so that your fresh garlic stays in a dark place where it can still breathe thanks to the four openings.
22. A veggie chopper to quickly chop, slice, dice, and spiralize your produce — you thought meal prepping was tedious, but now it's actually quite... enjoyable?!
23. A microwave pasta maker that'll make it super easy to get a big bowl o' carbs after a long day. No stove, no stress!
24. A milk frother to allow you to enjoy a homemade latte or cappuccino with just the push of a button. It's a heck of a lot better than getting in your car, waiting in line at Starbucks where they use some fancy schmancy giant machine to whip up your (approximately) million-dollar concoction.
25. A clip-on colander that'll make draining the liquid from the pot and pan incredibly easy and preparing dinner a lot less messy.
26. Refrigerator mats to prevent your fridge shelves from getting dirty and mildew-y. These can also slow-down the process of produce rotting, and help prevent them from getting bruised.
27. A hard water boosting powder that'll give your kitchenware a tougher clean than just detergent alone will give. Plus, it leaves behind a fresh lemon scent, and, personally, I'm a sucker for anything lemon-scented.
28. A 3-in-1 BBQ tool featuring a dual-spatula system with serrated edges for flipping and cutting food. It can also be used as tongs that are wide enough to grab a whole chicken or roast.
30. An apple slicer/corer for those who know the superior way to eat an apple is when it's cut up... and with some peanut butter on the side.
31. Non-stick oven liners to catch things like crumbs and other food particles/residue, so all you have to do is clean these liners and not the oven itself.
32. A stainless steel measuring cup and spoon set that'll prevent you from having to just wing it when it comes to getting the right amount of ingredients to use in a recipe.
33. A better batter tool to serve as a whisk while stirring up brownie, cake, and cookie batter, and scraping the good stuff off the bowl and into the pan without needing a separate utensil.
34. A grease splatter screen so you can cook up a storm without having to worry about dangerously hot oil hitting your skin.
35. A decorating tool that'll help even the most beginner bakers look as if they just opened their own bakery.
36. A cooktop cleaning kit because look: you're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta. No, this has never happened to me, of course not, why would you think that?!
37. A cauliflower prep tool that'll make de-stalking the vegetable less chore-like. We want you to spend more time eating your veggies, not taking them apart.
38. A set of reusable silicone baking cups to make baking your yummy treats a greener and more frugal experience. You won't have to keep buying new cups because you'll never run out.
40. A citrus juice squeezer so you can get fresh juice from lemons, limes, and even oranges to enhance your meals, and even your cocktails!
41. A five-blade herb scissor to help you make quick work of your herbs and not even bother with a cutting board.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.