We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A ticket to their Las Vegas residency — whether you live within driving distance of Sin City or you're feeling like taking a spontaneous trip in the next week, this is surely a show you won't wanna miss.
I've been to more Jonas Brothers concerts than I can count and if you've never been to a show, I seriously can't encourage it enough. I was supposed to go to their Las Vegas residency in 2020 (but then, ya know, a pandemic) and while I'm sad I can't make it for these shows, I know for a fact they're gonna be amazing because that's just how Jonas Brothers concerts are — they're fun, memorable, and extremely nostalgia-inducing. They'll be playing five nights at the Dolby Live theater at Park MGM and tickets are still available so get on it!!
Prices vary, get your ticket from Ticketmaster.
2. A bag of Rob's Popcorn you've probably heard of if you 1) are a huge fan of the brothers, 2) saw them on the "Remember This" tour last fall, or 3) follow along with them on social media. This is bound to become your new fave snack, I promise.
There are two things that I really love: popcorn and the Jonas Brothers. So when I got the chance to try out Rob's Popcorn, I was super excited. It is SO good. According to the ingredient list, it contains olive oil, sugar, salt, onion and garlic powder, red bell pepper, and carrot, but I think they also sprinkled in some sort of magic fairy dust because it's basically impossible to not eat an entire bag in one sitting. It's the perfect mix of sweet and savory (perfect for anyone who is incredibly indecisive like me) and if you're also a Jonas Brothers fan, you're gonna want to try this ASAP.
3. A new car-scented air freshener to ensure Joe, Nick, and Kevin accompany you in your vehicle at all times — from quick drives to the store to summer road trips.
4. A splurgeworthy pair of retro-inspired sneakers from the Koio x Joe Jonas collab. My apologies to all of your other shoes that will never see the light of day once your buy these babies.
5. A custom Starbucks tumbler for the best (and TBH only) way to enjoy a cold bev. Iced coffee, iced tea, water, doesn't matter...if it's not served in a Jonas-themed cup, I simply do not want it.
A Perfect Craft is a small biz based in Miami that sells custom cups inspired by movies and celebs!
Promising review: "Got this for my cousin for her birthday and she absolutely loves it! The quality is amazing and the colors are perfect! Super happy with how it turned out" —JJ Hayes
6. A vaccine card protector because you never know when you may be required to show proof of your vax status so it's a good to keep it safe and secure when carrying it around. And what better way to do so than with one that's JoBro-inspired?!
7. A subscription to Amazon Prime so you can watch not one, but TWO Amazon Original Jonas Brothers docs streaming exclusively on Prime Video: Chasing Happiness and Happiness Continues: A Jonas Brothers Concert Film.
Chasing Happiness is a doc I recommend to Jonas stans, casual fans, and even those who aren't particularly big fans of the brothers. As a stan, I already had an idea of who (cough, Nick) and what led to their breakup in 2013, but I learned even more in this doc and it was really cool to take a deeper dive into the band's early days, their relationship, and the healing process that needed to take place to lead back to their reunion in 2019.
As for Happiness Continues: A Jonas Brothers Concert Film, this is a super fun way to re-live or to first experience the magic that was the Happiness Begins tour. It was their first tour together since 2013 so you can expect to hear an exciting mix of JoBro classics as well as songs from their album, Happiness Begins. Plus you'll get a peek at backstage moments and highlights from a secret show they did in Chicago where they played some of their older gems.
8. While we're on the topic of streaming, you may also wanna subscribe to Disney+ so you can reminisce on the good ole days with Camp Rock, Camp Rock: The Final Jam, "JONAS," and Jonas Brothers: The Concert Experience.
10. A tee OG stans will want to wear 24/7, 365. When they recreated this video in 2019? Probably the best moment of my life besides meeting them.
Eddie Lane is a small biz based in Arlington, Virginia that sells super cute stan apparel.
Promising review: "I am so excited to wear this shirt to the concert! Shipping time was fast and Bec was super helpful with sending updates on the shirts and when they were being shipped. I love the designs of the two shirts; they are really well made and the colors are vibrant. I highly recommend this shop." —Carolyn Patapow
In case you need a reference.
11. A face mask featuring a very true statement from none other than Nick himself who apparently took another trip in a flux capacitor in 2020 to the year 3000 and discovered that along with boy bands (and another one and another one and another one) and the Jonas Brothers seventh album outselling Kelly Clarkson, that everyone was in fact, wearing a mask.
100% of proceeds for this mask go to the Crew Nation Fund to support touring and venue crews in need of support from concerts being put on pause during the pandemic.
Type Of Fit: Elastic ear loops
Pocket For Filter: No
Fabric Type: Cotton
Shipping Time: Standard delivery for all items from the Jonas Brothers official merch site to the US is approximately 10–14 days.
Get it from the Jonas Brothers official merch site for $12.
12. A mug perfect for enjoying your fave caffeinated drink (or non-caffeinated... or food as seen below).
His Shelved Heart is a Black-owned small biz based in Raleigh, North Carolina that sells pop culture-inspired merch.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this mug! So cute and perfect for all my coffee drinking needs. Camille was so helpful and responsive. 10/10." —Edelia Weston
13. A crewneck so you can rock the best line of any Jonas Brothers song while staying super cozy on summer nights.
Lazy Sundays Apparel is a small biz based in Lancaster, Pennsylvania that sells pop culture-inspired merch. Karli (the owner of this shop) also offers a selection of shirts and crewnecks where all proceeds go to the Gabby Petito Foundation — a non-profit that provides aid and support to organizations working to fight against domestic violence and locate missing people.
14. A genius dishwasher magnet for the absolute best way to remind yourself and whoever you live with whether the dishes in the machine are 2010 Joe Jonas or 2017 Joe Jonas.
15. A set of Jonas crest wineglasses because even though you're now of legal drinking age, you still get just as excited as you did when you were a teenager over anything and everything they do. They weren't just a phase!!!
16. And while we're on the topic of legal drinking age and can responsibly enjoy tequila, you may wanna check out Villa One — a brand of tequila by Nick Jonas and John Varvatos.
Margaritas are one of my go-to cocktails to order at a bar or restaurant and to make at home. Interestingly enough, I usually hate tequila in any other form and usually prefer vodka or rum-based cocktails and shots. I got invited to a super cool Villa One event a few months ago on national margarita day. I've always known about Villa One (because duh, I'm a die-hard Jonas girl), but honestly never thought to splurge on it since I only ever make margaritas with tequila anyways. Let me tell you... this is the best tequila I've ever had and is the ONLY tequila I will ever consume outside of a margarita. I found it to be super smooth. And of course, it also makes for a really great margarita as well. Basically, if it's not Villa One, I don't want it. This will forever be a staple on my bar cart.
Get it from Wine.com for $44.99.