Amazon has a list of products called "Movers and Shakers," which is pretty much just fancy talk for things that are currently ~trending~.
1. Stir up something delicious in a saucepan, or perfectly ice a friend's birthday cake with a silicone mini spatula.
2. Show off your fashionable side in a beautiful, floral-print flowy maxi dress.
3. Float away summer days without a care in the world thanks to this inflatable lounger.
4. Prevent the uncomfy feeling of chapped lips with assorted organic lip balms, in a variety of delish flavors.
5. Make throwing away all your money on fancy raw fish a thing of the past by using a sushi roller kit at home.
6. Pamper your skin with a daily facial moisturizer that'll leave your face feeling smooth and clean, not oily.
7. Rinse your food in easy-to-wash (and store) collapsible colanders.
8. Let the kiddos play with their food by using a construction plate and utensil set — it's okay, we won't tell anyone.
9. Pull on a sleep mask and ear plug set on those nights when counting sheep is going baaaaaaad.
10. Get dolled up on your next night out on the town in this off-the-shoulder floral dress.
11. Add some flavor to your favorite drinks with a citrus press squeezer.
12. Allow the little ones to channel their inner chef with a realistic-looking play kitchen.
13. Bring your furry friend wherever you go, without compromising your precious car seats, thanks to a pet seat cover.
14. Give a little crunch to your lunch thanks to a hi-tech toaster oven.
15. Stay organized in the easiest way possible with a desk pad calendar. Just look down, fill in your important meetings and dates, and impress people with your punctuality.
16. Make it easier to measure out recipe ingredients and portion out your meals with a digital food scale.
17. Treat yourself to a movie night in with the friends and family in your life who are one in a minion. (And if you didn't get it, this movie is Despicable Me 2.)
Now go shop until you drop, you crazy party people!
If you want to see what else is trending on Amazon right now, click here.
Check out last week's post here.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.