27 Inexpensive Bathing Suits You Need To Buy Right Now
Save your money, honey.
1. Try out a boho chic look at the pool in this fringed two-piece.
2. Make everyone jealous of your amazing style in a lace crochet one-piece.
Promising Review: "I absolutely love this bathing suit. The quality far exceeded my expectations, and the size is spot on. I love that it comes with two sets of straps — a thin version, and a thicker version, or you can wear it strapless." —Beccaboo23
Get it from Amazon for $25.99+ (available in 17 colors, sizes 2–16).
4. Wear your bathing suit in more places than just the beach with a versatile double-up tankini set.
5. Wear the leafy-print trend all summer long with this cute bikini.
6. Stay simple and timeless with a charming high-cut bathing suit.
7. Add a little fun to a basic one-piece with this crisscross suit.
Promising Review: "I've looked around for a nice, cute one-piece for a while, and with my shape, I have had a hard time. But this was awesome and really cute. It fits nicely, and the pattern is slimming in the mid-section." —April Court
Get it from Amazon for $6.59+ (available in 12 colors, sizes S–XL).
8. And if you're looking for another way to add flare to a simple swimsuit, go for this push-up one-piece.
16. Feel comfy and cute in a high-waist two-piece.
Promising Review: "Loved this swimsuit!! I got so many compliments on it while I was in Costa Rica!! My new go-to swimsuit. The top is very supportive, like the coziest sports bra you've ever had, and fits true to size." —emilymichaela
Get it from Amazon for $14.80+ (available in seven colors, sizes XS–4XL).
18. Go for something a lil' different for beach and pool trips with a cheeky printed suit.
19. Play around with your look in a geometric two-piece.
Promising Review: "This bathing suit is actually comfortable to wear. It looks just like the image. I can honestly say this suit makes me feel more confident than traditional swimsuits. The material is good, and feels like it will last." —W.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99+ (available in two colors, sizes S–2XL).
21. Show a bit of shoulder in an adorable off-the-shoulder floral suit.
22. Make comfort your priority this summer thanks to a boyshort/tankini set.
23. Travel back in time during your summer travels with this vintage-style high-waisted bikini.
24. Opt for an elegant summer look like this lace one-piece.
Promising Review: "Best one-piece I've bought in years! Actually, the only one-piece I've bought that I like, and don't feel like a grandma wearing. Fits well in all areas, and shows cleavage, but is family friendly. I receive quite a few compliments every time I wear it." —MBM
Get it from Amazon for $20.88+ (available in three colors, sizes S–2XL).
27. Rock what might become your new fave bathing suit this summer with this cold-shoulder ruffle one-piece.
Promising Review: "I was so impressed with the quality of this suit! Obviously buying a swimsuit on the internet is scary — not being able to try on beforehand. But after reading the reviews I took the plunge, and am so happy I did! So comfortable and such a flattering fit — perfect for covering a bit of leftover mom pooch from two kids. A nice balance of modest and sexy!" —Lexi
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in seven colors, sizes S–2XL).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.