Just 31 Random Products We Really Love
Glossier hand cream, a yogurt maker, lightning bolt eye masks, and other products we (the BuzzFeed Shopping team) truly adore.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A nail-strengthening solution for helping to restore and protect damaged nails, so they can grow to be healthy.
2. A Crock-Pot that is sure to become your new favorite appliance. All you need to do is plug it into an outlet, put your ingredients for whatever you plan on making inside, turn the switch to your desired heat level, cover, and then go about your day.
3. A T-shirt for spreading a powerful message — every size is a sample size — from Chromat, a company that encourages other designers to sample clothing in a range of sizes, while offering swim- and athletic-wear in a wide range of sizes. Plus, this tee specifically is super comfy and can be worn in so many different ways!
4. A hand cream that absorbs into skin fast and features nutrient-rich moisturizing ingredients such as meadowfoam seed oil and coconut fruit extract to leave hands feeling soft, smooth, hydrated, and smelling yummy.
5. A ticket stub diary for the perfect spot to preserve ticket stubs, wristbands, and other memorabilia from concerts, sporting events, plays, and other fun events you have fond memories of.
6. A yogurt maker so you can whip up delicious homemade yogurt just the way you like it. Whether you want Greek, plant milk-based, flavored (coffee yogurt, anyone?), or even just plain — you can make it and enjoy however you prefer!
7. High-waisted mesh bike shorts that are super comfy and cute and great for wearing during workouts, lounging around the house, or running errands.
8. An SPF50+ tattoo stick to help hydrate and protect your tattoos from sweat and water, without giving your skin a greasy, oily feel like other SPFs can.
9. A foam pillow that's soft, extremely comfy, supportive, and cool — basically all the things you want in a pillow compacted into one great pillow!
10. A brown sugar body scrub for giving your skin the exfoliation it truly deserves — your entire body feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated? All at the same time? Yep!
11. A sleep pod that's essentially like an adult swaddle. It applies gentle, calming pressure that'll feel like a hug when you use it to help you relax and de-stress.
12. A pair of moccasins you'll basically want to live in the second you try them on. Who needs real shoes when you can just wear slippers 24/7? Not me.
13. A dry shampoo ideal for all hair types that will help absorb excess oils and impurities and leave your mane feeling fresh and revived. Plus, it smells sooo good!
14. An aromatherapy diffuser for relaxing with the scent of your favorite oils — whether you're looking to unwind, or trying to forget about stressful distractions and focus your energy on more important things.
15. A lace bralette that's both supportive and comfortable. Yes, bralettes like that exist. No, we're not lying. Go see for yourself!
16. Exfoliating gloves to help leave your skin feeling smooth after shower time. But hey, if you're not looking to exfoliate your skin, you can get creative with these. BuzzFeed Editor Mal Mower uses these to help bathe her hairless cats.
17. A pair of pretty midi hoop earrings you may never wanna take off, nor should you! They're super cute, go ahead and rock them all day, every day.
18. A reusable shopping bag that can hold two to three plastic grocery bags worth of items that'll be less wasteful than constantly using plastic bags, and will make for a stylish, fun addition to your shopping outings.
19. A nighttime hydrating facial oil infused with lavender to help calm you down before bedtime and help to soften the skin and lock in moisture.
20. A fan/space heater — you decide which one you need it for. Great for cooling down a room during the hot summer months, and making it feel toasty and warm when it's chilly outside.
21. A short sleeve split maxi you'll wanna order in every color — it's a comfortable, stylish option you can throw on and wear anytime.
22. Lightning bolt eye masks to aid in minimizing the appearance of puffy eyes and dark circles, as well as giving your skin a brighter complexion. Not to mention the number of selfies you'll wanna take while using these.
23. Satin pillowcases that are similar to silk pillowcases, but easier to wash and great for waking up in the morning with less frizzy hair. Plus, if you find yourself waking up with lines on your face from your cotton pillowcases, these may help prevent that, too!
24. Silicone mats, so when you're done using your hot styling tools, you can give yourself some peace of mind knowing they're on a safe surface.
25. A pair of Puma training sneakers that come in some sleek, but fun color choices, are super supportive, and give some nice cushioning, so your feet feel good comfy even when you're doing a high-impact workout.
26. An anti-chafe stick so even the hottest of temperatures, the strongest of sun rays, and the longest of walks won't lead to painful, uncomfy chafing.
27. A TubShroom that'll collect hair as it goes down the drain, so it doesn't ever have a chance to clog it.
28. An eyeshadow palette with a coffee theme, so you'll have a macchiato, a double shot, a cold brew, an espresso, and more all available at your fingertips without needing to wait on line at the Starbucks drive-thru, or buy a fancy schmancy coffee machine — unless of course, you wanna drink it, too.
29. A custom plush doll that'll make for an adorable (or hilarious, depending on how you see fit) gift for your loved one. Or hey, gift one to yourself! Whatever you decide, we support it.
30. CeraVe moisturizing cream for those looking for an all-around great moisturizer that's gentle on sensitive, dry skin.
31. A sunscreen that'll give your skin lots of much-needed protection from harmful rays of sun. Please don't "forget" to apply sunscreen! I get it, it's an annoying task, but you wanna know what's more annoying? Your body being in constant pain and needing to be continuously covered in aloe!! (Yes, I am speaking from personal experience!)
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.