37 Products That Have Jaw-Dropping Before-And-After Photos
My jaw is on the floor after seeing some of these.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
2. Affresh washing machine cleaning tablets to ensure the appliance responsible for getting your clothes cleaned is clean itself. It's all a cycle...get it? Cycle? Because you set a cycle when you put your clothes in the wash? Lol, ok, sorry, bye.
3. A wood polish and conditioner that'll help restore your wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your entire house re-done by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
4. A rust stain remover spray you can basically think of as fairy pixie dust in a bottle. I mean, just look at the photos below. Point proven. Case closed. Onto the next one.
5. A carpet spot remover spray to clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
6. Water bottle cleaning tablets to get your beloved drinking bottle back to the condition it was in when you first fell in love with it at the store. I, for one, don't feel like taking a brush and soap and scrubbing away, and I'm going to make a fair assumption that you don't want to either.
7. A grout pen that will have your floors shining like the top of the Chrysler building in no time at all. Did you hire a fancy schmancy service to clean your tiles? Nope, you used a PEN to cover it all up.
8. A jewelry cleaning pen so you can give your precious gems a quick swipe of a pen to get them looking brand-new.
9. A power scrubbing cleaning kit you can attach to your drill and get to work in making your living space look brand freakin' new.
10. A rain glass treatment that'll repel rain water, so you can drive in storms with peace of mind that you can actually see the road ahead clearly.
11. An oven cleaning spray so next time you go to open the oven door and pop in dinner, you're not tempted to puke all over it because of the yucky build-up you've let it accumulate.
12. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
13. Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to help you get a bunch of surfaces and objects in your home looking as good, if not better, than the day you purchased them.
14. And of course a pack of Bar Keepers Friend Classic Cleanser and Polish. This amazing stuff should be a cleaning staple in every home because there isn't anything it can't handle.
15. A grooming brush to make the task of removing tangled, dead hair off your fluffy friend super quick and easy, and a heck of a lot cheaper than constant visits to get them groomed.
16. A hard-water stain remover for cleaning those stubborn messes and restoring your surfaces to brand new condition.
17. Clinique Acne Solutions BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 40 for giving you full-face protection, and not only helping to cover-up blemishes, but prevent new ones from popping up!
18. Pan scrapers for easily cleaning away leftover food remnants and burnt bits, because we're pretty sure those won't make a welcome addition in the next food item you plan to prepare in the pan.
19. A hanger stacker so you can keep your unused hangers in one clean spot, so when you DO need a hanger, you don't have to spend a million and one minutes untangling them.
20. Crest 3D Whitestrips for a treatment promising removal of up to 14 years of natural teeth stains (AKA yummy stuff like coffee and wine).
21. Boot shapers so you can keep your boots standing up straight. When the tall ones do that thing where they wilt away? Ugh, there's just something SO frustrating about it. Like, stand up, fix your posture, PLEASE.
22. An eyebrow razor that'll make it super simple to clean up your eyebrows yourself. Plus, it's way less painful than waxing and threading!
23. A tire shining kit that may have you standing on the top of your car once you're done using it and channeling your inner Danny Zuko. Just make sure the top of the car stays clean from the bottoms of your dirty shoes, too.
24. And while you're at it, you're gonna want to also add some wheel cleaner to your cart. Who has the sharpest ride around town now? That's right, you do!
25. A screen cleaning kit because things like fingerprints and dust can make our precious laptops and iPhones look foggy and gross. This will turn back time to when you first pulled it out of the box looking shiny and new.
27. Compound W One Step Pads to apply to plantar warts — they essentially just look like bandages, but really they're working hard to remove those stubborn little guys.
28. A suede brush cleaner that'll stop you from having to spend money on bringing your dirty suede shoes to get repaired, or worse... REPLACED.
30. Glossier Solution, an exfoliating acid to help reduce skin redness, blemishes, and acne, and give you a smoother, softer, and brighter complexion.
31. A purse organizer that'll make it a million times more simple to find what you're looking for in your pocketbook rather than having to shuffle through an assortment of junk.
32. A Dash air fryer that'll have you enjoying "fried" versions of all your favorite foods, minus all the yucky oils.
33. A selfie ring light to provide studio-quality lighting to all of your photos — because it's ALL about getting the best picture possible for your grid, ya feel?
34. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
35. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog it in the first place.
36. A pumice cleaning stone to scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
37. Debrox earwax removal drops that may not technically give you "before and after" photos — unless you can finagle a camera into your ears — but just look at the wax in the photo below. All of THAT. That'll make you sigh with relief FOR SURE.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.