We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A 3-in-1 burger press for preparing delicious stuffed burgers and veggie burgers, sliders, and regular burgers. So many stuffed burgers to try!!!
2. A split decision pie pan to prevent you from having to choose between two yummy pie recipes, since now you can make BOTH! Or if you just want one pie recipe, but know that making a whole pie will eventually go to waste, you can just make half of it!
3. A kitchen tower you can opt to use to hold things like plastic bags for food storage, or use as a bottle drying rack. Or you can alternate between the two.
4. A colander spoon that'll help eliminate the struggle that is... well... dealing with colanders. Just scoop up your food directly from the pot!
5. Cheese storage paper for preserving the freshness of your cheesy goodness. There is nothing more disappointing then pouring yourself a glass of wine, opening the fridge to take out the cheese that'll accompany said wine, and realizing it's moldy. Even though? You just bought it? This week?
6. A handy utensil to slice, core, and scoop melons. Stop buying it pre-cut! It's more expensive that way and this gadget will make cutting it up so much more simple. You're welcome!
7. Non-stick toaster bags so when your next craving for a midnight grilled cheese hits, you can simply pop it in the toaster, no pans needed.
8. Silicone stretch lids so you don't have to search your kitchen high and low for the right storage lid or deal with stubborn plastic wrap.
9. A garlic chopper you simply roll back and forth to chop up fresh garlic. Not only is it easy, but, it's pretty fun. Mom only said I couldn't play with my food, she never said anything about not playing with my kitchen gadgets.
11. A surface cover to transform your kitchen counters and tables into beautiful marble pieces, without needing to re-do your whole kitchen.
12. And while we're at it, some contact paper to make outdated appliances, drawers, shelves, cabinets, and more look like brand new stainless steel pieces.
13. A condiment fork perfect for attaching to the side of the pickle jar, so you can enjoy your crunchy, salty snack without dipping your hand in a pickle juice bath beforehand.
14. A rolling pin that'll literally imprint fun Star Wars designs on your dough. Ready to chow down on the coolest-looking batch of cookies you've ever made?
15. Spill stopper lids you simply place over your pots or pans while cooking to prevent unwanted spillage. Look, when I'm making pasta, I want to pass the time by watching Gilmore Girls uninterrupted, and I can't quite do that if I have to worry about water bubbling out of the pot. Rude.
16. An Instant Pot unicorn attachment that can be placed on top of the pressure cooker's steam release to help re-direct the flow of steam from traveling straight up. Not to mention, it'll be super fun to watch the steam come out of this little cutie's nose.
17. A batter dispenser to get the perfect amount of batter out and onto the griddle or into a cupcake liner (or wherever else you may be pouring batter), with just the squeeze of a handle.
18. Citrus peelers so you can enjoy your favorite citrus fruits without your hands smelling like them for the rest of the day.
19. A microwave bacon cooker that'll make it so simple to whip up that salty goodness. When you wake up in the morning, do you really feel taking a pan out, putting bacon into it, having to remember to flip the bacon, and wait — which step is it that you have to drain the grease from the pan? Yeah, no, forget that.
20. An Animal Crossing cookie cutter so you can whip up a batch of deliciously adorable treats to snack on while playing your favorite game.
21. A 3-in-1 super pot you can practically replace your stove with because it can be used to grill, slow cook, steam, simmer, and serve... can your stove serve people while they're sitting at the table? Uh, no it can't. Point proven.
22. A revolving spice rack that comes with labeled jars of spices filled with the spices themselves, as well as an online code so you can get free spice re-fills for FIVE YEARS! FIVE! FREAKING! YEARS!!! Sign me up.
23. A knife sharpener, because over time your knives may lose their sharpness, and that shouldn't mean having to get rid of and replace them!
24. A pair of knife-protection gloves to ensure your fingers and hands are kept safe when handling the sharpest of knives in the kitchen. You have a delicious meal to prepare, there's no time for preventable injuries.
25. A non-stick sectioned skillet for making all the different components of your meal in one convenient place, all on the same stove burner. My apologies to all of your other pans now feeling left out and under-appreciated.
26. Silicone egg poaching cups for quickly and easily whipping up poached eggs — fixing yourself a delicious eggs Benedict next time you're hungover on a Sunday morning will be much more manageable to do now.
27. A microwave popcorn bowl to make whipping up a delicious snack super quick and easy. Once it's all popped, you can add butter, oil, and seasonings of your choice!
28. A ouija board cutting board so you can summon a spirit into your kitchen each time you cut up meat, fish, or produce. Just kidding...it WILL make your kitchen look super cool, tho!
29. A cocktail machine that'll turn your living space into the best bar in town. All you have to do is insert a cocktail pod of your choice, fill a bottle with the liquor to match, choose your cocktail strength, push a button, and enjoy!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.