I Think If These 31 Products Had Dating App Profiles, You Would Probably Swipe Right On All Of Them
A color-changing sloth lamp? *Swipes right.* Buttery soft bike shorts? *Swipes right.* A cup that can instantly turn cocktails into frozen cocktails? *Swipes right so fast the phone breaks.*
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A color-changing sloth nightlight so you can add a little brightness to a dark room in the cutest way possible.
3. A Snuggle Puppy that's basically a miracle solution to helping ease your pup's loneliness and separation anxiety — it's especially perfect for those crate-training their furry bbs.
4. An SPF50+ tattoo stick to help hydrate and protect your tattoos from sweat and water, without giving your skin a greasy, oily feel like other SPFs can.
5. An air fryer for turning all of your favorite foods into deliciously crispy versions, minus all the oil! Chicken tenders and french fries for dinner every night? Yes, please.
6. A clear panel nonmedical face mask that won't fog up when talking. This means other people can more clearly read your lips and expressions, while keeping you and others protected.
7. A pair of seamless rib bike shorts for a buttery soft addition to your daily routine whether that means your WFH wardrobe, your workout ensemble, or just your comfy lounging around outfit.
9. A freezer cup to transform nonfrozen drinks into slushies, smoothies, and shakes in a matter of minutes. All you have to do is pour!
10. A gentle milk cleanser that contains vitamin E, coconut ferment, adaptogenic reishi, and silver ear mushroom to help wash away makeup and skin impurities and leave it feeling hydrated, clean, and nourished.
12. Chocolate-filled marshmallows for those who know the only thing that could be better than satisfying your sweet tooth with regular marshmallows are ONES FILLED WITH CHOCOLATE! Think of how these will up your s'mores game.
13. A super cute bookmark to reach for instead of a random piece of paper, receipt, writing utensil, or whatever else you normally use. Plus, it's punny!
14. And of course, you're gonna need a good book for that bookmark, and one of my personal favorites I delved into this quarantine is The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo. Listen... I finished reading it a few weeks ago and I already want to re-read it over and over again.
15. An adorable tee that might make you wish there was such a thing as a Pizzasaurus, because imagine how great it would be seeing dinosaurs with pizza around their heads just strolling along?
16. Warby Parker glasses for the trendiest pair of prescription glasses you'll ever own. Plus, for those who are indecisive, their at-home try on program is THE BEST.
17. Heeled Chelsea boots that'll make a great addition to your favorite autumn looks. Just don't forget to accessorize with a pumpkin-flavored beverage in hand.
18. An acne drying treatment to simply apply to pimples, and then just sit back, relax, and let it work its magic!
19. Mini spin hair pins that'll make putting your hair up in a flawless bun super easy. Just one of these little pins can do the work of 20 bobby pins!!! I, for one, do not want to clip 20 bobby pins in my hair.
20. A wearable nail polish holder so you can easily give yourself a fresh mani anywhere at home, minus the risk of spilling. Suddenly painting my nails a dark color while sitting on a white couch feels like a beautiful possibility.
21. And a Stedi Pedi, because the only thing harder than painting your own nails is painting your own toes, but now, the daunting task might actually be quite...fun?!
22. A cold brew coffee maker that'll have you powering through your day with a delicious iced coffee treat.
23. A car dip clip so you can drive WHILE dipping your nugs and fries, because it's important to drive safe WHILE enjoying ketchup.
24. A whipped shower icing that come in a variety of yummy scents that'll leave your body feeling clean and moisturized after you shower.
26. Glossier Cloud Paint — a gel-cream brush you can effortlessly work onto your cheeks for a naturally glow-y look.
27. A water bottle that'll make it easy and most importantly, FUN, to keep track of your water intake so you stay hydrated all summer long.
28. A "Nevertheless, She Persisted" puzzle for an activity that'll be entertaining, educational, and inspirational to piece together.
29. An Amazon Handmade book collection starter for those who want to create an ~aesthetic~ book shelf in their home, but aren't quite sure where to start.
30. A super cute personalized pet pillow that'll make for the perfect way to honor your favorite furry friend. Just send in a picture, your pet's name, and customize your pillow options, and you'll receive a beautiful throw to cherish forever.
31. A colorful convertible swimsuit for the most versatile, exciting bathing suit you'll ever own. Sorry to all of your other swimsuits — they'll never see the light of day after you buy this baby.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.