We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A hard-water stain remover for cleaning stubborn bathroom messes and restoring a multitude of your surfaces (ahem, like the shower door as seen below) to brand-new condition.
2. Dishwasher cleaning tablets so the machine you rely on to clean the things you use to eat isn't gunking them up even more.
3. And while you're at it, you'll want to add this pack of washing machine cleaning tablets to your cart as well!
4. A natural tub and tile cleaner to help dissolve soap scum, hard water stains, and mineral deposits from your shower/bath floors and walls with minimal effort required on your end. Plus, it's non-toxic, free of synthetic fragrances, and smells like eucalyptus.
5. A wood polish and conditioner for bringing your precious wooden furniture back to factory condition. Did you just get your house redone by an HGTV crew, or are you just super good at picking out cleaning products?
6. An oven cleaning spray so next time you go to open the oven door and pop in dinner, you're not tempted to puke all over it because of the yucky build-up you've let it accumulate.
7. A high-pressure steam cleaner to target residue on hard surfaces without needing chemicals or dangerous fumes. Just good ole' water. OR if you're feeling really ~fancy,~ try using distilled water.
8. A stain and odor remover that'll be no match for messes and unpleasant smells left behind by fur babies. An immaculately clean carpet AND a wonderful snuggle buddy? Yes, you can have both!
9. Bar Keepers Friend soft cleanser to help you get a bunch of surfaces and objects in your home looking as good, if not better, than the day you purchased them.
10. And of course a pack of Bar Keepers Friend Classic Cleanser and Polish. This amazing stuff should be a cleaning staple in every home because there isn't anything it can't handle.
12. A fabric defuzzer you'll just glide over an area of clothing/furniture that's covered in unwanted fuzzies.
13. A pumice cleaning stone to scratch away at those — TBH, pretty repulsive — toilet stains without leaving horrid scratch marks in the bowl.
14. A pet hair roller because everything about our little fluffy friends is absolutely perfect except for the fact that their fur and hair gets on everything we own. But we still love them, right?
15. A power scrubbing cleaning kit you can attach to your drill and get to work in making your living space look brand freakin' new.
16. A watermark remover cloth that'll get rid of those annoying ringlet stains on your furniture — you warned your family to use a coaster but, of course, they didn't listen!
17. A carpet cleaning solution for those whose home deserves a million-dollar-looking floor... for under $20 that is.
18. An oil stain remover you just stir-up, apply to a stain, and let sit and dry for about 72 hours. Then you can do a little dance to celebrate your oil stain being gone.
19. A cooktop cleaning kit because look: You're using the thing to make your meals, so naturally it's going to get dirty. Sometimes things fall out of the pot, sometimes things splatter from the pan, and sometimes burns happen because you're too busy dancing to the Jonas Brothers and forgot about your pasta... not speaking from personal experience here!
20. A carpet spot remover spray to clean stains so fast and easy, Stanley Steemer is going to start plugging YOUR phone number in their catchy jingles.
21. A pet hair removal broom and squeegee that'll help you get rid of the furry mess your pet leaves behind. It might not be visible to the naked eye, but you just KNOW it's living in your carpet...and TBH...it's quite gross.
22. A jetted bathtub cleaner — just fill up your luxurious bath, add a quarter of the bottle, watch it work its magic by removing gross residue, and drain the tub to find it sparkly and clean.
23. A SpotBot hands-free stain cleaner, so scrubbing up pet messes can now be a thing of the past. All you have to do is press the button, sit back, and relax.
24. A bottle of Goo Gone adhesive remover for making sticky things get... unstuck. I can personally attest to how amazing this stuff is. I once got gum stick on my jacket (GROSS, I KNOW), but this stuff removed it so effortlessly, I was like "what gum?"
25. A pack of furniture touch-up sticks you'll wish existed back when you were a little one, because maybe then your parents would have THANKED YOU instead of grounding you for drawing on household furniture. 🤷
26. A FlexiSnake so you can unclog your hair-filled drain by simply ~snaking~ this tool down there, letting it grab the hair, pulling it back up, and deciding whether you should be marveled at its abilities or gag.
27. Or a TubShroom that'll collect your hair while in the shower/bath, so it doesn't go down the drain and clog it in the first place.
28. A box of OxiClean versatile stain remover – it'll become your go-to in the stain-fighting department. No matter what the stain is, or where it happened, there is nothing this stuff isn't prepared to battle.
29. An Angry Mama microwave cleaner to get mad at you like a mother would, because how in the heck did you let your microwave get to this point? But hey, she's a mama, and in the end she's gonna clean up the mess you made because she loves you too much to let you do it all on your own.
30. A vent cleaning system that'll remove lint from dryers, vacuums, AC vents and more, because you and I both know your poor appliances just won't function the same when their clogged up with yuckiness.
31. Lifting pads you can just press down into rug stains — ya know, things from pets, spilled drinks, blood, dirt, and more — keep it there for up to 24 hours, and say adios stains!
32. A toilet wand that'll prove wands of all sorts, even ones for cleaning toilets, are truly magical objects. Refer to disgusting before-and-after photo below for evidence.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.