Here's What People Are Buying On Amazon Right Now
Movers and Shakers is a list of products on Amazon that are currently rising in the ranking. This week: a sushi rolling kit, moisturizer, and citrus juice squeezer.
Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful things found on the list this week:
1. Stir up something delicious in a saucepan, or perfectly ice a friend's birthday cake with a silicone mini spatula.
4. Prevent the uncomfy feeling of chapped lips with assorted organic lip balms, in a variety of delish flavors.
5. Make throwing away all your money on fancy raw fish a thing of the past by using a sushi roller kit at home.
6. Pamper your skin with a daily facial moisturizer that'll leave your face feeling smooth and clean, not oily.
8. Let the kiddos play with their food by using a construction plate and utensil set — it's okay, we won't tell anyone.
13. Bring your furry friend wherever you go, without compromising your precious car seats, thanks to a pet seat cover.
15. Stay organized in the easiest way possible with a desk pad calendar. Just look down, fill in your important meetings and dates, and impress people with your punctuality.
16. Make it easier to measure out recipe ingredients and portion out your meals with a digital food scale.
17. Treat yourself to a movie night in with the friends and family in your life who are one in a minion. (And if you didn't get it, this movie is Despicable Me 2.)
Now go shop until you drop, you crazy party people!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.