We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Stream all the hits from your phone as you cruise down the highway with this Bluetooth receiver.
Easily plug in as an AUX cord. Capable of connecting to two devices at a time. Device allows for answering calls and controlling music.
Promising Review: "What can I say? This product blew my expectations above all else. I literally have nothing bad to say about it. This device is amazingly small, and super portable so it makes connecting your music on the go quick and easy." —Michael Nunez
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
3. Let the sounds of your favorite playlist rock you to sleep with these sleep headphones.
Promising Review: "I've been excited about getting some SleepPhones for ages now. I was immediately impressed by how comfy they were. Normal headphones make my ears hurt after about an hour, but I can keep these on all day. Sleeping on my side is no problem; I can barely feel the speakers. The music fidelity is much better than I expected, too." —Amanda Smith
Get them from Amazon for $38.95 (available in three colors and sizes XS-XL).
6. Wear this stylish armband and say so long to the days of having to hold your phone while working out.
Promising Review: "I have had this armband for several months now. Even though it has been through some abuse at the gym, there are no rips or holes, and the zipper works like the first day I got it. I have a tendency to misplace my keys. The pocket for your phone is separate from the one for the keys/cards, so you don't have to worry about it damaging the phone." —NadinaEngel
Get it from Amazon for $9.98 (available in five colors).
7. Never miss an important moment in the music world with a subscription to magazines like Rolling Stone, Alternative Press, and Revolver.
8. Gift this shirt to the relative that always has some sort of complaint about the music you choose to listen to — we all have one.
9. Turn your music on and block out the rest of the world with these cool and comfortable wireless noise-cancelling Bose headphones.
11. If you're someone who likes to blast their music to full volume, and we hope you are, then you gotta sport this sticker on your laptop, notebook, and phone case.
12. Few things are worse than the struggle of wearing headphones AND a hat. Wave goodbye to that problem with this super useful Bluetooth headset beanie.
16. How does a voice control speaker that can play your music, lock your doors, and wake you up in the morning sound? That's the echo dot for ya.
20. Know someone who's a fan of one of the most iconic bands of all time? Or, maybe you're a die-hard fan yourself. Either way, this book is perfect for anyone who could listen to The Beatles ~eight days a week.~
21. Be the actual life of the party with a sound-reactive fire pit with flames that dance to your music.
23. Amp up your next beach day thanks to this cooler/audio system featuring a bottle opener.
Cooler holds up to 48 cans or 28 bottles of beer and can keep ice frozen for up to three days. Includes Bluetooth digital music player and FM radio, as well as Hi-Fi water-resistant speakers. Comes equipped with AUX jacks, USB ports, and a detachable flashlight.
Promising Review: "This thing can JAM! When it first arrived, we opened it up in our living room and cranked it up. A few minutes later, I got a text from my neighbors asking if we were having a party! They could hear it next door. The makers of this cooler seriously thought of EVERYTHING!" —Heather
Get it from Amazon for $265.60 (available in four colors).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.