We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Kindle Paperwhite so you can enjoy your favorite reads from anywhere. Bonus: It's easy to read even when it's super sunny outside AND it's waterproof. So if you have any warm weather travels coming up this holiday szn, you'll definitely want to bring this baby along for the ride.
Promising review: "It's the thinnest and lightest Kindle Amazon has released to date! And — as is made abundantly clear by the photo above — it's 100% waterproof. I'm typically a hardcover girl through-and-through, but I recently gave the Kindle a whirl. It's very convenient to be able to slip it into any bag without it taking up much real estate and the transition between pages is very smooth." —Heather Braga, BuzzFeed Editor
Be sure to check out our Kindle Paperwhite review.
Get it from Amazon for $129.99+ (available in four colors and two storage sizes).
2. A trendy pair of Chelsea boots that'll make for a great addition to any lewk. Now all you need to accessorize is a seasonal beverage in hand and you're good to go!
Promising review: "These are great everyday boots that look amazing with basically everything and really ~elevate~ whatever you pair them with. They took a little time to break in around the toe box for me, but it really paid off, as they now fit like a glove...or...like a shoe that just fits really well, I guess. I've had these for probably close to two years, have walked in them *so* much, and they're still in incredible shape. I anticipate getting at least two more years out of them as-is — they don't even seem close to needing to be resoled yet, but I definitely will do so when the time comes. They are definitely an investment, but considering I used to pay about half as much for boots that would poop out after one year, I consider them well worth it. I recommend going up a half size from what you usually wear for the perfect fit." —Rachel Dunkel
Get them from Nisolo for $200 (available in six colors and women's sizes 5–11).
3. A gel nail polish kit complete with 16 beautiful colors to bring your at-home manicure to the next level. Seriously, think of all the money you're about to save on gel manicures.
This set comes with 16 gel polish colors, a base coat, and a top coat. It does not come with a UV lamp (which you will need!), so try this reviewer-loved option from Amazon for $29.99.
Promising review: "Long before quarantine days I was a nail salon regular. Once lockdown really hit, I realized I needed to take my manicure ~into my own hands~. These Gellen gel polishes give salon-quality results at home. Truly, I can get a full two weeks without peeling/chipping/breaking. The amount of $$$ I have saved..." —Kayla Suazo
Get it from Amazon for $24.99.
4. A Bluetooth speaker for seriously upgrading your home-listening experience. You can access your favorite streaming service right from the app screen (or connect it to a wireless device) and finally jam out to the last verse of "Happier Than Ever" by Billie Eilish the RIGHT way.
Promising review: "If you love music, get this speaker. It'll become the center of your home listening experience. Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora and other streaming services are integrated into the app. It's also Bluetooth compatible so setting it up with my iPhone and Apple TV was really easy. I love that it displays the time and has practical uses beyond playing music. This speaker isn't that big, but it gets stupid loud (in a great way). Plus, you can connect it with other Bose Speakers through the app for a bigger listening experience." —Christine Forbes
Get it from Amazon for $379 (available in silver and black).
5. A personalized Real Housewives wine tumbler so you can finally live out your dreams of seeing your hometown have its very own franchise — even if it's just in the form of this cup. We'll manifest it being on Bravo as you sip your favorite vino.
KC Cups is a woman-owned small business based in Kansas that sells personalized engraved tumblers.
Promising review: "I got these cuties for two of my friends who bought houses in late 2020 with their cities personalized on them. Basically no one is as obsessed with Housewives as I am, but lots of our group chats entail rehashing the latest eps (except RHOC bc, let's face it, it's awful). So when my colleague Heather Braga put this tumbler in her gifts for Bravo fans, I couldn't wait to order them. They've both received them and LOVE them. One friend cried! But a good cry." —Elizabeth Lilly, BuzzFeed Editor
6. A ceramic colorful vase that'll add rainbows and happiness and sunshine to any room in your home. Add your favorite buds to the mix and this little piece of decor is bound to become an instant favorite.
Sun Sprinkles is a small business based in Saint Johns, Michigan that sells vases, earrings, stickers, and more!
Promising review: "Excellent quality and super fast shipping! It's such a gorgeous and unique piece. As other reviews mentioned, please make sure you note the sizing before buying — this vase is for baby flowers, which I LOVEEE!" —jferro93
8. A vegan leather pouch bag guaranteed to make any outfit pop. No seriously, you're going to start planning all of your outfits around this bag and you SHOULD. It's so cute — hold on, buying one for myself right now.
JW Pei is a husband-and-wife-founded, Asian-owned small biz based in Los Angeles that sells minimalist accessories made with sustainable vegan materials.
Promising review: "This bag is so gorgeous in person. The quality is amazing and I love that it comes in a box and with a dust bag. Definitely will be buying more." —Shay M.
Get it from Amazon for $67.99 (available in 15 colors).
9. A pair of wireless Bluetooth earbuds that are waterproof, come with multiple silicone earbuds so you can find your perfect size, and happen to be just as good as more expensive headphones on the market at a fraction of the cost (*cough AirPods cough*).
Promising review: "Best decision! These are the greatest headphones ever! I saw them on TikTok months ago and added them to my wishlist. I got a new phone that doesn't have the headphone port so I decided it was time to finally buy them. They are amazing and I probably won't ever take them out of my ears! 😂" —Katlyn D Arnold
Get it from Amazon $25.99+ (available in three colors).
10. An Always Pan — a multi-purpose piece of cookware with a cult-following. Reviewers love this thing because food doesn't stick to it — that means you can spend more time eating and less time cleaning up. Not to mention, it's highly photo-worthy and comes in super pretty colors.
This features a nontoxic, nonstick ceramic coating. Plus, it's dishwasher-safe!
Promising review: "This is basically the only pan I use anymore! It cooks everything evenly, cleans up like a dream, and of course, looks beautiful. My favorite feature is the little node on the handle that lets you hook on your spatula. IDK why, but finding a place for my cooking utensils is weirdly difficult so it's been really nice to just...not worry about it at all!" —Bek O'Connell
A few of my colleagues tried out the popular Always Pan and loved it so much! Be sure to check out our Always Pan review!
Get it from Our Place for $115+ (available in 12 colors).
11. The Book of Unusual Knowledge if you're someone who loves learning tons of random facts, telling your loved ones about all the cool tidbits stored in your brain, or excitedly parking yourself in front of the TV every night to watch Jeopardy!
Promising review: "My best friend is always telling me new facts about the most random things so when I saw this, I knew it had to be added to his bookshelf. And let me tell you the list of random facts keeps on coming. Yeah, yeah, I know...the internet...but sometimes it’s nice to disconnect from technology and read a real book. Couldn’t be happier with this purchase." —Gregory
Get it from Amazon for $13.48.
12. A vegan tahini and olive oil dark chocolate chip cookie gift box perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth. I was sent these last year and not to be dramatic, but I am still having dreams about them at night. They're THAT GOOD.
Seven Grams Caffé is a small business and independent coffee roaster/bakery based in NYC that boasts delicious cookies, coffee, and baked goods available for purchase online or in store if you happen to be in Manhattan!
I was lucky enough to receive a sample of these delicious cookies last year and was blown away from the first bite. The cookies are HUGE, perfectly chewy with just enough crispiness around the edges, bursting with chocolatey goodness, and I honestly couldn't even tell they were vegan. No joke, these are some of the best chocolate chip cookies I've ever had. I can't recommend these enough as a gift to loved ones, but also to yourself. Because you're gonna be putting in all of the hard work finding the perfect gifts to send people, you really deserve to treat yourself, too!
Get a pack of six from Seven Grams Caffé for $41 (also available in a 12-pack).
13. A floral minimalist gallery wall so you can liven up your living space without doing anything too flashy.
The Print Republic is a small biz based in Sydney, Australia and sells a gorgeous assortment of downloadable art prints. Just so you know, you're purchasing the prints to download, so you'll still need to decide how you'd like to print, frame, and arrange them!
Promising review: "Decided on these beautiful prints to frame in my eat-in kitchen. Seller was helpful and quick to respond to my questions. I had them printed on card stock at Staples and they came out better than I expected! I am so pleased with the final result." —slupo682
14. An Amazon-famous thickened-down jacket even those who hate cold weather with a burning passion will look forward to wearing. It features large pockets, a sherpa-lined hood, and comes in an awesome array of colors.
Be sure to check out our Orolay down jacket review!
Promising review: "Very warm and cute. I am actually obsessed with this jacket. I stopped a woman on the street to asked her where she got hers. I immediately ordered one. I wasn't sure what size to get so I ordered the small and medium. I am smaller on the top so actually the small was better because I could open up the zippers on the side." —Susan Alexander
Get it from Amazon for $149.99+ (available in 13 colors and women's sizes XXS–5XL).
15. A lap desk that might just help make WFH (or rather WFB = working from bed) easier and more efficient. I can't be the only one who dreads the thought of having to walk a few steps from my bed to my desk especially when it's cold.
16. Who Do the Stars Say You Are? — a book to help guide you through and better understand your sun sign in the most fun way! From unpacking the basics like your strengths and weaknesses and compatibility to the important stuff like which ice cream flavor is actually your favorite (has your whole life been a lie?!) to your perfect TV show (helpful if you're contemplating your next binge-watch), and so much more!
17. A lovely Turkish throw blanket that'll keep you feeling warm and cozy inside when it's chilly and dreary outside.
Turkish Dowry is an Etsy shop based in Turkey that sells towels, blankets, velvet bedspreads, and more. Plus, the shop offers free shipping on orders over $35!
Promising review: "Absolutely gorgeous blanket! This is my second purchase from this shop (and this blanket), and I love my order! The blankets are beautifully made. I can’t believe how quickly the blankets arrived too! Turkey to Oregon in two to three days after ordering!!! I’ve already placed a third order!" —Joanna C
18. A blind date with a book for the best blind date you'll ever go on without having to leave your house. You'll receive a beautifully packaged mystery book (you can request a specific genre or leave it up to the seller to pick), and all you have to do is sit back, relax, and enjoy your date, I mean, err, book.
Mar De Luna Arts Co. is a small biz that sells cottagecore-themed knickknacks, art, and decor.
Promising review: "Best blind date I’ve ever been on and one of the greatest purchases I’ve ever made. The packaging is adorable and creative. I bought this for a friend's birthday, and it was the perfect gift. I love it so much that I’m going to gift one to myself sometime soon!! 11/10 would recommend. Customer service is really great, too. Super friendly and understanding!!" —Brooke
19. Or a Book of the Month subscription — an equally fun option if you prefer to choose your own book. Each month, you'll pick from a selection of great books you want delivered. If nothing strikes your interest, you can save your credit and apply it toward a future month instead.
I joined Book of the Month last year because I wanted to read People We Meet on Vacation and my local library had a waitlist. I thought I'd sign up for one month and cancel my subscription right after, but I am here to say that was not the case. I LOVE my BOTM subscription and can't recommend it enough.
At the start of each month, they add five to seven new books to the app. These books span all sorts of genres, include reads from new authors and returning favorites, and some even have a theme (aka: spooky reads for October, holiday reads in December). You can choose up to three books per month. All three of your selections can be from that month's book picks or you can pick a book or two from that month's selections and choose add-on books — I've been doing this lately as I'm working on creating my own little ~home library bookshelf~. If you don't like any of their monthly selections that is A-OK! Simply skip that month and a credit will be applied towards future months.
It's such a fun thing to treat myself to each month and makes for a perfect gift (both to yourself and to loved ones). Happy reading!
Get your first book from Book of the Month for $9.99 (and then it's $15.99/month).
20. A wine aerator you simply pop into the bottle of your favorite vino. It'll help make your next glass taste better just by simply pouring it.
I bought this for my mom as part of a Mother's Day gift a few years back, and I'll be honest, I've gotten a lot more use out of it. It's so easy to use, I didn't even have to glance at the instructions, and, I mean, come on, when you're in the mood to kick back and sip a glass of Pinot at the end of a long day, who feels like reading a manual? Not I! You literally just twist the pourer onto the decanter, stick the decanter spout into the bottle, and then pour into your glass. It's cool because you can literally see the bubbles forming at the top from it being aerated. I did a taste test to see if I could actually tell the difference or if this was just a phony claim...and it works. It really, actually works. It uses an air intake system to ensure an optimal amount of oxygen!
Promising review: "Purchased this as a gift for my mom. She opened it yesterday and we used it to aerate our wine for the rest of the day. Easy to use, and the wine tasted fantastic! We did a little taste test with nonaerated wine straight from the bottle versus wine from the same bottle poured through this aerator and there was a noticeable difference. Can't beat it for the price." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $15.99.
21. An extremely cool display shelf you're gonna want to add to cart ASAP if you're a vinyl-lover. I mean, why not turn your love of music into some unique home decor?!
Record Racks is a small biz based in Round Rock, Texas!
Promising review: "This is my second shelf from Record Racks since I moved and had one up on my wall in my childhood bedroom. I originally saw it on someone's TikTok two years ago and immediately ran to the internet to find it. It's one of my fave ways to display my records and doubles as a fun wall piece. It's such a conversation starter and def want to get a bunch of these for my friends for the holidays this year. It easily applies to the wall with command strips (these are provided for you) and your installation is complete!" —Ali Faccenda, BuzzFeed Writer